Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Chromie 7.2.5 Spoilers

Everyone, including the Legion and the Void after past Chromies? Poor one.

She wondered why everyone were mad at her, too. That doesn't bode well for our cute little gnome-dragon.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    So, why is Wrathion planning all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    She wondered why everyone were mad at her, too. That doesn't bode well for our cute little gnome-dragon.
    It seems like it could be Wrathion, she saw him going to Wyrmrest and it's someone with chrono knowledge planning the attacks.

Bunch of party poopers here.

:/
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-04-26 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It seems like it could be Wrathion, she saw him going to Wyrmrest and it's someone with chrono knowledge planning the attacks.
    Well, in the datamined text-version of the chain, Wrathion went to the Obsidian Dragonshrine because of a Dreadlord there. He said he didn't have anything to do with the attack and was just there "for my own amusement" - in other words, some kind of plans again. It could be Wrathion's doing, but I'm afraid that it wouldn't and it might be turning out (this is purely speculation) that this is the hint of the continuation of the infinite dragonflight story. Blizzard better not make Chromie to be corrupted and be the key to kickstart the Infinite Dragonflight in the present.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the Infinite Dragonflight will come into play at some point, and it should.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-04-26 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You have to be on the spectrum somewhere.. reading your posts is worse than being stabbed in the eye
    I'm convinced that hes on drugs or something, they're like that half the time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You have to be on the spectrum somewhere.. reading your posts is worse than being stabbed in the eye
    I have some "Special" tips for you...

1. To to my profile.

2. Click on the "Add to Ignore list" button below my picture...

3. REJOICE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'm convinced that hes on drugs or something, they're like that half the time lol.
    You can read above.

- - - Updated - - -
    @anaxie
    @Shampro

Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you....

Party pooper. Party pooper- TFS Guru.

That's all I'll say.

In Magni's voice over they Azeroth mentions a greater darkness than Sargeras or Old Gods, probably void nothing surprising but still good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    In Magni's voice over they Azeroth mentions a greater darkness than Sargeras or Old Gods, probably void nothing surprising but still good to hear
    What else did you expect it to be?

The flying Pizza monster of chaotic omni-potient death?

Just remember

Nozdormu was supposed to become murozond to find a way to prevent his own death. The fate is trying to force to infinite flights present day birth where we have chromie. Meddling with the timelines to prevent her death. How twisted would it be for little little gnome to of been the catalyst to the infinites birth through chronomancy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I have some "Special" tips for you...

1. To to my profile.

2. Click on the "Add to Ignore list" button below my picture...

3. REJOICE!

- - - Updated - - -

You can read above.

- - - Updated - - -
    @anaxie
    @Shampro

Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you....

Party pooper. Party pooper- TFS Guru.

That's all I'll say.
    You lost all credability in talking about anything lore related when you mentioned at one point you have no clue about the story and just make everything up with literally a bunch of hurr duur and spazzing in between sentences.

@anaxie

....?

You, my friend...

You seem troubled...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    What else did you expect it to be?

The flying Pizza monster of chaotic omni-potient death?

Could be interesting i don't know man i have some other possibilites in my head that i think would be cool but i guess blizzard doesn't make complex things

Listening through the entire 9 minute video makes me want to be on the side of people who want to kill her.

I mean, i get it, her disguise is female gnome, but her overall acting isn't even close to something of a dragon anymore.

And that voice just gets more annoying with each minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Listening through the entire 9 minute video makes me want to be on the side of people who want to kill her.

I mean, i get it, her disguise is female gnome, but her overall acting isn't even close to something of a dragon anymore.

And that voice just gets more annoying with each minute.
    World of Warcraft

voice acting

Pick one.

If we can handle Sindragosa, Vol'Jin, Nythaera, Tyrande, Halduron, Alexstrasza, every-raid-boss-ever.midi and of course the XT-002 deconstructor we can handle Chromie

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If we can handle Sindragosa, Vol'Jin, Nythaera, Tyrande, Halduron, Alexstrasza, every-raid-boss-ever.midi and of course the XT-002 deconstructor we can handle Chromie
    I think most of these characters have kinda fitting voices, some of them can be annoying, but characters like Sindragosa shouldn't have the voice of a succubus trying to seduce you.

Chromie on the other hand, it's not just the voice, it's the dialogue that takes the cake, i mean the dialogue sounds more like that her brain has caught up to her appearance.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-04-26 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    World of Warcraft

voice acting

Pick one.

How dare you not mention Aggra!

Also, Blizzard seems to have forgotten that this fucking "thing" is a goddamn dragon, not a gnome. Not really surprising though.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yea listening to Chromie makes me want to get a running start just to punt them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

"At the hour of her third death..." Its so totally Chromie. I don't want her corrupted. She's my favourite dragon, personality out of the wazoo, but I really think this could be a possibility.
    Last edited by Nibelheimy; 2017-04-26 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Somebody forgot to tell the writers that she's a dragon who can turn into a gnome, not a gnome who can turn into a dragon