Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sure just roll a toon on Moonguard. Kek
    I actually did that to see what would happen (and because I wanted to make a twink Rogue), never got hit on once. I have like an 84DK on MG or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Funny you should say that, my girlfriend mains a BM hunter for that very reason. She also plays a panda because they're "cute".

As a paladin, I feel pretty fulfilled. I do wish the protection artifact was more interesting and I really wish I could kick all these fake Highlord posers out of my order hall though.

Also, something other than an over-designed horse for my class mount would've been dandy, thanks.
    But a horse(charger) fits Paladin lore and fantasy to the letter. I mean all the big name Paladins in lore had their trusty steeds. Uther had Steadfast, Arthas had Invincible. What other mount would fit the Paladin lore better than a charger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Just because one plays WoW doesn't make them a gamer girl. My girlfriend played WoW and she was really, really bad at it, despite being an intelligent person. Any advice I gave was just "killing the fun". lol
    This is so true. She's just rolling around doing world quests and raid finder and I'm just constantly shouting at her "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY ARTIFACT KNOWLEDGE?", "PRESS SOMETHING OTHER THAN MULTISHOT", "UNLOCK YOUR THIRD RELIC SLOT", "WHY ARE YOUR BAGS FULL OF TWILIGHT DRAKES?".

But nicely, because I'm a sweetheart.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    But a horse(charger) fits Paladin lore and fantasy to the letter. I mean all the big name Paladins in lore had their trusty steeds. Uther had Steadfast, Arthas had Invincible. What other mount would fit the Paladin lore better than a charger?
    We could stuff Xe'ra back into his little naaru sheath and surf around on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So wheres survivals multiple pets? He is a beast master, most of clan are beast masters.. IDK what blizzard was smoking to make survival the melee spec. But it should have been Beast Master. Which is my point, that they dont know what they are doing with class fantasy for players. The definition of survival, is not picking up a spear and charging the thing thats trying to kill you. It's to stay away from it. Survival has a lot of slowing traps..why? your targets is in melee range because you are.

Beast masters are supposed to have a bond witht heir animal. Some bond sending it into battle while you stand 40 yards away yelling orders at it.
    Survival makes sense to me. It's like an outdoors man who wields a spear and goes hunting and can survive in any condition. With a pet friend.

I dunno man, I think the specs are all messed up. The only one that makes sense is MM and that should just be renamed Ranger probably. Hunters are a mess I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    This is so true. She's just rolling around doing world quests and raid finder and I'm just constantly shouting at her "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY ARTIFACT KNOWLEDGE?", "PRESS SOMETHING OTHER THAN MULTISHOT", "UNLOCK YOUR THIRD RELIC SLOT", "WHY ARE YOUR BAGS FULL OF TWILIGHT DRAKES?".

But nicely, because I'm a sweetheart.
    She played Feral. She rarely used her combo points, she said it was too hard to pay attention to. She wouldn't AoE groups of mobs. She was really slow to switch targets after the initial one died, even though she knew tab existed. Tigers Fury was a non-existent button because she didn't like paying attention to energy levels either. She would basically just spam Shred and mobility moves (Sprints, Worgen Racial, Displacer Beast, etc). Opening with Stealth happened sometimes, but usually entering the fight too late to matter. She didn't quite make it to 80 before she quit, so she never experienced endgame.

At level 76 she was doing 7-9% of the damage. It was just..awful. People would complain about it, and if she got kicked I'd have to leave too...I'd tell her that her damage WAS really awful in the nicest way possible, and she'd just get mad at me. I think it's better for our relationship if she doesn't play WoW anyway, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I actually did that to see what would happen (and because I wanted to make a twink Rogue), never got hit on once.
    Ouch. Did you put in your foxtail buttplug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    You still didn't answer how did you get a gamer girl?
    Just Tinder it, like any normal person would.