Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    No, but I regularly get 890 trinkets, and I'm quite unlucky. In fact, I can guarantee I've opened over 10 trinkets and not one of them was lower than 885.

RNG is RNG, but it is rather hard to believe you opened 14 trinkets and didn't get anything over 880. What's your ilevel? Does Relinquished award ilevel based on what you're wearing (kind of like world quests)? Otherwise, I struggle to believe that.
    My DH's ilvl is 910, and you call yourself unlucky despite having a 100% WF chance? Are you high?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

There's no reason to assume anything past standard WF system for getting procs - which I think isn't unfair to say is around 25%.

To get a string of 14 is going to happen for some players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

If you're going for Unstable Arcanocrystal and only it. I suggest using Vengeance loot spec as there is less potential tank trinkets compared to DPS trinkets. That's how I got mine on my Paladin and trying it now with my DH.

You can also get Majordomo's Dinner Bell as consolation prize. Chrono Shard is all that bad either.
    Last edited by SnorlaxJeng; 2017-04-25 at 08:27 PM.

Opened 6 more yesterday.

880 wf socketed leech hunger
    890 wf agil haste speed pvp stat stick
    905 tf Nightblooming frond
    895 tf Dagrul
    890 wf agil vers
    880 stat stick cant remember which

that's about 15 trinkets ive used
    I'm going back to relics!

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    If you're going for Unstable Arcanocrystal and only it. I suggest using Vengeance loot spec as there is less potential tank trinkets compared to DPS trinkets. That's how I got mine on my Paladin and trying it now with my DH.

You can also get Majordomo's Dinner Bell as consolation prize. Chrono Shard is all that bad either.
    This is a good idea, I might try this, and getting a few good tanking trinkets wouldnt be a bad deal anyways. My current tanking trinkets are both from heroic NH, the one with crit that absorbs damage on death (and then you take it over X seconds) and the one with on-use leech.

10+ Year Old Account
    50% chance - you either get it or you don't.

Deleted
    I got a 920 arcanocrystal after using about 5 of the tokens. Wasn't actually trying to farm it, just trying to get Velens. I think the amount of luck you need is obscene and isn't worth chasing IMO; it needs to drop out of a massive pool of trinkets and then titanforge several times. I got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    This is a good idea, I might try this, and getting a few good tanking trinkets wouldnt be a bad deal anyways. My current tanking trinkets are both from heroic NH, the one with crit that absorbs damage on death (and then you take it over X seconds) and the one with on-use leech.
    Getting a high Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor or Impenetrable Husk (Like me) seem to pay off more than say getting Meteorite Whetstone, Spiked Counterweight, Mark of Dahgrul

Deleted
    Honestly guys I'm not trying to be a douche here. I got an 880 Arcano Crystal on my Demon Hunter with the first Relinquished Trinket I opened. I'm fairly new to DH's having recently switched from my Rogue, would someone mind just explaining why it is so good for us? Is it purely the stats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine winning the 666k nethershards from a key,t hen not getting a single good trinket from it. Would that be qualified as a lucky day or an unlucky day? Would they cancel each other out? It's the one thing I fear if I ever win big.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You're telling me you've never seen 14 items in a row without a proc? I guess you don't do much content. It's not uncommon to see similar strings in raids / M+ spamming.
    To be fair, 14 items/tokens in a row without a single WF/TF proc is pretty uncommon, no matter what content you're doing.

Not saying you're lying, but I can definitely see both sides here.

I spent 50k shards on relic and I only dropped shadow's one. I already had a 905 shadow relic while the the other 2 fel relics are 870 and 875... I only pvp and I have no luck on pvp drops, on world boss and now also with nethershards drops. It's so frustrating this rng... I'm really bored about this.

I've lucked out and gotten a couple of good ones, like a 890 Faulty Countermeasure and a nice Convergence of Fates; unfortunately, I tend to mostly get a lot of WQ reward stat sticks at 880. Getting an Arcano at 880 or higher would blow my mind, considering that the token can award any trinket introduced in Legion.

I also once tried buying a relic...once. Blessing of Protection cooldown. Nope, nope, noooooope.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-05-08 at 07:06 PM.

I have 900 ilvl relic with reduced damage taken so I might try buy now relic. Getting UA not gonna happen for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymorìl View Post
    I spent 50k shards on relic and I only dropped shadow's one. I already had a 905 shadow relic while the the other 2 fel relics are 870 and 875... I only pvp and I have no luck on pvp drops, on world boss and now also with nethershards drops. It's so frustrating this rng... I'm really bored about this.
    So I've only got Shadow Relics as well, and bought about 8 total before I gave up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I only seem to get PVP trinkets from that shit

Deleted
    According to the paladin website, the silver hand, A 925ilvl arcanocrystal from nethershards would have a worse than 1 in 837million chance of happening, with lower ilvl versions having an increased chance. That is what they said regarding a 925ilvl faulty countermeasure in the weekly chest, so I am assuming the same is true for a specific item at really high ilvl from nethershards.

what about relics? so far i've only ever been getting overwhelming power relics for all my slots.. so thought i'd give the nethershard ones a shot and what do i get? same damn crap!

everytime i get something good it has lowest of the lowest itemlevel..
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    According to the paladin website, the silver hand, A 925ilvl arcanocrystal from nethershards would have a worse than 1 in 837million chance of happening, with lower ilvl versions having an increased chance. That is what they said regarding a 925ilvl faulty countermeasure in the weekly chest, so I am assuming the same is true for a specific item at really high ilvl from nethershards.
    Do Paladins like the countermeasure? I recently recieved one around 895-900 (can't remember) and was sad... but I do recall loving that trinket on beta and early live. The damage it adds to your attacks, especially considering it's not 100% of the time, just seems so small when I look at the tooltip now. Was it nerfed or did it just seem better at lower levels? Does it scale with weapon speed, ie a slow two-hander shows a higher number of damage added per hit? I still can't see why anybody would want that trinket over an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    I only seem to get PVP trinkets from that shit
    I feel your pain. 3 PVP trinkets in a row, with 5-6 total.

It would be one thing if they weren't all crappy Vers trinkets. If I got a PVP trinket with agi/crit and a crit, mastery, of even agility proc (or on-use) it wouldn't suck nearly as much... but when it's procced or on-use vers it just feelsbadman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I've lucked out and gotten a couple of good ones, like a 890 Faulty Countermeasure and a nice Convergence of Fates; unfortunately, I tend to mostly get a lot of WQ reward stat sticks at 880. Getting an Arcano at 880 or higher would blow my mind, considering that the token can award any trinket introduced in Legion.

I also once tried buying a relic...once. Blessing of Protection cooldown. Nope, nope, noooooope.
    I got an 880 arcano. Demon Hunter though. Not sure if its BIS for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone confirm that you can get different relics? Ive gotten 3 shadows in a row for Havoc DH.

Does anyone finally know what are the odds for arcano?