Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    If pure ST boss means no adds, I can name a lot of ST fights in recent expansions too.
    That's exactly what ST means. Single Target.

Are you thinking of movement fights? Patchwerk was the shining example of a target dummy. Stand in one place and plow through your rotation until he's dead.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5063992#post-1 My idea from march, not many likes it... I has sad...

If pure ST boss means no adds, I can name a lot of ST fights in recent expansions too.
    How many ST fights are on Legion? i think in nh there are just 1 or 2

Deleted
    They already said, in QA, that vanilla timewalking woouldnt happen because same reasons Molten Core was bit messy (or so I heard).

The stuff just isnt translated well in modern times.
    Some fights require constant dispels, now its on cooldown. Some fights are basically tank and spank and was meant to have CC or some even "warrior offtanks" etc
    Some fights are purely non-mechanical. They are "noob" fights to teach people stuff. Someone at 110 wouldnt really find any fun in bosses that only do one spell and nothing else. Even if they add mechanics its.. probably not making much sense to spend dev-time on.

They also said that they might do "revamped" dungeons from vanilla however. I would love SFK on cata heroic difficulty again. That shiz was difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    They could probably do it.

Scholomance
    Shadowfang Keep
    Deadmines
    Ragefire Chasm
    Stockade

Those are short enough.. am I missing some that are that short, i feel like I am but it's way too early. I'm talking short 3-5 boss instances, none of those 12 boss things.
    Heres what you forgot:
    -Scarlet dungeons were revamped.
    -Blackfatom Deeps (naga/old god) was revamped
    -Razorfen Kraul (aka "the squeling pigs" instance)

Some that are same but not quite:
    -Gnomeregan (sorta, they cut lot of maze parts of it)
    -Uldaman..again, cut mazes and few bosses were made actually doable (last boss was massively out-leveled to rest of instance)
    -Sunken temple (cut "mazes")
    -few other vanilla dungeons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Vanilla had a different dungeon structure than later expansions, with many dungeons being a few hours worth of experiance (Strat, BRD, Maraudon) in comparison to quick dungeons with 3-4 bosses that started in BC. It would be difficult to LFD them while still keeping the "timewalking" (as in, experiance how those things used to be) experience.
    Except many of them are already changed. Mauradon is a 3 dungeons run now, especially if you queue while leveling. I think they did the same with Blackrock Depths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    will they ever add vanilla timewalking? it would be really nice.
    There isn't any because they haven't made it yet, most likely will be some in the future.

And if they do, MUST contain...

... The old Wailing Caverns (Yes, the maze).
    ... The old Sunken Temple (Yes, you must go down to go up).
    ... The old Blackrock Depths (Full run, you better stay put).
    ... Gnomeregan (with an all boss requirement).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I can't disagree more. I don't see what fights require more player coordination now than in Vanilla. Pure ST bosses were not the standard and fights are not more complex imo.
    Helya alone needs more coordination than basically any raid in vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    You clearly havent played a lot in classic... Try decursing 40 people raid without modern addons as a mage while keeping up dps, run away from constant fire, know that you have a 1 in 40 chance of getting a debuff, notice it on time to run out of group and not blow everyone up.
    I didn't do it with 'modern' addons but I did it with Decursive, which let you automagically remove debuffs on everyone by spamming one button while watching tv. That was definitely simpler then than it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    I didn't do it with 'modern' addons but I did it with Decursive, which let you automagically remove debuffs on everyone by spamming one button while watching tv. That was definitely simpler then than it is now.
    This. I remember Decurvise breaking for one patch and my group wiping on bosses we had been farming for months because people were so dependent on the addon.

Deleted
    I mean none of them are "vanila" dungeons anyway, all expect maradon was remade in Cata so...

i can see no reason not to do it. I mean, most of them was remade so. if there is cata timewalking might as well be the "lower" levels timewalking

Why useless tw? Just remake them for M+
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There isn't any because they haven't made it yet, most likely will be some in the future.

And if they do, MUST contain...

... The old Wailing Caverns (Yes, the maze).
    ... The old Sunken Temple (Yes, you must go down to go up).
    ... The old Blackrock Depths (Full run, you better stay put).
    ... Gnomeregan (with an all boss requirement).
    It wont. Don't bother
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Exactly what vanilla dungeons do you have in mind? Wailing Caverns and Zul'Farrak? Because those are the only ones I can recall that haven't been either seriously revised or completely gutted from their Classic versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    It wont. Don't bother
    I know, but I can dream, can't I?!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Because its Classic/Vanilla. Blizzard "knows" we don't want it, they "know" we don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know, but I can dream, can't I?!
    Dreams are pointless
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    How many ST fights are on Legion? i think in nh there are just 1 or 2
    there's 0 if you count mythic. Trilliax is pure ST in LFR, norm and heroic though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Dreams are pointless
    Nope, they aren't!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla zones are great but alot people tired of because of leveling alts starts from them.

I would rather prefer Ulduar or Naxxramas as Timewalking Raids.