Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Zoopercat

I am a huge fan of AMR. I've been using it for years and subcribe to your site. I do have a question on how to properly setup the learning machine for properly using MA relics. I blame it on my own ignorance, because I know the site will do what I want it too!

My character is Binkbinkplx on Sargeras-US. Could you set this up for me? Currently it seems like it downrates CoF, and any MA relics i use.

Thank you!

Hey just saw this - I can run this for you later this weekend or on Monday. I believe you've seen this and are asking for extra clarification and help testing, but JUST in case, here's a guide on running a gearing strat: http://i.imgur.com/r2gpuBW.jpg

But there's one note: You should set the 'sim type' to the last one in the list, the V2 Beta strategy. That's our new version that is even better.

I'll be back soon to help run tests!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

I use simcraft and have found it to be very close to realistic numbers.

Hey @Zoopercat

(for assassination)
    I've got a question about the machine learning feature as compared to stat weights. Essentially, the machine learning feature lays out the stat goals, and in these stat goals versatility comes back either 0 or 500, whereas haste never changes from 1000.

Stat weights put mastery, crit/vers as high priority, with haste being something to avoid.

So, why is machine learning suggesting the goals with zero or very little versatility? Does the feature account for gear? or are those values merely the best combination of stats for a given item level and the estimated stat budget at that ilvl?