10+ Year Old Account
    Finished TWD, started FTWD but its pretty bad, first 3 episodes anyway.

Everyone on the show is stupid apart from the drugie, who thinks he's insane. First time the only likeable character has been an out of his mind drug addict that I can think of, even taking into account they don't know what the viewer knows some of their decisions just seemed bad in general, for no reason. Casually walks into a room full of blood your step son told you what happened in "probably nothing, bad things happen here all the time", not quite the reaction I'd have.

By episode 3 they started to be a little smarter, only other likeable character was that one random student who I hope isn't a one episode character but might be.

Also the army 100% seem like they should win, and the Police assuming they know whats going on which they seem to, should have used more force. Riot gear and bats don't cut it in a riot that's 5% zombie.

Not sure if I'll watch more, it just got renewed for its 4th season despite the fact that season 3 hasn't started yet, so the studio has faith in it, anyone else watch it know if it gets better?

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Finished TWD, started FTWD but its pretty bad, first 3 episodes anyway.

Everyone on the show is stupid apart from the drugie, who thinks he's insane. First time the only likeable character has been an out of his mind drug addict that I can think of, even taking into account they don't know what the viewer knows some of their decisions just seemed bad in general, for no reason. Casually walks into a room full of blood your step son told you what happened in "probably nothing, bad things happen here all the time", not quite the reaction I'd have.

By episode 3 they started to be a little smarter, only other likeable character was that one random student who I hope isn't a one episode character but might be.

Also the army 100% seem like they should win, and the Police assuming they know whats going on which they seem to, should have used more force. Riot gear and bats don't cut it in a riot that's 5% zombie.

Not sure if I'll watch more, it just got renewed for its 4th season despite the fact that season 3 hasn't started yet, so the studio has faith in it, anyone else watch it know if it gets better?

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't watched FTWD at all, but I might give it a chance at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm playing on PS4, Joe. Why?
    You have to quote me! Otherwise I forget to respond lol

Did ya get Steins;Gate 0 then yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You have to quote me! Otherwise I forget to respond lol
    Bad Joe! Bad!

Did ya get Steins;Gate 0 then yet?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Bad Joe! Bad!
    Nope.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

-44 hey everybody

Setting Joe up...