A little question... CoF proc with Serenity? tooltip dont change only say SEF, i use simcraft and i obtain 790k with serenity, cof, bracers and chest, but idk. I test the trinket and no, dont proc. im bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l30n47d0 View Post
    A little question... CoF proc with Serenity? tooltip dont change only say SEF, i use simcraft and i obtain 790k with serenity, cof, bracers and chest, but idk. I test the trinket and no, dont proc. im bad?
    Pretty sure I've seen it proc with Serenity. Will check later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Pretty sure I've seen it proc with Serenity. Will check later.
    just tested it on dummy and cof still procs for serenity

oh yes i test again and proc with serenity, sorry my bad :P

So i just got a heroic CoF. I simmed it against my Frond and it's ofc best to use. But I also decided for the hell of it to sim Serenity vs WDP, and it says that serenity is better for me. Just want to make sure that Simcraft is giving me the proper results. Cause I don't really see anyone using Serenity in logs.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So i just got a heroic CoF. I simmed it against my Frond and it's ofc best to use. But I also decided for the hell of it to sim Serenity vs WDP, and it says that serenity is better for me. Just want to make sure that Simcraft is giving me the proper results. Cause I don't really see anyone using Serenity in logs.
    In some situations, serenity is strong. Main strength is ST with the chest and bracers, after you get used to not hitting fof on cd, instead chaining rsk sck bok during serenity. Do need to test dropping fof before serenity as opposed to hitting serenity first, though.

Serenity is good for ae if you can tag a load of stuff first, quickly. I prefer sef for mass aoe, though, as it's much better burst aoe and not the mess that's tab targetting.
    Last edited by mmoca3e4aa7234; 2017-04-26 at 02:46 PM.

So I ditched my WW, leveled and geared a DK up to 890 and I fucking hate it. Guess I'm sticking with WW through thick and thin.

Was a consensus ever reached on WDP or Serenity if you have the chest but not the wrists?
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    So I ditched my WW, leveled and geared a DK up to 890 and I fucking hate it. Guess I'm sticking with WW through thick and thin.

Was a consensus ever reached on WDP or Serenity if you have the chest but not the wrists?
    I'd say WDP without the wrists, but it's worth simming.

Hit Combo got nerfed to stacking up to 6 times on latest PTR. Let's see if it sticks. Overall went from 14% to 19%.
    Last edited by HHHGame78; 2017-04-26 at 08:42 PM.

Looking at the patch notes I'm just happy that I unsubscribed. Blizzard just can't stop raping the corpse of WW.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Hit Combo got nerfed to stacking up to 6 times on latest PTR. Let's see if it sticks. Overall went from 14% to 19%.
    Nearly missed that on the notes. Damage of RJW and Xuen have been nerfed in line with the nerf to HC (well, RJW is laughably hard nerf); again, I think this is a pass, like the previous one, where they move damage out of talents and to baseline without buffing anything, so they can buff things in later builds. Still waiting for some buffs, though, much like we're waiting for the buff to counteract the Serenity fix (lol).
    @Nerovar, How are Blizz 'raping the corpse of WW'? 4% DPS loss from HC, 5% DPS gain on all abilities. Looks like a slight net gain to me. Not getting the buffs we need does not equate to getting nerfed.

From live to latest PTR, we are at a net gain of ~.8% DPS increase.
    Yes it is a buff, yes it is less than a 1% buff, yes we are still lower-middle of the pack DPS. People are upset because WW performance is lackluster and we are being given a buff that is sub-single digit.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    From live to latest PTR, we are at a net gain of ~.8% DPS increase.
    Yes it is a buff, yes it is less than a 1% buff, yes we are still lower-middle of the pack DPS. People are upset because WW performance is lackluster and we are being given a buff that is sub-single digit.
    All we can do is hold onto the hope that they'll buff the numbers when they've finished moving our damage around between sources. Tuning passes come at strange times in the PTR cycle anyway.

All we can do is hold onto the hope that they'll buff the numbers when they've finished moving our damage around between sources. Tuning passes come at strange times in the PTR cycle anyway.
    Hope hasn't done much for us in the past, it took all of us rallying around a topic such as the 7.1.5 lack of communication thread to see any form of change. I've seen babylonius on twitter trying to reach out to them in a constructive manner and what's come from it? Nothing.

They've ignored numerous constructive threads about WW and shown little to no regard for the players playing our class, warlocks get nerfed and all of a sudden they're swarming the forums in discussion with them, they only seem to respond these days when a shitstorms grown so big they simply cannot ignore it.

There needs to be a more aggressive approach towards them to make them listen and to create that shitstorm they cannot ignore.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2017-04-26 at 09:55 PM.

Nearly missed that on the notes. Damage of RJW and Xuen have been nerfed in line with the nerf to HC (well, RJW is laughably hard nerf); again, I think this is a pass, like the previous one, where they move damage out of talents and to baseline without buffing anything, so they can buff things in later builds. Still waiting for some buffs, though, much like we're waiting for the buff to counteract the Serenity fix (lol).
    @Nerovar, How are Blizz 'raping the corpse of WW'? 4% DPS loss from HC, 5% DPS gain on all abilities. Looks like a slight net gain to me. Not getting the buffs we need does not equate to getting nerfed.
    RJW wasn't a nerf just a coding change, it was doing the same dmg on live as PTR.

Deleted
    So they must have some buffs incoming, other below average classes are geting new buffs. We are still nerfed overall (FoF/SCK) and they really really should do something about the set pieces bonuses (20 tier)... 2p wont even triger ~~half of the time (8 sec debuff for cc) while the skill to use it is on ~20 sec cd...
    Should we (can we) do something about that, where we should cry and explain why/how they are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Orionmnt View Post
    So they must have some buffs incoming, other below average classes are geting new buffs. We are still nerfed overall (FoF/SCK) and they really really should do something about the set pieces bonuses (20 tier)... 2p wont even triger ~~half of the time (8 sec debuff for cc) while the skill to use it is on ~20 sec cd...
    Should we (can we) do something about that, where we should cry and explain why/how they are wrong
    I know it's pretty bad when some sims don't even have you running T20 2pc for BiS.

Deleted
    I know it's pretty bad when some sims don't even have you running T20 2pc for BiS.
    Yeah, our T20 bonuses - both of them - suck. Whereas our T19 2PC is pretty nutty with Serenity. I can seriously imagine us running mythic NH looking for TF procs to get upgrades, which is silly.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know of anyone who has run sims for "BiS" in t20, mostly because thats what I do, and I haven't done it yet.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I dont know of anyone who has run sims for "BiS" in t20, mostly because thats what I do, and I haven't done it yet.
    You can run BiS on AMR, that's what I meant.