Poll: And

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I think your whining is lackluster, boring and repetitive.
    well I think youre a slant eyed gook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    7.2 doesn't need "redeeming".

People bitching over nothing, unable to see further into the future than their nose...
    no, the content's there, i'm just being told to wait to do it.

that's not how it should be. back in wotlk, you did story depending on how much time you put into it. it was gated in a way that if you sat on your ass and did shit, you got to see it sooner.

that is the way it should be. personal responsibility is a thing that this game used to understand. now this sleazy-ass lawyer comes along and tries to tell me when and how i experience it, and it's sapped every single ounce of fun out of the game.

Deleted
    I hope it does but I'm skeptical, don't quite sure what Blizzard is doing but I've quit the game so hope 7.3 will bring a shit ton of content into the game for those who play to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    I hope it does but I'm skeptical, don't quite sure what Blizzard is doing but I've quit the game so hope 7.3 will bring a shit ton of content into the game for those who play to enjoy.
    They'll give you a free LFR Sargeras kill...so...

Woohoo?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    They'll give you a free LFR Sargeras kill...so...

Woohoo?
    Would totally return for that, nothing beats being afk and seeing shit die.... yay

Nice poll, you did forget the option to let people express their opinions regarding how 7,2 ISN'T a bad patch, an opinion you clearly don't recognize as valid.

10/10 excellent troll OP.

Not a chance. AP/AK/Mythic+/RNG Legendaries have to go for that to happen.

Ion has me subbed just because of AK. I don't want to be 75 days behind in AK levels when I come back...

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion will redeem WoD.
    7.3 will redeem 7.2
    8.0 will redeem 7.3

You guys need to understand that they're working on the next expansion already... and training new team members... and stop criticizing them please!!!
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

What you mean is any patch which doesn't meet your personal whims somehow needs "redeemed".
    No patch is going to be perfect for everyone.
    Too many "fixes" offered up as magical solutions suit only a minority, and none will suit everyone.

Biased poll.
    You have decided that because YOU aren't being completely catered to, the patch is bad.
    Well tough, as every patch must have been absolutely horrible for you, but you are still playing anyway.
    So who does that indicate a problem with ?
    You.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-04-27 at 07:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, the content's there, i'm just being told to wait to do it.

that's not how it should be. back in wotlk, you did story depending on how much time you put into it. it was gated in a way that if you sat on your ass and did shit, you got to see it sooner.
    that is the way it should be. personal responsibility is a thing that this game used to understand. now this sleazy-ass lawyer comes along and tries to tell me when and how i experience it, and it's sapped every single ounce of fun out of the game.
    To be honest, i like the gating in general.. The problem right now is that the weekly quests are so lackluster. At least the Suramar gating actually gave a story quest every week where as currently, you hand in some nether shards one week, farm sentinax for 10 minutes another week and nothing else added that week. It's just too little content for the gating to make sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    7.2 right now is the worst patch of Legion. Its lackluster, boring, and repetitive like 6.2. Similar like 6.2, Ion Hazzikostas named it the biggest patch of WoW ever. However, besides the opening scenario quests, class-order-hall mini-quests and the Alliance-exclusive questline, there has been virtually no story so far. I am not satisfied at all with this patch. I expected much much more. Do you think 7.3 will redeem 7.2, since it is the big finale of the Legion arc?
    Kind of a biased poll you have here bud. All options are extremely negative, why not add an option which is in line with players really liking patch 7.2?

In my eyes there's nothing to redeem for patch 7.2, it's been absolutely awesome so far, we haven't even unlocked the raid yet and you're talking about patch 7.3... Give it a chance to get to the story, it's been out for 3-4 weeks and we're not even close to opening the ToS. You honestly sound like one of those players that's bored with the game and has issues letting go in life. Just move on and stop trying to latch onto players who even slightly agree with you, you're just looking for subjective validation.

Deleted
    Do you think 7.3 will redeem 7.2, since it is the big finale of the Legion arc?
    I don't see why there should be some kind of redeeming quality and correlation here.
    7.2 is what it is. I personally like parts of it and think parts of it are kinda shite, but it's not really a major issue in my life
    I'd rather judge 7.3 on it's own merits on my own fun-scale.

It doesn't have to be this constant spiral of negativity you people want to project. 7.3 doesn't have to "redeem" anything. Blizzard doesn't have to apologize for making it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather not use the term, 'reddem', avoid hyping people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "7.2 is fine" option? My only issue, such as it is, with 7.2 is that the quest chain is time-gated to one a week rather than based on your rep levels like the Operation: Shieldwall story quests. Otherwise, 7.2's golden so far and I'm lovin' Cathedral on Mythic.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If by "redeem" you mean that 7.2 won't be the worst patch of Legion anymore - then yes it will.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    7.2 isn't even over yet and we haven't experienced all it has to offer, so you can't talk as if it's almost over.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

15+ Year Old Account
    We only had half of the actual patch so there is no answer to your question nor is there a option on your poll that i can click on.

I mean cmon we havent even had 7.2.5 yet AND YES ITS PART OF 7.2 and people already started complaining.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-04-27 at 11:43 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    so you have every class at 110 and every mount and every achievement and every title and every pet .....give me a break there is plenty to do in wow
    there is also plenty to do in real life so why don't you do that?

7+ Year Old Account
    7.2 right now is the worst patch of Legion. Its lackluster, boring, and repetitive like 6.2. Similar like 6.2, Ion Hazzikostas named it the biggest patch of WoW ever. However, besides the opening scenario quests, class-order-hall mini-quests and the Alliance-exclusive questline, there has been virtually no story so far. I am not satisfied at all with this patch. I expected much much more. Do you think 7.3 will redeem 7.2, since it is the big finale of the Legion arc?
    So that makes 7.1 good, In what way? It cut up a piece of launch content, that being Suramar storyline. Gave us Trial of Valor with re-used areas, re-used abilities from dungeon bosses, world mobs and made Into raid abilities and then Karazhan which people finished within a week and never touched again, had no real value beyond the little bit of story It gave. And It still made me wonder why Isn't Legion Invading the entire world... and not just.. one tiny lil Island that may be their staging point but.. where are the tons and tons of chaos space-..I mean Demon Space ships bombarding major cities, surely that'd make sense? And then the questions of where were these ships In the 2nd Invasion during Warcraft 3.

7.2 content has so far been an hour of content, and the rest Is repeatable dribble and doesn't count: World quests, Saranis..whatever that ship Is called's grinding and the "Weekly" Campaign quests which ARENT EVEN CAMPAIGNS... Blizzard doesn't know what campaigns are, and that's certainly not 1 quest. One quest per campaign, are you kidding me? 5.2 did Campaigns better, so did WARLORDS of all expansions.

So no, don't get hyped over a patch we know literally nothing about other than It's Argus, and be heavily skeptical especially considering the state of the last patch aka 7.2 and judge It when It comes out. I said before 7.2 comes out to judge It fairly and when It comes. Cause the devs can hype It all they want, and then you will believe the hype and then get disapointed... and we were disapointed weren't we.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I hope they find a way to make us get more rep for the factions we already got rep for in 7.2 that we had already got exalted rep for. That would be cool