Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensio View Post
    1. Mage tower challenge, Xylem is at 68%, I have no idea why but I used every interup CD I had without leaving 1 for Draw power... and ofc he casted it 1 sec after and here I'm sitting there looking at him getting fed more than Zed mid vs Janna mid... he got to 10 stacks (50% more dmg), thinking to myself "oh fuck it, I will keep going for the practice), got him to 19%...

2. Mage tower challenge, got to p2, changed talents thinking I took Demon Blades, boss spawned, I popped every thing I had including drums, 10 sec after I have no idea why I'm generating no fury... looking at the bars and realizing I have no Demon's Bite nor Demon Blades...

3. Mage tower challenge, wiped 2 times due to the adds because I reacted automatically and used FOTI on the boss instead of saving it for the adds...

4. Mage tower again... I use the larger name plates option, got him to 13% than he casted Shadow Barrage, 1 spawned behind his nameplate... didn't see it until it was too late... Immediately after I changed it to smaller nameplates.

5. Using WQGF, finding a group thinking it would be cool to fall down and landing with a glide the last sec, 3 sec before it the group popped, I accepted it... was zoning to the new group's shard, couldn't glide due to it... SPLASH! *walk of shame*

6. WoD, DHs were introduced, went to Skyreach with a friend, got to the bird boss, thinking you can't fall of the edge, Fel Rushed, you can fall...
    Dude, I've done a lot of these. Dropping FotI on the P2 boss out of habit and being screwed on the adds? Check. Using ALL kicks and stuns before draw power in P1, then sitting there like an idiot while he casts? Check.

Want to know the worst part? On the Draw Power thing... I could have just used Imprison. It would have been fine, and I just never associate Imprison with a kick so I didn't think of it. Was that down for you too, or are you like me and didn't consider it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roguez101 View Post
    before getting flying there were many times where i jumped to get to our class hall while mounted and not realizing i was still mounted and trying to glide
    Hahaha, this has happened to me quite a few times too! The WORST part is that you pretty much always take a few seconds to react. It's always "Why am I not gliding what is going on -- oh wait, shit -- okay, dismount" and by the time you glide, you *JUST* miss the platform, and then you have to fall *all* the way down to the water.

Even worse is that your Dalaran hearth is probably down as you JUST hearthed back to town, meaning you've got to run until you hit a zone, use your flight whistle, and take the FP all the way back to Dalaran

Edit: I can't imagine how terrible that must be for somebody without a water-walking mount.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-04-24 at 06:30 PM.

Fel rush dismounts you in that situation. It's much faster than finding a mount button/the icon.

I Felbladed back into the boss's death zone in the Cathedral dungeon yesterday. It was funny though. I -almost- timed it right so I wouldn't die, but nope. Got hammered into the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    I died many times jumping off the pvp tower, and dont ask why, i just like to pop wings before i hit the ground. And actually i hit the ground. DEAD

Dumbest? Fel Rushed accidentally with carrion plague during seeker swarm and infected literally everyone.

Funniest? Fel Rushed in the broken isles up a small hill and the game freaked out and sent me flying to literally the other side of the broken isles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguez101 View Post
    before getting flying there were many times where i jumped to get to our class hall while mounted and not realizing i was still mounted and trying to glide
    This... I play my DH as a main for a solid 6 or 7 months, and just a few weeks ago i dinged 110 on my resto shaman. I needed to get my artifact research, so I casually hearthstoned, mounted, ran towards the edge, dismounted (so i can glide of course, I am not stupid) and jumped. I realized what happened right as the rim of the platform was on the same level as me...

Quote Originally Posted by Caggidan View Post
    This... I play my DH as a main for a solid 6 or 7 months, and just a few weeks ago i dinged 110 on my resto shaman. I needed to get my artifact research, so I casually hearthstoned, mounted, ran towards the edge, dismounted (so i can glide of course, I am not stupid) and jumped. I realized what happened right as the rim of the platform was on the same level as me...
    You mean you went and jumped off to go to the DH class hall when you were on your Shaman? Hahaha, that's awesome, I haven't pulled that one off yet

Deleted
    Most annoying thing that get me in "troubles" is ofcourse Fel Rush.
    My favorite is when it bug out due some latency - boss swag is about to hit around my place; Ok... cool... np... ill FR and be safe; Press FR->global GCD occur, but not thing happens->boss swag will hit in 0,1 seconds->start panakin->jumping on FR keybind->next GCD I FR twice, but with the addition that 2nd FR lunches me in the near wall.
    And we all know Krosus doesn't have walls around him so... surprise surprise... I end up in the water.

Done also the story on Star Augur with VR on another person with icy ejection

Most fun shit i did is abusing my high mobility - ninja pulling something without noone see me and then VR + 2 FR, waiting for the mobs to get in tank range and shadow melt and no one can see who ninja pulled. And when the tank enrage "WHO TEH FCK PULLED THOSE!" I am far away and am like "Dunno, bruh"

Or the other thing - "It's just passive cleave mate sorry. Can't do shit about it" while proceeding to kill hordes that are also attacking the boss mob

Yelling "I DONT HAVE A DEFENSIvE COOLDOWN because I use that as a dps boost." Back when Blur reset Fel Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Yelling "I DONT HAVE A DEFENSIvE COOLDOWN because I use that as a dps boost." Back when Blur reset Fel Rush.
    You still technically had another defensive via Darkness, you liar!

Deleted
    A lot of small things like interrupting when I shouldn't or before I should. Stunning 10 mobs at 10% hp into a sanguine puddle. Fel rushing off the [Cenarius / Krosus] platform. Fel Rushing (once only) into Annihilation on Trilliax. Forgetting to use meta for an entire boss fight. Using Nemesis on the wrong enemy in a bunch of boss fights. Using [Felblade / Fel Rush / Throw Glaive] even though I'm fury capped; not sure why, sometimes my brain just wanders off and does whatever the fuck it wants.

From the tanking side.. after about a month of tanking at the beginning of legion I found out what Empower Wards actually exists. That was a bit embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post

Want to know the worst part? On the Draw Power thing... I could have just used Imprison. It would have been fine, and I just never associate Imprison with a kick so I didn't think of it. Was that down for you too, or are you like me and didn't consider it?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep... was on CD also...
    The sad part was that I still managed to survive with him have 50% more dmg for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    Also same night, vengeful retreat without popping netherwalk first hehe xd
    Haha - I've done this twice. Both were in the same raid night 2 pulls apart. The second time our raid leader had just given us a good 2 minute rant about how he's sick of simple mistakes that people are making and how we all need to focus and play better. Next attempt it's all going fine - I get fel bonds - I yell out on Discord "Don't go on Power - I can solo soak", I accidentally fat finger VR before Netherwalk. Whole raid crack up laughing.

After putting imprison on my add in p3 mythic gul'dan, i 10 seconds later broke it by prime targetting it for a higher bloodlet cleave on illidan.

<Progress> - Firemaw EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I'm actually too scared to enjoyably use Fel Rush on Krosus. I mean, it's not rocket science to Fel Rush directly across his hitbox, but what gets me is when any sort of latency hits.

So basically, as you know, when you Fel Rush, it rushes you in the way you're facing after the tiny initial animation goes off. When lag hits however (and I rarely if ever lag), that comes half a second later. And when you're wanting to auto-attack the split second after you've Rushed, you naturally pre-emptively face the boss after hitting Fel Rush.

Excepttt when the delay comes. And you charge directly into the water. This has happened to me no less than 5 times, much to my humiliation.

Other than that, the main one for me was on Gul'dan. So we'd just killed the 3 lieutenants, and he's bubbled and it's about to drop off. I usually time a Fel Rush as soon as I know the bubble's wearing off. Or I double-jump the bubble pop to avoid the knockback.

This time, for some inexplicable reason, when I double-jumped, I got magically caught up in the knockback. And instead of a 20 yard or so knockback, it took me right from the edge of the bubble, all the way off the entire platform. I couldn't Fel Rush out of it, or Vengeful Retreat spin either.

It was a most horrific experience. I now have to act like a non-Demon Hunter and stand there like a good boy until I know it's safe :'(
    Last edited by Constraint; 2017-04-26 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Man, I'm actually too scared to enjoyably use Fel Rush on Krosus. I mean, it's not rocket science to Fel Rush directly across his hitbox, but what gets me is when any sort of latency hits.

So basically, as you know, when you Fel Rush, it rushes you in the way you're facing after the tiny initial animation goes off. When lag hits however (and I rarely if ever lag), that comes half a second later. And when you're wanting to auto-attack the split second after you've Rushed, you naturally pre-emptively face the boss after hitting Fel Rush.

Excepttt when then delay comes. And you charge directly into the water. This has happened to me no less than 5 times, much to my humiliation.

Other than that, the main one for me was on Gul'dan. So we'd just killed the 3 lieutenants, and he's bubbled and it's about to drop off. I usually time a Fel Rush as soon as I know the bubble's wearing off. Or I double-jump the bubble pop to avoid the knockback.

This time, for some inexplicable reason, when I double-jumped, I got magically caught up in the knockback. And instead of a 20 yard or so knockback, it took me right from the edge of the bubble, all the way off the entire platform. I couldn't Fel Rush out of it, or Vengeful Retreat spin either.

It was a most horrific experience. I now have to act like a non-Demon Hunter and stand there like a good boy until I know it's safe :'(
    You can attack Krosus while facing at a 90 degree angle, which is what I usually do before and after the Fel Rush to prevent any issues. If I know I'm going to be using Fel Rush filler I turn, then when I'm ready to Fel Rush I do so, and I remain at that angle for a moment before rotating. It doesn't prevent any attacks and while it might make me look stupid to the other raiders is ensures I *never* get a "Fel Rush lag" problem.

As for Guldan, just use Felblade on him while he's bubbled and you can go inside of it and be the envy of all your guildmates!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    You can attack Krosus while facing at a 90 degree angle, which is what I usually do before and after the Fel Rush to prevent any issues. If I know I'm going to be using Fel Rush filler I turn, then when I'm ready to Fel Rush I do so, and I remain at that angle for a moment before rotating. It doesn't prevent any attacks and while it might make me look stupid to the other raiders is ensures I *never* get a "Fel Rush lag" problem.

As for Guldan, just use Felblade on him while he's bubbled and you can go inside of it and be the envy of all your guildmates!
    Attacking Gul'dan inside while he's bubbled lowers your DPS due to immunity ticking fight-time!! Absolutely unacceptable!

rushed twice off the cenarius platform on consecutive pulls back when momentum was still a thing during mythic progression.

Attacking Gul'dan inside while he's bubbled lowers your DPS due to immunity ticking fight-time!! Absolutely unacceptable!
    if you're wearing cof or shoulders, it'll still reduce your meta cd.

But you can sit there and auto-attack him to cap out your Fury before he becomes attackable again! :c And like the guy above said, you can still spend Fury if you wear CoF or shoulders! You can only *generate* Fury through Demon Blades procs, though; Felblade and Demon's Bite won't work. (at least they didn't last time I tried)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I use Blade Dance on single-target fights all the time - I love the visual effect of it, even if it isn't optimal to use. Whether its overworld PvE or raid/dungeon trash I've been called out more than once for Blade Dancing the night away.

I can't be stopped.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead