Quote Originally Posted by minori View Post
    I've opened 10 boxes so far:
    1xCourt of Farondis
    2xDreamweavers
    1xHighmountain Tribe
    2xWardens
    2xNightfallen
    2xValarjar
    The 10th box was my second Valarjar box and i got the mount from it.
    Fixed the link for you.
    That mount is really ugly! Jesus!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Well, complaining does help!!

First paragon mount, from my 2nd court cache! Was getting pretty bummed out with Storm drake refusing to drop, but this being my 2nd most wanted paragon makes me happy as can be
    Been slack with highmount paragon, because... ugly moose, nearly got my 8th NF cache now too, so fingers crossed :P
    Mount number: 371
    Nice! That's a good one to get out of the way too - that rep comes so slow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Nice! That's a good one to get out of the way too - that rep comes so slow.
    It really does, Court and Dreamweavers were the slowest by far
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted

My 10th Paragon cache overall.. Third Nightfallen, only really doing it on my main. Glad to get this one, I usually dont like carpet mounts, but this one looks quite nice.. And no more Nightfallen quests

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got my fox!

There are few mount farms I've been happier to be done with. Everyone has their one or several "white whales," or mounts that just absolutely refuse to drop. Started taking collecting a bit more seriously around when SoO dropped. Some of the first mounts I was after were Lifebinder's Handmaiden and the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. Four years and over 200 mounts later, those two still eluded me with a combined 1000+ attempts between them. I haven't had a 1% mount come anywhere near as close to this, but after 584 kills, Huolon is finally behind me. Lifebinder's... well, that's going to have to wait a bit longer. #324

Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2017-04-24 at 08:27 PM.

Not that rare, makes mount 325 however!

We got our first mythic Gul'dan kill tonight as well. Sadly I didn't win but we saw our first green mount drop.

Last edited by Aux; 2017-04-25 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    There are few mount farms I've been happier to be done with. Everyone has their one or several "white whales," or mounts that just absolutely refuse to drop. Started taking collecting a bit more seriously around when SoO dropped. Some of the first mounts I was after were Lifebinder's Handmaiden and the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. Four years and over 200 mounts later, those two still eluded me with a combined 1000+ attempts between them. I haven't had a 1% mount come anywhere near as close to this, but after 584 kills, Huolon is finally behind me. Lifebinder's... well, that's going to have to wait a bit longer. #324

The only saving grace with Hulon is the spawn time is rather fast considering the others, but still a PITA.

3rd Dreamweaver cache

Finally a new mount from 5th cache!!

Mount number 383

Deleted
    Wow. I did not expect to get another so fast.. And this is the one I wanted the most!
    Got Nightfallen one last day, on my 10th total Paragon Cache.. And now, on my 11th, I got this beauty. Usually got bad luck with mounts :O

Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2017-04-25 at 05:01 PM.

Couldn't believe my eyes... Infinite Timereaver #236

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Not that rare, makes mount 325 however!

What? Not that rare? I actually thought there wasn't a single person with this mount. Grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Just a fun group shot, was a lot of fun figuring this out with the rest of the discord.

I don't want to be that guy. Oh who am I kidding ya I do.

That pic pretty much sums up the "rarity" of that mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Wow. I did not expect to get another so fast.. And this is the one I wanted the most!
    Got Nightfallen one last day, on my 10th total Paragon Cache.. And now, on my 11th, I got this beauty. Usually got bad luck with mounts :O
    Gratz!! I am legit so jealous of you! Storm drake is the one I REALLY REALLY want to, it's so beautiful! gonna have my 7th valajar cache in a few days
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Today has been my lucky day! After farming since MoP came out I got my Elegon mount. Next up did some timewalking and the Infinite Timereaver dropped for me, did a daily quest and got the Dreamweaver rep box and inside was the Wild Dreamrunner. I have never been so lucky with mount drops in one day. Now if I could only get the Blazing Drake to drop so I could get my Achievement I would be a happy camper because the day I never have to do Dragon Soul again will be on of the happiest wow days I have ever had lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    The only saving grace with Hulon is the spawn time is rather fast considering the others, but still a PITA.
    Agreed, I definitely thought I'd have him way sooner because of that. I forced the last 200 of those attempts on myself these past few weeks as many 110s can already kill him in one hit - another patch or two and everyone will be able to do that, so I wanted to prevent that pain in the future.

Sidenote: For those also past the 300 mark, what do you use for your "most accurate" number? I see a 2 mount difference between my armory and my "simplearmory," and I vaguely remember simple being more accurate before I got 300, but it's been too long for me to be sure of an ideal metric. This is petty, but still curious

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Sidenote: For those also past the 300 mark, what do you use for your "most accurate" number? I see a 2 mount difference between my armory and my "simplearmory," and I vaguely remember simple being more accurate before I got 300, but it's been too long for me to be sure of an ideal metric. This is petty, but still curious
    If you're horde theres always going to difference between armory and simplearmory because the heirloom mount doesn't show on horde default armory for some reason. Simple armory is more accurate there but not always up to date when new things are added.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I don't want to be that guy. Oh who am I kidding ya I do.

That pic pretty much sums up the "rarity" of that mount.
    It's not even rare once the 'riddle' is solved. All the majority of people have to do is go from point A to B (and so on) and get it. It's as easy as buying a Pinto from SW.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Mount 326

I like how it throws it's head when you press the space bar.