Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    It has never proc'd often for me. Haven't noticed any change. Thinking it's RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    sounds more like you were super lucky at the begining? I had about 10% chance from the get go and I was doing all the AP WQs on the map at the time, as I got flying at about the same time
    the question here is when did you get it vs the people who reported a 1 in 3 chance, although I'm going to assume at the same day
    idk, multiple people reporting a 1 in 3 chance (and this wasn't for me a short temporary thing, it has behaved that way rather consistently for iirc two or three days) seems like a pretty big coincidence

Ye, first day I felt like it was about 50% of the time. That was freaking fun. Now it barely proccs lel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wish i had concrete proof but it certainly felt like this is true. Day one felt like 33% of the time it worked, and recently it's been about 10%. So i agree that i feel the way you guys feel, though i don't know if nothing changed and we were just lucky day one or if there was a change

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now here's hoping the bonus AP from the mage tower from WQ isn't nerfed, that thing really procced like 50%...

Also my last few wyrmtongue key chests been anywhere from 1-250, and the first week I got like 750-3000+.

There might be stealth-nerfs at play but too small of a sample size.

As far as this AP token proc, it seems about 10% but seen it proc a few times in a row on the right big tokens so it still feels nice as a bonus when it happens on 1.5+ mill tokens with current AK31.

Rememeber it only procs from tokens from WQ / board missions or Legionfall/Emmisary turn-ins.

I think random gained tokens from rares/chests/drops can't double up.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-25 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't gotten a proc in a while either. Was wondering myself if it was bugged or stealth nerfed.

I got it down pretty quickly on 2 different toons, and a few days later on a third. During the research time I saved all my AP tokens. So when I finished the research I was able to use quite a bit at once(100+) between toons, as well as compare that to a toon a few days later. The proc chance seems to be around 15% both to start, and currently. Sometimes I have droughts, and sometimes I still proc 5 out of 10. I think anecdotal with a small sample size is just letting all the pessimists jump to conclusions.

Have had it almost never proc for me but proc on every stage of multiple invasions for another guildie, it's just RNG

see I complained about this after I noticed the drop and everyone in my guild just said I was really lucky at first. I had a feeling this was stealth nerfed, as day 1 it was like 1 in 3 now it's way more rare. I fuckin hate undisclosed changes. The last tier of our research should be groundbreaking like an extra legendary was, this is just not that fun or interactive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    its about 1in 3 the first day i got it, now its about 1 in 10, still not a bad drop when your using 2m tokens.
    I'd hardly call 20% more AP that great, especially since it's not even 20% because when you do get it to proc, proccing it on a < 1M token isn't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    This is one of the things that is wrong with the game, if they are going to change something they should imo be made to disclose all changes.
    It's by far one of the biggest issues with Legion. Everything is being stealth-changed. Literally every dungeon got some form of change with 7.2 (outside of the obvious health/damage buffs) and none of it was documented, classes are constantly being stealth-changed, the fucking iLvl scaling of mobs and whatnot; when's this shit going to stop?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Could be worse. You could be like me and the entire talent is bugged. 4 GM tickets, 1 bug forum post and 1 bug post in game and zero useful responses from Blizzard. I am losing tens of millions of AP because of this and there is nothing I can do but grab my butt cheeks and grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    RNG, mate.. Had some good procs, and then none..
    Sure it's RNG but it's different, before it was a coin flip, now it's a d20.

screw that garrison

Pure RNG, spent 1000 legionfall supply today, had 7 of 10 proc, did about 12 Ap world quests, only 2 procced.

It seems to go off every 4th or 5th thing for me. Having it hit on mythic + weekly caches are always nice.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    I've noticed when i first got this, it was pretty good proc, decent.

Now it barely procs. Anyone else notice it? My guildies have noticed the reduction in % chance as well.
    If I had to guess, it would be for the same people that got 3+ legendaries in the first month.

More and more it feels like there are beneficial oversights that seem to significantly benefit the upper echelon of players. Then Blizzard comes in and "fixes" it afterwards. But do they take action on those that benefited from it? Nope just gotta get while the gettin is good.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I have noticed this as well. It's all anecdotal but so was the legendary softcap and then Blizzard admitted it.
    See I'm not the only one. Those shady mother fuckers.

Just started tracking these yesterday. So far I have had 10 of 50 proc.