Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes lets hope that a company gets destroyed and people lose there jobs because you don't like the video games that company makes......

Also hate to break it to you but Ubisoft doesn't set examples for anyone. Activision,EA,CDProject Red,THQ Notic,2K don't do things because Ubisoft does.

Ontopic: Sucks that Vivendi is focing there way into Ubisoft.
    You're an idiot if you think competitors don't establish markets based off their competition. That is the basis of economics and literally the reason why there is more than one video game company. You're also a bit clueless if you think that those people won't be able to find jobs at all those competitors you just listed.

Maybe if less keyboard crusaders like you were taking economy classes from Trump college we wouldn't have to repeat it 11 times for you to understand it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about since WD2 is widely considered to be a much better game and improved most areas WD1 got wrong.

Also I take it you're not providing any proof of these "broken" games Ubisoft has released recently?

The results of this benchmark says its another badly made game, again you can't seem to differentiate between subjective opinion of the game, its aspects of its gameplay and how well the game is made.

That game does not yield good performance to whats actually on display... Ubishit keeps pumping this out and never learning their lesson, they don't put enough effort in this yet ask for full price on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing WD, Steep, Wildlands and The Division I don't care much about Ubisoft anymore at all.
    They create awesome looking games but they are all shallow as f*ck with poor post-production support. Siege being an exception regarding pp-sup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    After playing WD, Steep, Wildlands and The Division I don't care much about Ubisoft anymore at all.
    They create awesome looking games but they are all shallow as f*ck with poor post-production support. Siege being an exception regarding pp-sup.
    And siege for some reason thought it was a good idea to completly ignore the amazing singleplayer the previous 2 blockbuster RB6 games had and go pure multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    UBIFAIL is easily one of the worst companies in the world by every imaginable margin.

Perhaps vivendi can change it.
    I fail to see how this could possibly be a good thing for gamers though.

They'll keep doing their high budget standard releases even after a buyout, but what will happen next is likely that they'll turn it into another activision. That is, no chance for more risky lower budget projects like Child Of Light getting greenlit.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the last memorable game I've played from ubisoft was rayman 2 back in 2000 anyway : P

I'm not sure if it would mean much for Ubisoft's games, as a huge, unwieldy international conglomerate I expect the corporate side will have little say over the day-to-day operations or design decisions other than expecting some sort of profit. It didn't seem to negatively affect Blizzard when they were owned by Vivendi, and Activision didn't seem to change much under them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    well the last memorable game I've played from ubisoft was rayman 2 back in 2000 anyway : P
    Unlucky! Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was really good and Beyond Good and Evil is an absolute stone-cold classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I'm not sure if it would mean much for Ubisoft's games, as a huge, unwieldy international conglomerate I expect the corporate side will have little say over the day-to-day operations or design decisions other than expecting some sort of profit. It didn't seem to negatively affect Blizzard when they were owned by Vivendi, and Activision didn't seem to change much under them.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlucky! Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was really good and Beyond Good and Evil is an absolute stone-cold classic.
    oh yes those 2, they're part of my list of games to finish that reached 200+ lately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    You missed quite a few good games of theirs since that time then I'm afraid.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!