Thread: Missing skins?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Missing skins?

I usually been rocking the Valla cowgirl skin but held off and getting the below skin to see if I could buy them with shards/gems or whatever.

This skin is no longer showing as a selection. Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep i today noticed also there is no more Skeletabur. RIP him.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Noticed this too, and to make it worse I now have to re-buy the "Legion's Wrath" Sonya skins after I gave them actual money for them, it really sucks, especially as it seems only two of the three colours are present and my favourite is missing

Holiday skins have presumably been removed for the shop, and will only come back for those holidays, similar to Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Holiday skins have presumably been removed for the shop, and will only come back for those holidays, similar to Overwatch.
    Yeah, that was confirmed somewhere, either blue post on the forums or on Reddit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Noticed this too, and to make it worse I now have to re-buy the "Legion's Wrath" Sonya skins after I gave them actual money for them, it really sucks, especially as it seems only two of the three colours are present and my favourite is missing
    What are you talking about? Leigon's Wrath is a new skin, introduced with this patch, it was never available with real money. It's a somewhat reworked version of Wrath Sonya, which if you bought before you sitll have now.

I think at that point you're actually entitled to a full refund to your purchase, as the thing you bought has been irrevocably changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I think at that point you're actually entitled to a full refund to your purchase, as the thing you bought has been irrevocably changed.
    Nah he's just stupid.
    The 3 Wrath skins are still there I'm looking at them right now on my account, but now there are an additional two that are exactly the same minus her helmet (new for 2.0).
    So he either bought them and he's blind, or he never bought them.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    No, it hasn't been changed. At all. Legion's Wrath Sonya is a new skin, never available to buy with real money. It is a new, 2 tint version of plain Wrath Sonya, which remains, with all 3 tints still in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Nah he's just stupid.
    The 3 Wrath skins are still there I'm looking at them right now on my account, but now there are an additional two that are exactly the same minus her helmet (new for 2.0).
    So he either bought them and he's blind, or he never bought them.
    Not exactly the same minus the helmet. Her weapons are different too, Wrath Sonya is dual swords, Legion's Wrath is Axe/Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post

What are you talking about? Leigon's Wrath is a new skin, introduced with this patch, it was never available with real money. It's a somewhat reworked version of Wrath Sonya, which if you bought before you sitll have now.
    The original Wrath skin actually had no helm, it was added later. So people who bought helmless wrath kinda got fucked.

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/wiki/skins/sonya-wrath

Look at the date of the comment + it has Sonya's old face.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Nah he's just stupid.
    Lol, you really shouldn't call people stupid unless you know for certain you're right, it can really make you look dumb if like this it turns out they're right and you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No, it hasn't been changed. At all. Legion's Wrath Sonya is a new skin, never available to buy with real money.
    That's odd because I bought them with real money back in Alpha/Beta, and now I have to buy them again (albeit not for actual money this time so that's a plus).

Lol, you really shouldn't call people stupid unless you know for certain you're right, it can really make you look dumb if like this it turns out they're right and you don't know what you're talking about.

That's odd because I bought them with real money back in Alpha/Beta, and now I have to buy them again (albeit not for actual money this time so that's a plus).
    Legion's Wrath Sonya was added today, You did not buy them in beta.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legion's Wrath Sonya was added today, You did not buy them in beta.
    *Ahem*

For reference this was my favourite colour and sadly the only one they haven't even added back

*Ahem*

For reference this was my favourite colour and sadly the only one they haven't even added back

Ahem, that literally says Wrath Sonya. Legion's Wrath Sonya was a separate skin that was added today. What's next, are you gonna ask for Warchief Sylvanas because you own Sylvanas and the skin looks close to the base one?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ahem, that literally says Wrath Sonya.
    Yeah because that's what it was called then, the Legion bit was only added recently.

Legion's Wrath Sonya was a separate skin that was added today.
    No, please read the thread before posting, it's the new name for Wrath Sonya, they couldn't call it Wrath Sonya for obvious reasons (because they reused the name for the new skin that replaced Wrath Sonya).

IMO the players who paid for Legion Wrath Sonya should either have been given it for free in 2.0 or given the option to exchange the Wrath Sonya skins for it.
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-26 at 09:22 AM.

Yeah because that's what it was called then, the Legion bit was only added recently.

No, please read the thread before posting, it's the new name for Wrath Sonya, they couldn't call it Wrath Sonya for obvious reasons (because they reused the name for the new skin that replaced Wrath Sonya).
    https://i.gyazo.com/9e12ba3ffe7e1942...8fa9e8a06e.png

The payment image you showed paid for the one on the right. The other two were just added. You did not pay for those.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://i.gyazo.com/9e12ba3ffe7e1942...8fa9e8a06e.png

The payment image you showed paid for the one on the right.
    No it paid for the two on the left (plus a third), the one on the right wasnt added yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it paid for the two on the left (plus a third), the one on the right wasnt added yet.
    This has to be a troll.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

If you got this in the alpha or I think even the first wave of the beta before the resets you would have been given a mount for helping test the store out and refunded the money you spent to either repurchase the skins you bought or buy different/new skins instead

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    This has to be a troll.
    Nope, there really was a third colour originally as well:

First, knock off the bickering.

Second, both sides of this story are actually correct for once. The standard Wrath Sonya did not have a helmet when it was originally introduced. A helmet was added to the skin in an update almost two years ago. No explanation was actually given.

So yes, @caervek is correct in that he did buy a non-helmet Wrath skin, but everyone is also correct in that the skin hasn't changed with this update.