Fly to the tip of the tomb of sargeras

You'll die to something called the felstorm in about 3 ticks.

Did you expect that massive beam of fel energy to give you a back massage?
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    You'll die to something called the felstorm in about 3 ticks.
    Felstorm has been mentioned canonically anyway and was the name given in the video I think for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    Did you expect that massive beam of fel energy to give you a back massage?
    I've been hit by old gods and their servants and only lost a 1/5 of my HP, so forgive if I don't expect WoW's magical dangers to be realistic in their affliction upon my character.

I just thought this was a cool fun fact to share.

I flew to it to get a closer look when i first got flying and my druid got cooked!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL I remember back in TBC I finally got flying and went too Nagrand and flew a little too low to the Horde outpost there and got shot down by Horde NPC flyers.....I was very new too the game back then.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    LOL I remember back in TBC I finally got flying and went too Nagrand and flew a little too low to the Horde outpost there and got shot down by Horde NPC flyers.....I was very new too the game back then.
    heh, my first thought was TBC too... and flying up through shattrath expecting to get burned alive.

Well anyway, to anyone who says "flying isn't dangerous"...

There's also a little crevasse on Broken Shore's mainland that will dismount you if you fly too close to it, resulting in probable death. There's usually a treasure down there, so I'm sure lots of people have fallen for this one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well anyway, to anyone who says "flying isn't dangerous"...
    This is why I hope for more dangers in the sky. Other than some avoidable thing. Want the animals/monsters to strike you down, lightning to fry you up and more...

Though, I think there would just be complaints, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    There's also a little crevasse on Broken Shore's mainland that will dismount you if you fly too close to it, resulting in probable death. There's usually a treasure down there, so I'm sure lots of people have fallen for this one!
    I know what location you mean, and I am pretty sure it is on purpose, so that people just don't swoop down there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    This is why I hope for more dangers in the sky. Other than some avoidable thing. Want the animals/monsters to strike you down, lightning to fry you up and more...

Though, I think there would just be complaints, sadly.
    If I could get flying from day 1 of hitting max level and not having to deal with months of gated bullshit and some meaningless rep grinds, then I'd be down for dangers in the sky.

7+ Year Old Account
    ye, when i got flying that's the first thing i did, just to explore the tomb a bit.

then i got fried.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could get flying from day 1 of hitting max level and not having to deal with months of gated bullshit and some meaningless rep grinds, then I'd be down for dangers in the sky.
    Rather not, I find the system of the Pathfinder achievement to be the better choice. So, if you've done it all in the achievement, then you should have flight right away - not 2 parter, or delayed achievement.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..