Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eNjoirobbin View Post
    Try reading this page Donnie.
    Obvously I meant since this is supposed to be live now, eNjoirobbin.

The small coin chest in the vault, where the mask was discovered in ptr, has not spawned on live since 7.2 release. A few days ago, the large plundered bag spawned, and many tried repeated attempts to see if the mask dropped from that as well, with no luck. Keep checking your vault after each reset, eventually the small coin chest will spawn, and when it does, I intend to go ham pick pocketing nogginfogger's coins until i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Don the Insane View Post
    The small coin chest in the vault, where the mask was discovered in ptr, has not spawned on live since 7.2 release. A few days ago, the large plundered bag spawned, and many tried repeated attempts to see if the mask dropped from that as well, with no luck. Keep checking your vault after each reset, eventually the small coin chest will spawn, and when it does, I intend to go ham pick pocketing nogginfogger's coins until i get it.
    I had the small coin chest spawn one day after 7.2 I think, EU, only had time for a few attempts but no luck :/

I have yet to see it on US, and I check every day. I think I looted the large plundered bag around 20 times. I found it helpful to set my hearth to shackles den when farming coins for faster turnaround.

I have yet to see it on US, and I check every day. I think I looted the large plundered bag around 20 times. I found it helpful to set my hearth to shackles den when farming coins for faster turnaround.
    It's the coin chest again atm for me. Farming now.. not sure if I believe this is in game yet tho.

Have turned in 4 coins for the coin chest and nothing but gold. Will do a few more before I'm going to stop.

Wouldn't put it past them to fuck up the implementation again.

EDIT: 5 more coins and the last one bugged and gave nothing. That was my cue to stop.
    Last edited by Thundermoose; 2017-04-05 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermoose View Post
    Have turned in 4 coins for the coin chest and nothing but gold. Will do a few more before I'm going to stop.

Wouldn't put it past them to fuck up the implementation again.

EDIT: 5 more coins and the last one bugged and gave nothing. That was my cue to stop.
    I wonder about that bug, I've encountered the same thing when I was spamming the large plundered bag, gold every time except twice it just quietly gave nothing and despawned. Is it possible that the bug occurs when it tries to grant one of the rarer items off its loot table? The nothing you get was actually the mask dropping?

If after all that forum drama, it's still bugged out...

- - - Updated - - -

Small chest is up on US. Farming my ass off, can't post on official thread, but there's at least one other there farming as well.

20 some odd coin turn-ins, (i lost count) and I hit my first despawn bug. Starting to feel like it does bug out whenever it tries to proc something from the loot table other than gold, will continue farming, but losing faith quickly.

If anyone is following both threads, let them know over in https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...3357724?page=9 that theres a discussion here as well.
    Last edited by Don the Insane; 2017-04-05 at 07:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If after all that forum drama, it's still bugged out...
    Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Deleted
    Farming my ass off
    Where's the sweet spot for farming these? Thanks.

I farmed coins from pirates south of shackles den. Looted the small coin chest around 40 times. I gave up on the mask finally yesterday though, general consensus after dozens of rogues spending all day farming, is that although it was fixed in ptr, it remains bugged on live. I don't have it in me to fight for it again, I got forum banned last time. Just find a different transmog helm and move on. I have.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753747576#1
    Last edited by Don the Insane; 2017-04-06 at 01:23 PM.

Ugh. I'm not surprised at all.

Yes, it's just a transmog item, but this bothers me so much. Both the fact that the mask is still not here after more than 6 months, but the handling of this issue from Blizzard has been fucking awful to say the least. They don't seem to value their players time at all.

I got the coin chest yesterday but no mask, just 72 gold or so. Seems hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    I got the coin chest yesterday but no mask, just 72 gold or so. Seems hard to come by.

Several rogues, myself included spent the day doing nothing but grinding coins and looting the chest. I looted it >40 times personally. Reports and personal experience show, that the chest always gives gold, except occasionally, at about the same rate you'd expect a rare drop to happen, the chest bugs and despawns without granting anything.

It's almost certainly a bug.

And I'm so tilted over it, after every thing we had to do to get a developer to fix it in the first place, that I uninstalled the game today. Fuck you Zugsworth.

I cba anymore with this item.

I already put in FAR too much time and effort to find it when they said it was "definitely in game" the first time. Now it just feels like they're deliberately taking the piss.

It was a pretty cool simple looking mask, but it's just become tainted by this whole drama and now it just feels like an in game (or rather not) representation of Blizzards treatment of Rogues over the past expansions.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It was a pretty cool simple looking mask, but it's just become tainted by this whole drama and now it just feels like an in game (or rather not) representation of Blizzards treatment of Rogues over the past expansions.
    I just hate Blizz whenever they do such a thing.

I forsee this finally being added in a future patch or expansion and its going to have a special flavor text referencing this whole debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay098 View Post
    I forsee this finally being added in a future patch or expansion and its going to have a special flavor text referencing this whole debacle.
    They should just ninja swap the models for [Mask of Artful Dodging] with [Hood of the Crying Rogue] in a hotfix.

So i just got both mask of artful dodging and boots of artful dodging. Both dropped from the tiny chest you can open sometimes with the vault ticket.
    https://i.gyazo.com/42b5bdef3a385cff...a2d440d024.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8769c21d4daeb700...a1c2cb382e.png

Now i need to know where to get the pants
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    So i just got both mask of artful dodging and boots of artful dodging. Both dropped from the tiny chest you can open sometimes with the vault ticket.
    https://i.gyazo.com/42b5bdef3a385cff...a2d440d024.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8769c21d4daeb700...a1c2cb382e.png

Now i need to know where to get the pants
    is that on live or the ptr?

It's live.
    I just got the boots from the small coin box.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose