Poll: And

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Uh... what? (see bolded)

ToS is part of 7.2.5 IIRC. So 7.2 itself can't be judged on a raid that's not part of it and not released.
    ToS is 7.2. Just like Nighthold was 7.0. Doesn't matter that they get unlocked after a tuning patch comes out, they're still part of the content that introduced them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Its an opinion, its not whining.
    And so is his
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    What? 2.4.3 needs redeeming? One of the best patches in the history of WoW IMO.
    Sorry, not a native English speaker. I meant that nothing will beat 2.4.3 or 3.3.5a.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    ToS is 7.2. Just like Nighthold was 7.0. Doesn't matter that they get unlocked after a tuning patch comes out, they're still part of the content that introduced them.
    Not if we're going to talk about the x.x.5 patches as different patches. If you want to talk about all of 7.2.5 as really being 7.2 then fine... but you have to give up on "wow they're delivering new patches every 3 months or so!" hype.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Not if we're going to talk about the x.x.5 patches as different patches. If you want to talk about all of 7.2.5 as really being 7.2 then fine... but you have to give up on "wow they're delivering new patches every 3 months or so!" hype.
    Must be hell in your head, Stewie.

7.2 Is fine...

The 2 weeks of 1 quest sucked though....

Fuck-it. I'm prepared for both Kil'jaeden (Speaking of which, PLS Make both him and Archimonde HoTS Characters), and possibly Sargeras...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    7.2 right now is the worst patch of Legion. Its lackluster, boring, and repetitive like 6.2. Similar like 6.2, Ion Hazzikostas named it the biggest patch of WoW ever. However, besides the opening scenario quests, class-order-hall mini-quests and the Alliance-exclusive questline, there has been virtually no story so far. I am not satisfied at all with this patch. I expected much much more. Do you think 7.3 will redeem 7.2, since it is the big finale of the Legion arc?
    I have been having a blast and was not aware this was a "bad patch" or "worst patch ever"

The poll you have is piss poor as it only has answers YOU want to see. There should had been one on the poll that said "7.2 is fine" or something but i am sure you knew that would had FAR more votes than the other and would make this thread even more useless.

I'm pretty curious why people think 7.2 is an amazing patch. I'm quite indifferent myself, but I haven't found anything to be so excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by kmac528 View Post
    in your opinion what should a patch like 7.2 bring to the table?
    The story moving forward. The game feels like it's been stuck for a while, story-wise. These dribs and drabs of story every week are simply not enough. There's no build up. The last two weeks were basically stretching the "content". Obviously they have something big in the Tomb raid, but there's simply nothing ahead of it so far.

The campaign quests in MoP, where Jaina loses her mind, is what is needed. STORY. A reason to grind. Something to make it feel like it's worth it.

Point A was the start of the patch, Point B is the Tomb raid. The "content" between could be skipped, and whatever happens in the tomb will have the exact same impact.

They really fumbled the threat and invasion aspect of this expansion. I think the people who had the right idea are long gone - this same team failed to make the Iron Horde feel like a real threat, and did the same stretching of content to make it seem longer. I also think they made a big mistake with class hall quests, because since players aren't encouraged to play alts, they don't hear what's going on in other class halls. There's story there, but it's scattered and nobody really has a comprehensive idea of what's going on, unless you spend an inordinate amount of time to seek them out on sites like WoW wiki.

i doubt it will. not as long as that sleazy lawyer's still in charge.

you can expect more gating, more rng, and less fun as usual. minimum effort for maximum profit, the mind of a lawyer.

7.2 isn't done yet, so not sure how anything that hasn't fully been released be redeemed. People tend to shit on patches on release and look back in hindsight and change their minds. This patch is fine, it has flaws, every patch does, but it's hardly in need of redeeming.

as long as Ion is leading these patches, expect them to be timegated for months on end. he knows how to make that $$$

Theramore back at it again with the bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If 7.2 is truly the "biggest patch ever" for WoW, similarly with 6.2 also being the biggest patch prior to that, then yeah, Ion "Doesn't Play His Vision" Hazzikostas and his team of developers need to be replaced, because I don't think I've ever been so bored. It's just doing 1 M+ a week, WQs daily, and doing the missions on my mission board, all inbetween my few raid nights.

This is NOT acceptable for a game like WoW and it's sadly pointing to a path that will likely lead to WoW's abandonment. They're getting very lazy, sloppy, and not listening to their players at all.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Content wise, it's fine. Story wise? Sorry, I want more damn story in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Are you a mind reader with the ability to predict with a binary yes/no answer how good a future content patch is? Do you have any oracle-like senses you want to share with us for the good of mankind?

If not, then this poll is stupid.
    I don't need to be a mind reader to have expectations?

If you think being able to have expectations is the same as being able to mindread... man are you drunk posting atm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I don't need to be a mind reader to have expectations?

If you think being able to have expectations is the same as being able to mindread... man are you drunk posting atm?
    No I'm just a sane individual who is saying that the reception of one patch is not indicative of how another patch will turn out and is willing to hedge their bets until said patch comes out to make a fair judgement. I'm also currently looking at a poll that doesn't include the sane option and is instead a stupidly biased poll.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    No I'm just a sane individual who is saying that the reception of one patch is not indicative of how another patch will turn out and is willing to hedge their bets until said patch comes out to make a fair judgement. I'm also currently looking at a poll that doesn't include the sane option and is instead a stupidly biased poll.

Why is this so difficult to understand?
    DO - YOU - EXPECT - 7.3 - TO - MAKE - UP - FOR - 7.2's - LACK - OF - CONTENT?

YES/NO

Why is this so difficult for you? This is the thread. This is the poll. It's simple, nothing more to it. It's about expectations my man, as I said 3 posts in a row.
    If you can't make up your mind or don't know what words in English mean, we're done here. Never mind blocking you anyway, I read your posts again and I just can't take you seriously, you're probably just trolling anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Sorry, not a native English speaker. I meant that nothing will beat 2.4.3 or 3.3.5a.
    3.3.5 only added ruby sanctum
    and 2.4.3 only was a few bug fixes

do you mean 3.3 and 2.4 yeah those were good but also both end of expansion patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Doesn't matter how wonderful 7.3 is, after a few days, people will find something to complain about.