Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Infested Tychus. I purchased Tychus with gold but I payed for the skin with USD. Both versions of infested Tychus are shown as not owned. I looked at my transaction history for blizzard and I indeed purchased it, so I am compiling a list of what I bought and will compare it when I go home for lunch and open a ticket.
    Are you sure they didn't add a color variation? I owned Grimskull Nazeebo pre-2.0 and got all three color variations (red, green, and blue) but I did not get the new color variation (purple)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    Are you sure they didn't add a color variation? I owned Grimskull Nazeebo pre-2.0 and got all three color variations (red, green, and blue) but I did not get the new color variation (purple)
    I logged in to check on my Lurkablo, the only skin I'd ever bought, and I've got all three color variations in 2.0, too. FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I logged in to check on my Lurkablo, the only skin I'd ever bought, and I've got all three color variations in 2.0, too. FWIW.
    Yeah, you get all the color variations that did exist, but if they added extra ones I don't believe you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Having all that "garbage" to customize your Heroes is actually fun, as I see it (I can't be the only one). Skins and mounts are great and all, but the big downside to the old system was that once you hit lvl 10 (9 if you did not get the Master skins), the customizing, and more importantly progression, just became very stale. Despite having several skins for some Heroes, I ended up using one set more often than not, simply because the customization was lacking. I think the 2.0 system is a lot more robust and it has given me a good reason to keep up my yearly stimpack purchase because of the progression system actually rewarding me to play Heroes that I have had at lvl 20 for months, if not a year already.

The Overwatch loot box system I don't have a problem with as well as the customization that the lower tier items provide. The problem I have with the loot boxes in Overwatch is the way that they have handled seasonal loot boxes, which they did improve upon a bit since the summer event last year. I would however never buy an Overwatch loot box for the simple fact that I already paid full price for the game already, which is not an issue I have with HotS.

I can understand if you may have an issue with the system, but I hope you can also understand that not everyone agrees with your assessment.
    the fact that you don't have a problem with it doesn't negate the fact that there is a problem.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying 2.0 atm, the new map is quite fun even tho nothing original. the only problem is making a new load out for each character, will just have to do it as when I play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, you get all the color variations that did exist, but if they added extra ones I don't believe you do.
    no you don't you have to get those ones seperate. for example ochre jaina i think it is....is seperate even though she's part of the same base color skin.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no you don't you have to get those ones seperate. for example ochre jaina i think it is....is seperate even though she's part of the same base color skin.
    That's her base skin, not a store bought skin, which is probably based on what level you had the hero at if you unlocked that color variation or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that a "shit sandwich" is something nobody could want.

What you're doing is like complaining about a free buffet because they have three types of finger sandwiches, two types of salad, and a cheese-and-charceuterie plate, when you REALLY wanted meatballs.

Well, it's still free. So what's the issue? You're getting something for free, where before you got nothing. Just because it isn't something you specifically WANT doesn't make it "shit".
    my issue with it is the inability to directly purchase skins outside of the four yes FOUR. bundles a week. unless this week is an exception to the rule because of the mega bundles. even worse since the skins are now separate you can no longer buy them in packs of three you can ONLY buy what's on sale. so for this week ONE cowgirl valla skin is available out of 3 or 4. and if you don't like pink well too bad better hope you get it in the lotterybox.

Matchmaking still so completly broken. My last 10 games were 15-0 or 0-15. No close games at all. In Dota nearly every of games is close. How comes they can't fix that?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's her base skin, not a store bought skin, which is probably based on what level you had the hero at if you unlocked that color variation or not.
    uhm no. i own the sentinel lunara skin. the new dark sentinel lunara skin which is a white and orange color variation of the sentinel skin which is a PAID SKIN did not unlock for me and needs to be crafted or won in a lotterybox.(yep i'm gonna start calling them that.) because it doesn't fit with the warden skins at all in looks. also the ranger general sylvanas paid skin which has a new GHOSTLANDS general sylvanas skin did NOT unlock and also requires it to be crafted or won in a lotterybox.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-04-26 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    my issue with it is the inability to directly purchase skins outside of the four yes FOUR. bundles a week. unless this week is an exception to the rule because of the mega bundles. even worse since the skins are now separate you can no longer buy them in packs of three you can ONLY buy what's on sale. so for this week ONE cowgirl valla skin is available out of 3 or 4. and if you don't like pink well too bad better hope you get it in the lotterybox.
    And shards.

Maybe there should be a way to directly purchase shards, but you can buy individuals skins with 'em. The pink Cowgirl Valla is the one one available for gems, but the other two are 400 shards each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nothing should be missing. If it's missing, it's a bug.
    did the tyrande valentine's skin come with a heart mount? because it's saying i don't own a heart mount now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Matchmaking still so completly broken. My last 10 games were 15-0 or 0-15. No close games at all. In Dota nearly every of games is close. How comes they can't fix that?
    Stuff is always whack on patch days when loads of people start playing again and don't belong in their current rank anymore. It'll settle down over the next few day, a week at most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Enjoying 2.0 atm, the new map is quite fun even tho nothing original. the only problem is making a new load out for each character, will just have to do it as when I play them.
    Yep, really wish we could set a master load out, for things like announcer, banner, emote etc

uhm no. i own the sentinel lunara skin. the new dark sentinel lunara skin which is a white and orange color variation of the sentinel skin which is a PAID SKIN did not unlock for me and needs to be crafted or won in a lotterybox.(yep i'm gonna start calling them that.) because it doesn't fit with the warden skins at all in looks. also the ranger general sylvanas paid skin which has a new GHOSTLANDS general sylvanas skin did NOT unlock and also requires it to be crafted or won in a lotterybox.
    I did say if it's a new variation of an old skin, it's probably not going to be unlocked.

I'm not 100% on this, but it makes sense to me, it only unlocks the colors you paid for.

10+ Year Old Account
    And shards.

Maybe there should be a way to directly purchase shards, but you can buy individuals skins with 'em. The pink Cowgirl Valla is the one one available for gems, but the other two are 400 shards each.
    yea i forgot shards. i only have 60 shards left out of my total 160 shards i got from the boxes. i wish we had the ability to buy the shards or something outside of the boxes.

did the tyrande valentine's skin come with a heart mount? because it's saying i don't own a heart mount now.
    Unless it's a specific "mount" directly linked to the hero (such as Mecha Tassadar's jet mode), mounts are separate. Love Tyrande did release at the same time as the Heart Stone mount and you could buy them both together in a bundle, but just buying the skin alone did not unlock the mount.

- - - Updated - - -

I did say if it's a new variation of an old skin, it's probably not going to be unlocked.

I'm not 100% on this, but it makes sense to me, it only unlocks the colors you paid for.
    You are correct. I've had the Super Sonya skin for a while. The three existing tints were available for me, but I had to unlock/craft the new green tint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Unless it's a specific "mount" directly linked to the hero (such as Mecha Tassadar's jet mode), mounts are separate. Love Tyrande did release at the same time as the Heart Stone mount and you could buy them both together in a bundle, but just buying the skin alone did not unlock the mount.
    oh ok that makes sense. i thought i was missing a mount for awhile. although appearance wise it seems odd the heart mount would come seperate and they wouldn't just make it a legendary skin for 15$.

Except that a "shit sandwich" is something nobody could want.

What you're doing is like complaining about a free buffet because they have three types of finger sandwiches, two types of salad, and a cheese-and-charceuterie plate, when you REALLY wanted meatballs.

Well, it's still free. So what's the issue? You're getting something for free, where before you got nothing. Just because it isn't something you specifically WANT doesn't make it "shit".
    Oh piss off. "Shit sandwich, to me."

Is that better? Let's play more semantic games Endus. Its what you love to do. And yes, because I don't want it, it does make it shit. I'm sure Blizzard will pat you on the head for your obedient defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    lastly i really don't like the new interface for the skins....it seems so needlessly cluttered. not sure why they had to change it. i see that they did some slight changes to the 2nd and 3rd novazon skin color wise now she vaguely resembles valla's 1st and 3rd base skin variation 2nd one even has a cherry red oak crossbow with fire engine red hair... and a aquamarine vest lol while the third has albino hair now.