Thread: Dirty Denim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Whoever had this idea should get a raise. The amount of publicity Nordstrom is getting is through the roof. And remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukk View Post
    Whoever had this idea should get a raise. The amount of publicity Nordstrom is getting is through the roof. And remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    I mean United lots a lot of money....

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    There is nothing inherently wrong with it, and while you might agree or disagree with their spending habits, saying that they should be "removed from society" seems a bit excessive.
    I don't believe you're that bad at detecting hyperbolic sarcasm, especially moderating an online gaming forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    I'm pretty willing to bet you engage in plenty of wasteful spending yourself.
    I've been playing WoW since 1.4. So no, never thrown money away on frivolous pursuits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Have you ever used money you could have spent on in-game gold to buy food instead?
    His mom does all the shopping, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Have you ever used money you could have spent on in-game gold to buy food instead?
    'Could have'? Well obviously, given that all money spent technically 'could have' been spent on pretty much anything else. All that money wasted on food could have been spent on bourbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi
    His mom does all the shopping, duh.
    Psh, since giving her grandkids I don't see any of that action any more, it all goes to them.

I feel like my nonsense has derailed the thread a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Great insurance if you have to go somewhere with diarrhea. "No, I didn't crap my pants, this is a new fashion!"

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Great insurance if you have to go somewhere with diarrhea. "No, I didn't crap my pants, this is a new fashion!"
    you good poster win the thread.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows boiled denims is the real way to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Is it real organic local mud?
    Most importantly, I trust no muddy fields were made to suffer during the process.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Most importantly, I trust no muddy fields were made to suffer during the process.
    But the thing is, if it's real mud... oh boy the buyer will be surprised when he/she washes them for the first time.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the thing is, if it's real mud... oh boy the buyer will be surprised when he/she washes them for the first time.
    Don't worry, in collaboration with Apple Inc., a new technical support section will allow you to send your denims in for repair and have them re-muddified for the very realistic and appropriate fee of $350 per leg.

(Pricing model provided by Apple Inc. industry standards. All rights and references are reserved)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    This is the end of modern civilization as we know it.
    kek

/thread
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Don't worry, in collaboration with Apple Inc., a new technical support section* will allow you to send your denims in for repair and have them re-muddified for the very realistic and appropriate fee of $350 per leg.

(Pricing model provided by Apple Inc. industry standards. All rights and references are reserved)
    *Only available on iTunes.

Me and my girl were in the mall the other day in miami looking for shoes. We're wandering around hitting all the stores looking for a good pair of flats. I see nordstroms shoe section as it's right next to the entrance and say let's at least check it out.

First pair of basic shoes, nothing special about them really that she liked, price tag of like 600 bucks. I'll never understand the mindset of people who buy shit like this. Walked right back out.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

All that money spent on food that could have been wasted on bourbon could have been put to good use buying yourself stupid shit in WoW. GG you wasted all of it, Foody McLikestoeat.
    I have no counter-argument. I am ashamed.

Not as ashamed as if I'd spent $425 on pre-muddied jeans instead of $60 on jeans and simply gone out and done work, but ashamed.

Is it real organic local mud?
    Farm raised. No earth worms were harmed in the making of the mud. Certified non-GMO. May contain peanuts, soy, and dairy.

But, jean trends go in cycles. Dark colored, light colored, ripped, bejeweled, dirty, patches on other things, blah blah blah.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    But, jean trends go in cycles. Dark colored, light colored, ripped, bejeweled, dirty, patches on other things, blah blah blah.
    I just realized this but it seems people use the same adjectives to describe jeans as they do to describe prostitutes.

for 600$ I can get them ones stained with Mud and 10w40 used motor oil from a old Chevy 350....

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    most Americans (we all know they are the target for this) live paycheck to paycheck.
    You think this is targeting the fucking poor? Yeah, I hear they're really into fashion and they can't get dirty jeans without paying hundreds of dollars for them..........................

You have a severe lack of critical thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    We have some "journalists" writing articles about deliberately shitting their pants in a bus thinking it's a good gag. I guess this fashion innovation was conceived by some like-minded people.