Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    I kept getting mounts from firelands to the point that it felt like a guaranteed drop per run (6 drops, 7 total runs, was only going for druid toy), but I do use those mounts now. No such luck for most other mounts though. No ashes, no invincible, no ony drake etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Wow man you didnt get a rare mount the first week you could? Woweeee. I guess people should give up after not getting Invincible/Mim's Head/DS mounts after 3 tries?

It's a rare drop. It's something 100% optional to chase after.

R e l a x
    piss off .. seriously
    its not like its a 1 time efford every week like farming a raidmount, its a constant grind everyday to get the most rep
    so far i got 10+ caches via rep and nothing. that is very frustrating

and i did/do grind my ass off, to get rare stuff (and often times having extremely bad "luck", with reaching statisticly 100%+ pretty often)
    with almost 1k day /played and doing pretty much every hardcore grind should be allowed to say that this "farm" is kinda BS

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger View Post
    piss off .. seriously
    its not like its a 1 time efford every week like farming a raidmount, its a constant grind everyday to get the most rep
    so far i got 10+ caches via rep and nothing. that is very frustrating

and i did/do grind my ass off, to get rare stuff (and often times having extremely bad "luck", with reaching statisticly 100%+ pretty often)
    with almost 1k day /played and doing pretty much every hardcore grind should be allowed to say that this "farm" is kinda BS
    Lol telling someone to piss off because they are explaining you're not going to get a meant-to-be-rare mount the first week/day it's available? Whoa buddy you got some issues
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

So... These are currently estimated to be at most about 1% drop rate from the caches.

As someone who has Invincible, Mim, Onyxia, TLPD and the Insane title... is it bad that I find this kind of unreasonable?

I can't even imagine how much more painful Invincible would have been if I'd had to farm up reputation with Argent Crusade before each try. Or if when you got the "Insane" achievement you just had a chance to get the the title, and then had to start again.

This is just fake content. It's a reward to keep doing the same content literally hundreds if not thousands of times and pretending it's something new. If it was 10-15% and had been there since launch it'd be reasonable but people have already been doing this shit for months now.

Think this is where I draw the line on farming for something. If gaining some mounts seems more arduous to players than getting an achievement that awards a title condemning you as insane, then Blizz really are sucking the fun out of it.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So... These are currently estimated to be at most about 1% drop rate from the caches.

As someone who has Invincible, Mim, Onyxia, TLPD and the Insane title... is it bad that I find this kind of unreasonable?

I can't even imagine how much more painful Invincible would have been if I'd had to farm up reputation with Argent Crusade before each try. Or if when you got the "Insane" achievement you just had a chance to get the the title, and then had to start again.

This is just fake content. It's a reward to keep doing the same content literally hundreds if not thousands of times and pretending it's something new. If it was 10-15% and had been there since launch it'd be reasonable but people have already been doing this shit for months now.

Think this is where I draw the line on farming for something. If gaining some mounts seems more arduous to players than getting an achievement that awards a title condemning you as insane, then Blizz really are sucking the fun out of it.
    They're really that rare?

I got the Cloudwing Hippogryph so far from like the 2nd Court box, so I didn't think much of it.

that number has gotta be wrong, everyone i have met who has 5 caches has atleast 1
    my first cache ever gave me a mount (the hypogrpyh)

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    No, nobody but a few addicted blizzard hating ppl think its 1%

Most think its around 5-10%, which is reasonable.
    I was going to say it seems oddly too slim for the amount of them I've been seeing.

I have opened close to 20 of these over a couple toons and no mount yet.

i have opened 4 caches so far, nothing but gold.

There's no way this data is accurate. I already have 3* of them. And I see the drake & carpet all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

16, nothing so far.

Lmao...who thought this was a great idea? I mean...I suppose it's better than them being in the cash shop, but not by a whole hell of a lot. Actually, at least the cash shop mounts are guaranteed...