Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'll likely still play the game as I still enjoy the basis of it, but I think it will be less often until a unique and rewarding set goal is implemented.
    Most of my friends wanted to play and after seeing the 100% disingenuous teaser being for D.va and how all 4 of my legendary chests were skins for characters I don't like or even have, I just turned on Legion. Which is a statement since I really don't even like Legion either.

Whose ready for more pointless lootboxes that will make it even harder to get stuff without spending real cash!? WHAT AN AMAZING REVAMP!

Jesse Cox, Totalbiscuit, Dodger, and Cry were talking about this on the co-optional podcast today and Jesse made a complete apt point: Blizzard, in the last 3-4 years, has become amazing at hyping up something and actually not delivering anything worthwhile.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-26 at 01:59 AM.

Not too fussed about it being D.V.A personally. Overall revamp looks decent from what I've seen so far so I'll give it a bash since it's the only MOBA/Team Brawler I'm actually good at.

I think people are taking the D.Va reveal instead of Deathwing way to personal for a video game. Legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont lie. I really, really wanted Abathur for my announcer, but Li Li is a blast.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The update has been enough for me and all of my friends who played alpha,beta and then stopped shortly after launch to return to and enjoy the game. Pretty happy with 2.0
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark my words... The hour of twilight will come to Nexus sooner or later! :P

Oh btw... Downloading now update... Yay timezones...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I actually expect D. Va to be anti-spells. Her defense matrix is largely good for blocking skill shots, similar to Anub eating Li Ming orbs with his beetles.
    Why would Defense Matrix block spells? In Overwatch it stops projectiles, most abilities can still hit her.

Just a heads up, there's a new "free" mount you get for buying gems. It's a normal horse but with a star skin, like the Celestial Steed in WoW (no wings though). Algalon confirmed new hero!

D.Va was a disappointing reveal. I don't mind her being added to the game or anything, but it is annoying that all the teasers Blizz released literally relate to her in absolutely no way whatsoever. It'd be like me releasing a video teasing my involvement in an upcoming movie, releasing a pic of Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield, and Iron Man's helmet, saying the announcement will be marvellous, then revealing that I'm gonna be in the next Fast & Furious movie.

D.Va was a disappointment for me as well.

On the other hand, HOTS 2.0 is really cool though. I got a ton of skins that I liked in 1.0 and a couple of new ones. New Zarya skin and the Felfuron Uther skin look badass! Now I need 1600 shards for neon Anubarak, which kinda motivates me to play more, so good job Blizz!

At least I got a good chuckle out of this cinematic I guess.

"I do not have to fight alone"

said no Genji main ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    At least I got a good chuckle out of this cinematic I guess.

"I do not have to fight alone"

said no Genji main ever.
    But that's literally why he said it. He learned you didn't have to fight alone.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, if your level is higher than 99 is only shows the last two numbers XD

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Haha, if your level is higher than 99 is only shows the last two numbers XD
    That was known beforehand though. The perimeter thingy denotes how many "hundreds" you have, in an admittedly super-weird, counter-intuitive way.

Deleted
    I equipped a banner on my hero on the loadout screen, but what does it do? i cant see it on my hero in game and i cant figure out how to place it anywhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I equipped a banner on my hero on the loadout screen, but what does it do? i cant see it on my hero in game and i cant figure out how to place it anywhere?
    It shows when you capture mercenary camp, destroy fort/keep or complete objective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    It shows when you capture mercenary camp, destroy fort/keep or complete objective.
    oh i see! i thought it was like a spray type thing i could place on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Most of my friends wanted to play and after seeing the 100% disingenuous teaser being for D.va and how all 4 of my legendary chests were skins for characters I don't like or even have, I just turned on Legion. Which is a statement since I really don't even like Legion either.

Whose ready for more pointless lootboxes that will make it even harder to get stuff without spending real cash!? WHAT AN AMAZING REVAMP!

Jesse Cox, Totalbiscuit, Dodger, and Cry were talking about this on the co-optional podcast today and Jesse made a complete apt point: Blizzard, in the last 3-4 years, has become amazing at hyping up something and actually not delivering anything worthwhile.
    I don't get that reaction honestly. They delivered on everything they had already presented. Why are the people up in arms now and not when the announcements were made?

I get why you wouldn't like 2.0, just don't get why for example "Blizzard, in the last 3-4 years, has become amazing at hyping up something and actually not delivering anything worthwhile.". They delivered exactly what they promised. Why were you hyped up if you didn't like what they announced in the first place.

The voice lines are pretty buggy, I played a Probius game and it used the Varian line I just opened. Trolling ensued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I don't get that reaction honestly. They delivered on everything they had already presented. Why are the people up in arms now and not when the announcements were made?
    Because the hype brought in more people than there were when they just announced it. Just look at this sub-forum, over past few weeks a lot of 'new' people started to post.

However I have to say, the reveal was anti-climatic. It is not because of D.Va as a character, there is nothing wrong with her, she might be a cool Hero in the end. It is just people expected some huge fan favourite during such important moment in HotS history. Blizzcon last year delivered with introducing big characters such as Ragnaros and Varian, then Blizzard just killed the momentum with multiple Warcraft Heroes. Even Zul'jin was fine as he was the first Troll in game, but Valeera just derailed it completely.

Believe it or not, theme is important. Out of 5 Heroes introduced so far this year, 3 are already from Overwatch. I have nothing against the game, but you can't underestimate the argument for being able to play them in Overwatch, a game that is still fresh. On the other hand, you never had a chance to play Diablo in any game. This fantasy is very important to some people.

For example the last Hero I was really hyped for was Alarak, but also Zul'jin got me excited. However if they were to announce Imperius, Malthael or Mephisto as next release, I would start to throw money on my computer screen right now.