Skorpyron (Yes) => small skorpide
    Chronomatic Anomaly (Yes) => small elem
    Trilliax (No)
    Spellblade Aluriel (Yes) => Fire adds
    Tichondrius (Yes) => Bats
    Star Augur Etraeus (Yes) => small P3 adds
    Krosus (Yes) => adds
    High Botanist Tel'arn (Yes) => Lasher
    Grand Magistrix Elisande (No) (Yes with a kick)
    Gul'dan (No) (Yes with a kick)

So 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post
    Can proc from :
    Skorpyron (Yes) => small skorpide
    Chronomatic Anomaly (Yes) => small elem
    Trilliax (No)
    Spellblade Aluriel (Yes) => Fire adds
    Tichondrius (Yes) => Bats
    Star Augur Etraeus (Yes) => small P3 adds
    Krosus (Yes) => adds
    High Botanist Tel'arn (Yes) => Lasher
    Grand Magistrix Elisande (No) (Yes with a kick)
    Gul'dan (No) (Yes with a kick)

So 7/10
    And a soul shard cost since in most of those fights you're not going to run infernal to begin with so you'd be wasting cast time and a shard to proc the effect and switch back to doomguard.

Are you talking about Affl or Grimoire of Supremacy? Demo has axe through stun wit Felguard at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    Are you talking about Affl or Grimoire of Supremacy? Demo has axe through stun wit Felguard at any time.
    Both of those, demo has an easier time obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Both of those, demo has an easier time obviously.
    You realize this is the demonology thread right?
    Activating sephuz with a stun is the easiest thing in the world for us. No other spec has to commit so little to do it.

Hi Guys, i'm a demo lock on Dath' Remar i just want to ask if anyone of you guys tried switching to the Wrathguard and found that it might be doing alot lesser dps than the Felguard? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoinjo View Post
    Hi Guys, i'm a demo lock on Dath' Remar i just want to ask if anyone of you guys tried switching to the Wrathguard and found that it might be doing alot lesser dps than the Felguard? Thanks!
    Blizzard didn't want to put the wrathguard glyph in the game because they couldn't figure out a way to make a dual wielding demon do the same amount of damage as a two-handed demon. Eventually they decided to put it in anyway without trying to fix it so it just does less damage. Also its cleave doesn't always hit things because of hitbox issues.

If anything I'm impressed they took the effort to actually put it in the game somewhere.

0 demon changes on last ptr. 0 Blizzard responses.

Shameful and insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    0 demon changes on last ptr. 0 Blizzard responses.

Shameful and insulting.
    Did you ever consider that no changes for a spec means it's actually well balanced and doesn't need changes to be competitive and that fact is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Did you ever consider that no changes for a spec means it's actually well balanced and doesn't need changes to be competitive and that fact is a good thing?
    Demon hasnt a competititve issue.

Its mostly a QoL and tons of useless talents one.

The worst part is those Blizzard posts months ago saying they will fix it.
    Last edited by Shandalar; 2017-04-26 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Demon hasnt a competititve issue.

Its mostly a QoL and tons of useless talents one.

The worst part is those Blizzard posts months ago saying they will fix it.
    The issue with Demonology is that they arguably can't do much to it without a full rebuild. The theme works but the way it plays out only loosely works and is easily borked by even small adjustments.

Demonology will likely just be given enough numbers to not be awful but won't see any real significant change. Affliction and Destruction have a more solid core to work around and even Destruction may come out with nothing more than turd polishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The issue with Demonology is that they arguably can't do much to it without a full rebuild. The theme works but the way it plays out only loosely works and is easily borked by even small adjustments.

Demonology will likely just be given enough numbers to not be awful but won't see any real significant change. Affliction and Destruction have a more solid core to work around and even Destruction may come out with nothing more than turd polishing.
    They can fix the talents if they want. But they dont. Just Affli and Destro deserve attention.

They just adjusted some things last patch... They increased HoG damage for more AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    They just adjusted some things last patch... They increased HoG damage for more AoE.
    That will hardly change's demo position in aoe which will remain rather mediocre anyways. You don't bring a demo warlock for aoe. You bring him to tunnel bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    That will hardly change's demo position in aoe which will remain rather mediocre anyways. You don't bring a demo warlock for aoe. You bring him to tunnel bosses.
    Demo does fairly OK sustained AoE and even does OK in burst AoE. It's a decent Tich spec for example.

The HoG buff is fairly huge for AoE because of the rate that we get shards in those situations.
    Last edited by TummyBoy; 2017-04-27 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    Demo does fairly OK sustained AoE and even does OK in burst AoE. It's a decent Tich spec for example.

The HoG buff is fairly huge for AoE because of the rate that we get shards in those situations.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...862&dataset=90

Mediocre performance in Tichondrius, and you can bet even there most of its damage is damage done to boss.

The other aoe fight in the tier is Spellblade Aluriel

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...871&dataset=90

Bottom quartile.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...90&keystone=10

keystone lv10 90th percentile, bottom of the barrel only slightly above destro.

Warlocks just suck at aoe this expansion unless it's soul flame cheese by affliction. Way too much ramp up in a setting where it's a burst aoe fest of sindragosa+eye beam+fury of the illidary+ fury warrior faceroll one has to wonder how they managed to turn two of the warlock specs into pure single target high ramp up boss tunnel specs and destro is in complete shambles.

Demo used to be the undisputed king of burst aoe and in came Blizzard and gutted it all to give it to demonhunters while all that remained for demo is hand of guldan now with two dogs and demonic empowerment. Bye bye metamorphosis burst and mobility, bye bye soulfire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kncvasdlsfui View Post
    Blizzard didn't want to put the wrathguard glyph in the game because they couldn't figure out a way to make a dual wielding demon do the same amount of damage as a two-handed demon. Eventually they decided to put it in anyway without trying to fix it so it just does less damage. Also its cleave doesn't always hit things because of hitbox issues.

If anything I'm impressed they took the effort to actually put it in the game somewhere.
    Wait so are we saying that changing your felguard to a wrathguard will actually net you less DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexos View Post
    Wait so are we saying that changing your felguard to a wrathguard will actually net you less DPS?
    Yes, significantly so. The wrathguard deals around 2/3 the DPS of a felguard.

"Brewmasters are ok, we don't know what your talking about" -Blizz at the beginning of Legion.
    Cut to nearly full one on one chats with blues about changes they have done, are thinking about, and asking for suggestions. I bring this up as an example that Blizz can do this when they choose to. I would like to see even a percentage of that 'PR' for Demo.
    Last edited by Drakile; 2017-04-27 at 12:47 PM.

Armory^

@Woz what do you think about the Power trip/SC build? Is it worth using PT in hopes of a SS proc over saving a global and not having to manually refresh doom ever 13 seconds?

Also how well would this work by using SC to get extra imps while not using PT? I have the demo shoulders so pups dont cost me shards and in most cases they generate 2 shards when calling procs. Would like to try it but not a fan of having to monitor Doom again since now its a cast and forget in most cases lol.