Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

well they are truthful it is a huge patch because remember patch 7.2.5 is still part of 7.2 it just comes later
    also ToS is part of 7.2
    and if all of these quests came out in 1 week, much less people would be complaining
    What was in patch 2.2? I don't remember.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    You have to be a casual if you think this patch has nothing to do. I've been playing some times close to 10 hours a day and I can't get everything I want to do done.
    OH bullshit. Unless you're doing everything on 10-15 different characters you're just flat out lying.

Last week's quest was just give nethershards to Khadgar and you're done.

I do like gating content, it's better to have something new every week than lots of stuff at the same time and you are done. Problem is that content is poor. The Suramar questline from 7.1 was so much better than this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What was in patch 2.2? I don't remember.
    voice chat and a few new recipes

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.2.0
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-26 at 01:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    voice chat and a few new recipes
    Considering it was in between 2.1 which was released in August and 2.3 which was in November, it wasn't that bad, though Zulaman and S3 killed my fun with the game until 3.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Considering it was in between 2.1 which was released in August and 2.3 which was in November, it wasn't that bad, though Zulaman and S3 killed my fun with the game until 3.0.
    so? we arnt comparing times we are comparing patches
    7.2 came out only a few motnhs after nighthold so
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    This quest was horrendous. I get there, kill approximately 3000 mobs from the "immortal, endless, unstoppable" legion. I get nothing. I'm asking other people in my group and guild, what's going on?

Finally a few elites start to spawn and I get a few, and I summon a big guy who drops 40. Up to around 60.

Then the Sentinax stops! We just stand there for no reason. Portals start again. Kill another 500,000 mobs until I get to 100.
    Yeah only elites and the named lieutenants drop Marks. Between rarity and the way tagging works... eh. You don't need this unless you care about the class mount in any event.

Yea these quests fucking suck. Have to wait once a week just for bullshit like this. What the fuck happened to 5.1 where every week unlocked a brand new story-driven quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Yea these quests fucking suck. Have to wait once a week just for bullshit like this. What the fuck happened to 5.1 where every week unlocked a brand new story-driven quest?
    You mean the content patch with no dungeon, no raid, and new content limited to the coastline of an old zone?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You mean the content patch with no dungeon, no raid, and new content limited to the coastline of an old zone?
    It at least had an interesting questline, and a reputation grind that at least had a somewhat rewarding reward. 7.2 on the other hand? "Here, enjoy your fucking 880 catchup gear grind and some shitty weekly quests that makes you do the mundane and uninspired content here. Garbage such as world quests, and standing and autoattacking waves of enemies, as if you've never seen that before"
    Besides, don't act like this patch brought a raid. I'd give it 3 more months until the fucking thing releases.

Deleted
    Bosses give 40-50 per drop. I just flew around waiting for people to spawn the bosses and picked up a few loose kills when I saw an untagged mob. Took me 10 mins. Was kinda lame. Helped me get to exalted though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It at least had an interesting questline, and a reputation grind that at least had a somewhat rewarding reward. 7.2 on the other hand? "Here, enjoy your fucking 880 catchup gear grind and some shitty weekly quests that makes you do the mundane and uninspired content here. Garbage such as world quests, and standing and autoattacking waves of enemies, as if you've never seen that before"
    Besides, don't act like this patch brought a raid. I'd give it 3 more months until the fucking thing releases.
    ...the quests in 5.1 were just dailies as well. The "reward" was a mount.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...the quests in 5.1 were just dailies as well. The "reward" was a mount.
    Someone doesn't remember the weekly quests detailing what Anduin/Garrosh were up to, and what Jaina did about the Sunreavers in Dalaran lol
    If you're going to down talk, at least know what the hell you're talking about first
    And yes, a mount. A lot better than whatever the fuck it is that you get from 7.2

Deleted
    And yes, a mount. A lot better than whatever the fuck it is that you get from 7.2
    If you're saying that the mount you get from 5.1 is better than the shaman mount I'll be getting from 7.2 then you're objectively wrong and I shall ride away on my elemental away from your objective wrongness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    If you're saying that the mount you get from 5.1 is better than the shaman mount I'll be getting from 7.2 then you're objectively wrong and I shall ride away on my elemental away from your objective wrongness.
    Oh yea, forgot about that shit. Because you know, gotta wait for mind numbing weekly quests and a horrendous amount of world quests to get to exalted with the shittiest reputation to date.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    You guys are either literally playing WoW 24/7 or you just like whining.
    I seriously don't have enough time to catch up with quests and other stuff and you complain about low amount of content? Get a life!
    Depends on how many characters you play.
    If you only play 1 character and you still haven't caught upto the content, then you have no clue how to approach the content.
    If you play multiple characters (3+) and are trying to do all the quests, then yes, until a certain point it's tricky to catch up quick. But it is still doable if you play 1-2 hours every day. If you play less than that, then you have no right asking to be caught up because you cannot be arsed to put in the time and effort for it.

However, even if you play multiple characters, the last 2 weeks of the "campaign quest-chains" were 2-click currency turn in quests. There's nothing to "catch up" on about it.

People who come into threads like these and spout bullshit like " bla bla bla and here I am, still not caught up to the content" just cannot be taken seriously. Just normal gameplay alone will get you caught up to most things naturally. If you wanna ass-lick blizz, find another, more believable way to do so.

Deleted
    Oh yea, forgot about that shit. Because you know, gotta wait for mind numbing weekly quests and a horrendous amount of world quests to get to exalted with the shittiest reputation to date.
    Exact same thing for the 5.1 mount. In fact you got a shitty version of the armoured gryphon/wyvern as a quest reward after the entire questline and could only buy the armored version after becoming exalted.

Seems like every week unlocks a new quest to do something we've already been doing since the patch dropped. Imagine if the gating didn't exist or if all quests could be grabbed at once, how quickly and efficiently this crap would go. What a sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I just did this quest on my mage and spamming arcane explosion around basic portals got me to 100 shards in about 5 minutes. Maybe there was a hotfix or something, but I fought literally no big mobs other than the medium sized ones that normally spawn out of basic portals.
    Definitely feels like a hidden hotfix was implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say my only real issue with 7.2 so far is that the quests are time-gated, rather than gated by rep like the Operation: Shieldwall and Kirin Tor Offensive quest lines. If I could tackle these at my own pace rather than just having one quest to do a week, this would be a pretty golden patch for me (flying for efficiency, quick gearing for alts, kickass new dungeon, invasions came back, and a new rep faction/storyline).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!