Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Spoilers: Azeroth's Warning. Argus= our destiny?

During the new 7.2.5 PTR Update, a new set of Voice files came from Magni. At one moment, however, Magni talks to azeroth, asking what's bugging her, she answers him, and Magni replies to us with this: "The Dark Titan. He comes. We must stop him. Argus, The Legion's HOMEWORLD! She says, our destiny lies there".

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?! Are we going to stop Sargeras?! Cause, from the sounds of it, IT SURE FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE IT!

Update: So, Apparently, Sargeras (And his Legion) are haunting Azeroth's thoughts. Hell, even Magni (When Communing with Azeroth some more) sees him.

This whole Sargeras BS is making me more pumped for 7.3...

UPDATE 02: And, well, the Old Gods say hi, as well as an..even greater darkness...

Void Lords, anyone?
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-04-26 at 08:07 PM.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It means in 7.3, we go to Argus just like the Blizzard developers told us several months ago.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I bet with legion being incompetent cretins they are, they have giant red self destruction button to blow argus up. All we need is to press it.

Well, duh, that has been a big possibility since they said we'd be ending the Legion threat in this expansion and we're going to Argus in 7.3. It isn't really something that surprising by now.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    During the new 7.2.5 PTR Update, a new set of Voice files came from Magni. At one moment, however, Magni talks to azeroth, asking what's bugging her, she answers him, and Magni replies to us with this: "The Dark Titan. He comes. We must stop him. Argus, The Legion's HOMEWORLD! She says, our destiny lies there".

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?! Are we going to stop Sargeras?! Cause, from the sounds of it, IT SURE FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE IT!
    Hardly a surprise, Blizzard said several times that Legion is doomed (pun intended), but it's nice to finally see ingame hints of the end boss of the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    It means in 7.3, we go to Argus just like the Blizzard developers told us several months ago.
    I know. We don't know about the End Boss though...

Now, the confirmation of the End boss is even clearer now, than before.

7.3 argus, next expa Nzoth

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or it might mean that the Dark Titan is no longer on Argus; it is entirely possibly that all those years ago when he found out about Azeroth he started moving with his physical body towards us. KJ is trying to lure us to Argus so we won't be there when the Dark Titan arrives to claim his bride.
    I don't see that....

Not now...

Not ever...

Not when we're given all those Old God/Naga hints.

Or it might mean that the Dark Titan is no longer on Argus; it is entirely possibly that all those years ago when he found out about Azeroth he started moving with his physical body towards us. KJ is trying to lure us to Argus so we won't be there when the Dark Titan arrives to claim his bride.
    Well, Azeroth (presumably, there isn't any indication that Magni were just hearing things from other beings) told us our destiny lies in Argus, so unless she want us to f off when Sargeras comes to pick her up, he is probably there :P

The dimond king is our pawn.....

The Nzoth is whispering to magni pretending to be azeroth. Lure the greatest heroes npcs and players away from azeroth and destroy the greatest threat to the void lords aka the burning legion.

I still fully expect them to want us to bring sargeras down to a point they can shatter his mind and make him become he dark titan he fought across the cosmos to prevent

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The dimond king is our pawn.....

The Nzoth is whispering to magni pretending to be azeroth. Lure the greatest heroes npcs and players away from azeroth and destroy the greatest threat to the void lords aka the burning legion.

I still fully expect them to want us to bring sargeras down to a point they can shatter his mind and make him become he dark titan he fought across the cosmos to prevent
    Or...ORRRRRR...ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........

Azeroth IS Speaking to Magni for help, with both of them thinking as if Sargeras is the Main threat...

Meanwhile, A Secret N'zoth is just laughing at the both of them, awaiting for his time...in the expac light...

- - - Updated - - -

He is the last of her kind, it's either's last chance to get laid! She doesn't need us there to cockblock Sargeras.
    Meh...

Sargeras likely raped Eonar infront of Aman'thul during their battle, just before The Dark Titan slaughtered them for Light-years ahead...

Or its an Nzoth thats spinning his final plan before he unleashes next expansion as has been hinted numerous times. Nevermind the quote. Nvm im talking to jason time to drink bleach instead.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Or its an Nzoth thats spinning his final plan before he unleashes next expansion as has been hinted numerous times. Nevermind the quote. Nvm im talking to jason time to drink bleach instead.
    As I JUST fucking said...

N'zoth will LIKELY Pop his shit next expac....

As of right now, it's Sargeras pulling in the strings...

Deleted
    Sargeras is the clear and present danger right now, but the warning is about the Void Lords.

My guess is that it's nzoth speaking to magni. With the whispers it's said the king of diamonds has been made a pawn. Magni doesn't necessarily know that he's being used. If we are all on Argus fighting the burning leagion then there's no one left to fight back nzoth.
    Also https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._story/d1asbba

Quote Originally Posted by Quora View Post
    My guess is that it's nzoth speaking to magni. With the whispers it's said the king of diamonds has been made a pawn. Magni doesn't necessarily know that he's being used. If we are all on Argus fighting the burning leagion then there's no one left to fight back nzoth.
    That reddit you linked wasn't canon, and even if I do believe it hints at Blizzard's intention, it wouldn't change anything. Azeroth still hasn't woken up yet, or we'd have seen a big female Titan flying around right now (assuming that her awakening wouldn't shatter the planet, which is a possibility).

While I wouldn't rule out the possibility of N'Zoth talking to Magni instead of Azeroth, it'd bring up a number of questions. If that was N'Zoth, why would he try to stop us from hearing it, then (those Nightmare / Ephemeral Dread mentioned in the VO file)? Why would he want to mention himself and his masters (the Void Lords) as a threat, even? Should just keep telling us to go at Sargeras. Of course, all of that might have been N'Zoth's attempt to hide his involvement, but WoW's antagonists hardly have plans that "complex".

...Uggghhhh....

Why would it be N'zoth? If anything, it COULD Be Yogg'sarron...

But, isn't he fucked for now?

Besides, N'zoth's still sleeping. No need for him to be active now, not just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, Isn't that link confirmed to be "Non-canon"?

Dave clearly did some drugs, and stated that Azeroth was dead, and that the Titan was a "He". Even though, as of now, SHE'S STILL ALIVE....

Deleted
    Kosak was forced to say that comment was just his opinion and not lore.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    ...Uggghhhh....

Why would it be N'zoth? If anything, it COULD Be Yogg'sarron...

But, isn't he fucked for now?

Besides, N'zoth's still sleeping. No need for him to be active now, not just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, Isn't that link confirmed to be "Non-canon"?

Dave clearly did some drugs, and stated that Azeroth was dead, and that the Titan was a "He". Even though, as of now, SHE'S STILL ALIVE....
    Nzoth is the only living old god

I sincerely hope everything from that reddit post is joke and false.