Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    Now i need to know where to get the pants
    Just use the Bloodfang pants, there is no apparent difference, same color, same shitty resolution (they could have at least used the original texture file and remake a better version) and i dont think the pants are in-game anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    It's live.
    I just got the boots from the small coin box.
    Wait, they're in the coin box?! For some dumb reason I thought they were in the big bag of gold! I've been avoiding using Lucky Coins to farm the bag when it shows up! I guess that means the chance of getting the boots are higher than I thought at least, still more RNG than I'd hope for...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Just use the Bloodfang pants, there is no apparent difference, same color, same shitty resolution (they could have at least used the original texture file and remake a better version) and i dont think the pants are in-game anyway.
    According to the WoWhead model viewer de Artful pants have a different shape, they look more "padded". Then again their model viewer is far from perfect, so it might just end up looking the same.
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2017-04-27 at 04:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    According to the WoWhead model viewer de Artful pants have a different shape, they look more "padded". Then again their model viewer is far from perfect, so it might just end up looking the same.
    I didnt see that on my female Pandaren on Wowhead, but well best guess is to compare it with the collection window, in-game.

Well I guess my thread paid off. Editing main thread for this info.

Deleted
    Looted a few minutes ago on coin box:
    goo.gl/yB57Es

*With boots!

Deleted
    Been farming the small coin chest for a while now, handed in roughly 20 coins and so far all I got was the boots, so it's not a guaranteed quick grab

Is anyone else experiencing a drop in % chance of the vault ticket? Before 7.2 my champions came back with a vault ticket almost every day. Now it's been about 2 weeks since I got one.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing a drop in % chance of the vault ticket? Before 7.2 my champions came back with a vault ticket almost every day. Now it's been about 2 weeks since I got one.
    Gotta balance the RNG with more RNG, that's Blizzard main theme, though you can farm Coins via pick-pocketing.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Gotta balance the RNG with more RNG, that's Blizzard main theme, though you can farm Coins via pick-pocketing.
    Been farming all week, havent seen a coin either.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I got the mask from the coin chest yesterday.I dont farm coins just the regular ticket turn-in.

Still confused. What is a coin chest? the ones from Lei Shen challenge or just a lootable like the plundered sack or something from the vault rewards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    Still confused. What is a coin chest? the ones from Lei Shen challenge or just a lootable like the plundered sack or something from the vault rewards?
    Near the artifact shrine on the right side of the stairs there is a small chest (isn't always up). I've turned in the ticket, looted gold then traded a coin and got boots and the mask.

Whats the drop rate of the vault ticket? I recently just switched from the assassination perk to the vault perk and after like ~7 successful missions the vault ticket hasn't dropped at all. Is it bugged out or something

Edit: LMAO im a dumbass. I had a ticket sitting in my bank.
    Last edited by greetingsfam; 2017-05-02 at 12:06 AM.

Got them both from the small chest. Spawned from turning in a ticket.

Got both the mask and the boots from the small coin chest, via ticket turn in too.