Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm willing to bet a very large amount of money you've broken the law at some point. Jaywalking is probably something you've done, for instance.

However, I'm sure that wasn't your point -- which is that laws like THIS are not broken accidently. Maaaaaaaaybe in ignorance, but someone like Flynn would not be ignorant of these laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Because that wasn't a tax return. That was 2 pages that didn't give any details which would be relevant to the reasons why people want to see his tax returns. And, as stated, they need to be recent to be relevant.

If nothing else, the fact he's pushing a tax structure reform nearly demands an explanation to ensure he's not doing so to pocket the money from it. Which, without his taxes, we have no way of knowing.

The fact that people are arguing for LESS transparency after complaining for 8 years about transparency under Obama is mind numbing hypocrisy.
    Of course i have. I've stolen a lot, but it's easier not to do that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Since you already stated you have to try to break the law in order to do so, it would seem that not adding additional information to a sheet takes less effort than stealing something, so it's literally easier to not steal something than to not not add information to a sheet.
    I meant it's easier not to steal than to steal. I don't make the best post s on my phone.

Known liberal John McCain calls for select committee on Russian activities.

"There are gonna be more revelations about Russian activities, there will be more revelations about their attempts to affect our election. There will be more, and every time there's a new revelation, it's a more compelling argument for a select committee to examine all of these activities that took place," the Arizona Senator said.

Trying to find viable video to link

Government official breaks law, news at 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Exactly at what point is this supposed to go away? Can you give me an end date? June? September? A year from now?
    When they lock up all Trump critics for Treason Against The Faith.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Known liberal John McCain
    Fucking what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fucking what?
    Didn't you get the memo that anyone who dares to criticize dear leader is a liberal? They ran out of people to call RINOs so they are now moving to just calling them liberals.

And I'm really not joking here. Everyone is a RINO now so they have to come up with something else and this seems to be it.

Fucking what?
    It's called sarcasm

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Republican response
    Preeeeeeeeeeeeetty much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Government official breaks law, news at 11
    "Guys, don't vote for Hillary, she's a slimy sleazeball that has broken laws!"

Trump's entire team breaks laws.

"Politicians breaks laws all the time, doesn't matter to me."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    "Guys, don't vote for Hillary, she's a slimy sleazeball that has broken laws!"

Trump's entire team breaks laws.

"Politicians breaks laws all the time, doesn't matter to me."
    Every politician breaks laws. What matters is to the degree of which they break it. You break the law when jaywalking, i sure as fuck wouldn't call the cops on you even if I hated you - its a stupid law.

In this case, i'm unsure of how severe the rule breaking actually is. Both sides are in a permanent state of hyper partisan politics as you can see from your own quote above. When Hillary falls down, its "Hillary is dying and is the trojan horse for a secret Government!" when Trump says he doesn't hate Russia its "Trump is on Putins payroll and hes gonna make the US intentionally unstable so that Putin can invade!"

This is without even adding in the fact that he was fired. You're two sides of the same retarded partisan coin.