Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Jesus fucking christ how twisted are your panties about Trump? How many fucking unsubstanitaied nit picky liberal pussy aching threads can we have on here.

TRUMP CANT OPEN PEANUT BUTTER

TRUMPS SONS TIE IS FUCKED UP LOLZ

TRUMP DROPPED A FORK AT DINNER
    We got 8 more years of butt hurt on these forums to go. Personally, I'm loving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking christ how twisted are your panties about Trump? How many fucking unsubstanitaied nit picky liberal pussy aching threads can we have on here.

You don't have to be anti trump to recognise the humour of the situation.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Incompetent Persistence - the watchword for the modern GOP.
    Pretty sure the Dems coined that long ago along with the left's copyright creation of alternative facts being a staple of postmodernism.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Pretty sure the Dems coined that long ago along with the left's copyright creation of alternative facts being a staple of postmodernism.
    We've never, ever, had a more incompetent or illegitimate president in the white house than we do now. Trump created alternative facts and he continues to push them on everyone.

Or have your forgotten Conway already? Did you listen to any of the interview from the AP. Or is the kool-aid chugging at your house too loud?

- - - Updated - - -

If Trump didn't want his life picked apart, he shouldn't have run for President. The nick-pickiness is not new to Trump. He just handles it like a petulant child instead of a grown-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    And meanwhile, Obama is getting paid 400K to do speeches for Wall Street. Just another Clinton.
    If you had used a comma at the end, you could have gotten a "but Obama!" and a "but Hillary!" into one sentence!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then."

Those are rookie numbers Donald, and your brain knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Bigly dumb. But as the leader of the cult of ignorance, that is exactly what they were looking for. Sad.
    Blame the democarats for trump. They were too dumb to capitalize on what should have been an easy win. Trump team outsmarted the lefty low information voters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Blame the democarats for trump. They were too dumb to capitalize on what should have been an easy win. Trump team outsmarted the lefty low information voters.
    There were many reasons to not vote for Hillary, it's the people who willingly voted for Trump that have things to answer for.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Wait, this is legit. Like a widespread occurrence? If someone did that to my dog I'd make the crucifixion look like a day at the spa, damn the consequences.
    Sure you would boy

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Did I miss some new law that requires people to mention Clinton in any negative post? Cause this obsession is starting to get creepy.
    It was done to Bush for 8 years, so you have another 7 to go for the sake of equality.

4D chess? /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Reportedly" AKA, we don't actually have a story, so we'll just make one up that one side will immediately eat up and hold as perfect truth!
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

It must be fun to listen to the news on a daily basis as an American citizen.
    I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Nice deflection. I'd argue that the president not understanding trade with Europe, even after being explained 10 times is not a nit picky problem. It's a rather large problem. And, frankly, one that directly runs against the credentials he ran -- the successful international businessman. How does he not understand foreign trade? When you actually apply critical thinking to the criticism levied you'd understand the rather large issues at play that generate the concern.
    its kind of unbelievable he never ever traded with EU in the first place and didnt know about it? seems really strange

Is OK, it's not like he's the POTUS or anything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    "Reportedly" AKA, we don't actually have a story
    There is a difference between anonymous source, and made up. This is the former.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump doesn't really have a clue about what the EU is like he had no clue about the NATO (yes, that one which was temporarily obsolete). Most of his information he gets from Alex Jones and Fox news which gets their news from Trump (in computer science we call it a Mealy Machine). So I am not surprised she had to tell him that much time however it's about trade and business so it was important enough for her to be persistent and to gather his stances on this issue. She now knows for sure he is worse than Berlusconi but thanks to having been forced to conduct business with that the latter a lot she is a bit hardened.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Wait, this is legit. Like a widespread occurrence? If someone did that to my dog I'd make the crucifixion look like a day at the spa, damn the consequences.
    A lot stuff is made up, you should see the German blogosphere about it sometimes. Stories entirely made up with ficticious towns and places, and people, and people share these on social media with lots of furious responses. You can't even keep up with debunking all of these even if it takes only seconds for some because it's a lucrative business and because for every debunked story there's two or three new ones.

As for the core of the story. This has been happening at all times regardless how many foreigners we've had, it's even happening at the same rate in areas where the most foreign thing would be a dust particle from space. Truth is dog-breeding has gone out of hand in some places, in my town I sometimes walk by some people with three or four own Dobermann dogs. These beasts are often off the leash and without muzzle because "they are cute and don't do anything to anyone". Luckily I've had my share of dogbites, so I know a lot of these actually can get randomly aggressive because people have no control over them if they are out of sight because the owner must talk to Roswitha whom she talked to yesterday too at the job center. So there's naturally a lot haters who use pretty despicable measures to hurt a lot of animals. Beside people violating dogs and cats, we occasionally have people killing horses, cows, pigs and sheep using cruel measures as well. All being native people so far though.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-04-26 at 04:00 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Well, to be honest, the EU trade and free market legistation is bonkers. No wonder he didn't understand it. It's communist nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Well, to be honest, the EU trade and free market legistation is bonkers. No wonder he didn't understand it. It's communist nonsense.
    Yes, i'm sure a center-right/liberal construct is communist, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, i'm sure a center-right/liberal construct is communist, makes sense.
    Have you ever actually read the TFEU?