Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Another poor change by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking lame

Why not just have sliders for your weapons so you can have your shit the size you like?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

What's the point of changing that almost no one complaint about? There are plenty of threads where people complain about legendaries, AP grind, WF/TF, WQuests etc. And they're changing female human weapon size...

I don't see any reason to do this, it's a fantasy world, everyone was fine for the 12 years.

its long overdue, hitbox always seemed to small for human female melees.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I liked the majority of large weapon models for human females. I'm glad that I didn't gender-swap my warrior now, at least.

As for the Blood Elf models, I like the increase of size to their weapons.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    "Daggers"

Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    "Daggers"
    yeah, it's absolute shit.

they need to make this a toggle, so that people that have no taste can use it if they want but not force it on everyone else.

the human female's weapon size reduction is wonderful though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

they need to make this a toggle, so that people that have no taste can use it if they want but not force it on everyone else.

Yea I'm like the change for humans to but I understand that people are unhappy with those changes also. They may have picked humans for their looks, just like many picked blood elfs for their looks. The changes just undermines so choice of race for so many players.
    If they cant find make a slider or a solution for everyone, dont flip it around and fuck everything up. I like how it just happens to be more expensive to change race/faction and such just weeks after the change.

Size changes were good. Fhuman weaps were always abnormally large - to the point where it looked like a glitch more than anything. Fbelf were abnormally tiny. It's cringy people are freaking out about this - and this is coming from someone who has been playing the same few characters since vanilla, so yes, I know what it's like to be "attached" to your characters. I'd rather they just make actual changes to things rather than wasting time developing "sliders" or other ways to make sure every single person is happy about a small change.

Calm down folks.

Maybe Blizzard should just give us sliders in the Xmog tool so each player can choose to look how they want? Shouldn't be hard, since they clearly have the ability to change things(probably with a slider in the 3d modeling tool).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

"no taste"

like you can even discuss about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    As someone who has played human female for years I am not a fan. I like my weapon the way it is. I've enjoyed it for a decade why are they changing it now? Sure it's not realistic but WoW isn't meant to be realistic.
    Ditto. Notice a lot of support coming from people with sigs leading to non-human armory characters?

They actually did screw with this before, in the MoP beta. At that time it was negatively received and they undid it (bonus points if you remember that time they really screwed with the entire female human model in WotLK to huge backlash). But Blizzard can do no wrong these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Size changes were good. Fhuman weaps were always abnormally large - to the point where it looked like a glitch more than anything. Fbelf were abnormally tiny. It's cringy people are freaking out about this - and this is coming from someone who has been playing the same few characters since vanilla, so yes, I know what it's like to be "attached" to your characters. I'd rather they just make actual changes to things rather than wasting time developing "sliders" or other ways to make sure every single person is happy about a small change.

Calm down folks.
    Oh look, the "I played from vanilla and say it's fine so you're silenced" took 3 pages to show up.

Well same here bud, 5 of my female humans have been around since then. And I say it isn't.
    Last edited by Millie; 2017-04-26 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Well same here bud, 5 of my female humans have been around since then. And I say it isn't.
    Well, pal, you should try to get used to the new size because I promise you it won't be changing anytime soon. For every person that hates the fixed size, someone likes it. Can't make everyone happy. Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    The last weeks PTRs Build changed the weapon-scaling for female B11 from Toothpicks to female humane size and also changed the female human scaling to well...Absolutely bs looking size and they didn't even call that with a single word.
    They did the reverse for female Blood Elves I believe, they had tiny 2hand weapons and now they're BIG. But not a single word of it in the patch notes so I was starting to think I was imagining it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    They also increased fem belf weapons' size, moreover both sheathed and unsheathed weapons are of the same size on PTR, wow

But I actually liked small weapons on fem belves, looked really cute
    They were slightly too small, but only slightly, and now they're WAY TOO BIG. They're pretty much the same size as the height of the character itself, which is ridiculous.

Deleted

Calm down folks.

Bullshit that Blood Elf female weapons were "abnormally tiny", they were far more of a realistic size than any of the other oversized races weapons. The thunderfury looks like a two hander, the daggers look like swords, is this a fury warrior? No THAT'S A ROGUE! Not to mention the Warglavies are so large they now clip into blood elf female's head, legs, arms, shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, pal, you should try to get used to the new size because I promise you it won't be changing anytime soon. For every person that hates the fixed size, someone likes it. Can't make everyone happy. Cheers
    Even if what you said was true then there wouldn't have been any reason to change it in the first place. We've changed Blizzard's mind of things like this before, we can do it again, anyone remember the one day 180 to the loot system in early WoD? They changed it from personal to group loot based on player feedback, then realized within 24 hours that it was the wrong decision and reversed it.

If nothing else, provide us with the option to scale down the weapon, be it as an interface option, a glyph, I don't care, changing it like this is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post

Bullshit that Blood Elf female weapons were "abnormally tiny", they were far more of a realistic size than any of the other oversized races weapons. The thunderfury looks like a two hander, the daggers look like swords, is this a fury warrior? No THAT'S A ROGUE! Not to mention the Warglavies are so large they now clip into blood elf female's head, legs, arms, shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if what you said was true then there wouldn't have been any reason to change it in the first place. We've changed Blizzard's mind of things like this before, we can do it again, anyone remember the one day 180 to the loot system in early WoD? They changed it from personal to group loot based on player feedback, then realized within 24 hours that it was the wrong decision and reversed it.

If nothing else, providing us with the option to scale down the weapon, be it as an interface option, a glyph, I don't care, changing it like this is unacceptable.
    True. They looked like Daggers before, now they're Swords.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Why did they have to fiddle with the weapon sizes of blood elves for fuck sake. The Ashbringer no longer sheaths correctly on my back and it clips like hell.

This change made collecting all those appearances for it completely pointless and I've had to transmog to Quel'delar, one of the few swords they didn't fuck up with this change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going a little off topic, but nothing compares to when orcs shoulders were disgustingly small. Hell you could see the shoulder under the armor.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.