Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I stopped voting 20 years ago because I no longer believe in the viability of human self rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly?
    Not a damned thing

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I have superhuman hearing. It's much less fun than it sounds, mostly just meaning dog whistles and certain electronics bug me.
    Vulcan hearing would be more impressive.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I can't smell anything. As in I have no sense of smell. Fart in my presence and I won't know unless it's a loud one.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    I stopped voting 20 years ago because I no longer believe in the viability of human self rule.
    Shame. It is one right which gives us a small voice in the direction the country will head in. Just have to remember that not everyone shares your views. But what if, lets say, the majority of conservatives or liberals stayed home and did not vote. The other would dominate your governments direction and thus effect you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can dislodge my hand from my forearm at the Wrist.

Deleted
    I poop while I'm peeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My parents and I went to a friend's 21st birthday (her parents and mine have been friends for 40+ years). I was 18, and they had an open bar, so I went heavy. Mixing of red and white wines.

On the way home I had to ask my parents to pull over so I could open the car door and vomit on the side of the street outside a Baskin & Robbins.

Not my proudest moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Hitler was from Austria.
    But he became the evil horrible monster dictator in germany.

I almost died one time when I was ~17.

I was driving my Dad's old van probably going about 45 MPH when the brakes decided to just stop working for no apparent reason. I noticed when I was coming up to a 4 way stop and I was pushing on the breaks but nothing was happening. I reacted by swerving around the car stopped in front of me. They probably thought I was fucking insane. Fortunately there were no other vehicles at the 4 way stop at the time.

I proceeded to keep pumping the breaks and literally had the break pedal all the way down to the floor and nothing was happening. So then I used the emergency break for a short time until the breaks started working again.

Fuck that van.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    I have green eyes. Yep, I things that's the most interesting fact about myself.
    I almost forgot. I have a tiny scar in mi knee (*inseret Skyrim jokes here*).
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I like tossing salad

I ate dog when I went to China 2 years ago

My deepest, darkest fear is alien abduction.

Deleted
    I have hypermobility, I'm as flexible as my 4 year old, if not more. I used to think I was born but others weren't as people were so "stiff" But last year I found out it was all me! It isn't as fun as it may sound as I'm more prone to injuries, which is why I have a bad wrist. It sucks being an artist and drawing a lot of hours a day when the most important body part won't hold out that well

Ah well...It has its benefits.

I'm from America so I can be whatever I wanna be.

Today im a male. Tomorrow female. Next week I'll be a Buick. Then maybe a Silverado. Then I'll be a male again.

Most interesting thing? Is I'm actually a bit everything. Most people are a jock, need or whatever. I literally am a bit of everything.

I won a million monies on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

Sadly in was in Hungarian forints... but it still bought some nice bits of furniture.

My uncle works as a forum mod here and he will ban all of you if you disagree with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    I like Mass Effect 3's ending.