Demon Hunter TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Havoc

- Bloodlet debuff tracker has been removed
    - Momentum tracker has been moved to the bottom
    - The rotation now better accounts for talents taken. New conditions have been added to the priority
    - Cooldown groups have been reduced in size

Vengeance

- Soul Fragments group has been moved
    - Demon Spikes tracker has been moved
    - Sigil groups have been combined and now use dynamic grouping
    - Cooldown groups have been reduced in size

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Still getting the bug where you go into Meta and it just shows Demon's Bite when its actually the time to use Annihilation/chaos strike.

Dunno if this happens with demon blades too since I haven't raided yet since the patch but with demons bite it still happens when popping in meta, doesn't seem to happen when u got the talent that gives you demon form for 8 seconds after eye beam, although I seen it happen once today during that too.

Actually on closer testing it seems to only happen when you actively pop Meta form as a CD and not during the 8 secs you get with the Demonic talent.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2017-03-31 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Still getting the bug where you go into Meta and it just shows Demon's Bite when its actually the time to use Annihilation/chaos strike.

Dunno if this happens with demon blades too since I haven't raided yet since the patch but with demons bite it still happens when popping in meta, doesn't seem to happen when u got the talent that gives you demon form for 8 seconds after eye beam, although I seen it happen once today during that too.

Actually on closer testing it seems to only happen when you actively pop Meta form as a CD and not during the 8 secs you get with the Demonic talent.
    I'll take a look to see what's happening

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I did a quick test run and found that Annihilation/Chaos Strike show up normally during both the Demonic Meta and regular Meta forms. They are set to appear above 50 fury so that you don't empty out completely so depending on your playstyle, if you used the ability at 40 fury, this may feel like they don't show up often enough.

Did a fresh install ( both of TMW and import ) and tried again, it does show chaos strike above 50 fury with the Demonic demon form but as soon as I pop Meta ( the cd ) it stays on demon's bite, doesn't matter if its 60 fury or on 100 fury.

Also tried outside demon form and works fine, and if I take the talent that generates fury from auto attacks instead of demon's bite then its also the same problem during Meta cd, it just shows demon blades even with a full fury bar and never shows chaos strike.

Oh well if it works on your end I'm just gonna ignore it, it only happens during meta form ( the CD one ) and I know to do annihilation above 50 fury, just wonder what causes it because now its on a fresh TMW install and profile import, and I use your profiles on almost every class and they work as stated.

thanks for looking anyway
    Last edited by FluFF; 2017-04-01 at 03:41 AM.

I cant get this to load at all for me, even when I toggle Havoc on. I got it to load by toggle VENGEANCE while in Havoc spec and going into combat. Won't load any other way.
    Last edited by Titan; 2017-04-03 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I cant get this to load at all for me, even when I toggle Havoc on. I got it to load by toggle VENGEANCE while in Havoc spec and going into combat. Won't load any other way.
    I'll look into it and get this fixed. Sorry for the trouble!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll look into it and get this fixed. Sorry for the trouble!
    Yoyo, bump! Meta still doesn't track properly :<

Quote Originally Posted by stelmat View Post
    Yoyo, bump! Meta still doesn't track properly :<
    Try updating to the 1.0.1 version on the website http://chesder.com/demon-hunter.html

I haven't experienced this issue myself so I'm not sure whats going on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Try updating to the 1.0.1 version on the website http://chesder.com/demon-hunter.html

I haven't experienced this issue myself so I'm not sure whats going on
    I did actually, plenty of times. Last night it seemed to be working, i suppose it's intented (think i saw you mentioning it somewhere) for the anhi to show after ~50 fury, though is it normal that i do not see blade dance at all in the rotation? Sorry if the questions have been answered before, kinda new to the class.

chesder

Do you know what would be very good? If you recorded a video explaining how a beginner can customize your profile, it is very well done and complex, even I who used TMW before using your profile, I am confused with your configuration!

It would really graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotzz View Post
    chesder

Do you know what would be very good? If you recorded a video explaining how a beginner can customize your profile, it is very well done and complex, even I who used TMW before using your profile, I am confused with your configuration!

It would really graduate.
    Thats a good idea. I'll get on that!

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.