Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    We know it was most likely a buk missile that shot it down near there but we also know the Ukrainian gov't had something like 3 different battalions armed with buks stationed near enough to where it happened to have shot it down also.
    One of them was captured by the rebels a fortnight before MH17 was shot down, they used one of the Buks to bring down a military plane a few days before the MH17 crash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I find it very strange when Putin and his buddies are "accident" free, but many of those who oppose them have those "accidents" regularly. The name Nemtsov ring a bell? How coincidental was it, that by "accident" all the cameras didn't record much when his "accident" happened?
    Nemtsov who visited US embassy with other traitors? Publically regarded as a traitor, he is valuable alive to Putin to ridicule opposition. But in western fake news nemtsov was "leader of opposition" he never was, plz prove me different that he was popular figure n not a joke n failed businessman..He was cast out by Yeltsin for being useless..

Western fake news inflate importance of their puppets so when they stop being useful alive, CIA whacks them n MSM blames Russia.

Why is it ALWAYS that the people that are whacked are known sell-outs n no threat to Putin?

Putin would be a total idiot to whack people who serve his purpose better alive.

Navalny is considered in Russia to be a joke, when he stops being useful to America then CIA will put a bullet in him. Maybe like it was with Nemtsov right before previously announced demonstration because apparently Putin is a moron not only with targets but also with timing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    Murdering Nemtsov wouldnt make sense, since though he was an opposition leader, his peak was during the Yeltsen government, which isnt terribly popular, and overall his party didnt have that many supporters from what i gathered online.

And due to this, i think it wouldnt have been putin, since putin is no mongo. He knows that all eyes would immediately be cast on him when this happens, so he has literally nothing to gain from this except making a martyr out of nemtsov and gaining more support for his opposition group
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov

It's a very interesting timing to kill an important figure of the rally, just before it took place, if nothing would be gained from his absense. What was the point of the rally again? I seem to read it wasn't about supporting Putins war effort at the time. That seems to me like a motive for anyone who doesn't shy away from not so ethical methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What are you talking about? Everything was recorded (including them stalking him in preparation) and killers were caught :/

Now who actually requested it isn't obvious as one of links in the chain decided he would rather blow himself up with grenade then surrender.
    Yeah, some chechens rounded up. When don't they get blamed/used for something? Aka. where are the actual orderers of the hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    "The CIA murders people! Putin/The Kremlin could never do such a thing."

I realize the irony of Russians deflecting all of Putin's shit, saying Russian murderous organizations would never murder, but American murderous organization would, is lost on said Russians.
    You need a motive.

Like when terrorists are loosing in Syria n US state sec Tillerson said he was ok with Assad. Suddenly Assad wants to cast away his good fortune n use WMD even though he knew US would be pissed n terrorists have no motive with their backs against the wall?

Believing MSM when majority of people in US don't, what does that say about you?

7+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov

It's a very interesting timing to kill an important figure of the rally, just before it took place, if nothing would be gained from his absense. What was the point of the rally again? I seem to read it wasn't about supporting Putins war effort at the time. That seems to me like a motive for anyone who doesn't shy away from not so ethical methods.
    I mean, in that vein I can also see a motive for the US, who also dont shy away from unethical methods, to kill Nemtsov at this point as to further demonise Putin and turn the whole world further against him.

i can see both sides of the argument, but i base my opinion the fact that Putin was the head of the KGB, and an idiot could not have reached that post. Murdering Nemtsov, especially during that time would have been idiotic of him, therefore, i dont think it was him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The old tactic of kill the messenger and hope no one reads the message. Makes me think the message is real. Considering I saw this on reddit, I assume the OP here wasn't paid. However, the people deflecting seem to assume payment for some reason.....

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I assume the OP here wasn't paid. However, the people deflecting seem to assume payment for some reason.....
    It's a common response on this forum to biased far reaching political posts to joke the poster was paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    I mean, in that vein I can also see a motive for the US, who also dont shy away from unethical methods, to kill Nemtsov at this point as to further demonise Putin and turn the whole world further against him.

i can see both sides of the argument, but i base my opinion the fact that Putin was the head of the KGB, and an idiot could not have reached that post. Murdering Nemtsov, especially during that time would have been idiotic of him, therefore, i dont think it was him.
    And as such, he would be exactly the person to know how to assassinate people and get away with it. KGB was not a good buddy of the people organization. Nemtsov would be the prime example of what KGB was good at, apart from arresting citizens under made up charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's a common response on this forum to biased far reaching political posts to joke the poster was paid for it.
    Nah, its more of a "I cant actually dispute your claim, or have a rational adult discussion, so I will accuse someone of paying you" than a joke.

Nah, its more of a "I cant actually dispute your claim, or have a rational adult discussion, so I will accuse someone of paying you" than a joke.
    That sounds like something a paid shill would say!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    That sounds like something a paid shill would say!
    Genn has always been paid

Yeah
    I need to find out where I can go to get paid for shitposting. Would make life alot easier
    Maybe someone needs some protestors too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious lies, everybody knows it was Putin's missile.

But damn those photoshop madskillz on the medals and rank stars, though... belingcat, lol
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    And as such, he would be exactly the person to know how to assassinate people and get away with it. KGB was not a good buddy of the people organization. Nemtsov would be the prime example of what KGB was good at, apart from arresting citizens under made up charges.
    Yeah i understand that like most spy agencies in the world, the idea of doing bad shit and getting away with it is the prime point of their jobs. However, as i said, putin would stand to gain nothing from this, and would actually stand to lose more face with the other world leaders, and strengthen the opposition by making a martyr of nemtsov. and you even bolded the fact that i said that imo Putin is not an idiot... and an idiot would not have carried out an assassination from which he stands to gain nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    "The CIA murders people! Putin/The Kremlin could never do such a thing."

I realize the irony of Russians deflecting all of Putin's shit, saying Russian murderous organizations would never murder, but American murderous organization would, is lost on said Russians.
    Noone says "never". But it's "one out of 100/1000s who die for some reason", not each and every of them.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure people have already destroyed the OP's linked article (which in fairness wasn't hard as it contained nothing to actually support it's clickbait title). To the point where people joked about how he would have to have been paid to post that nonsense.

Yeah, some chechens rounded up. When don't they get blamed/used for something? Aka. where are the actual orderers of the hit?
    Yet for some reason when very same "some Chechens" threaten very same Novaya Gazeta journalists due to that "LGBT concentration camps" article those journalists actually do see it as serious and deadly threat?

You're seriously underestimating what Chechens can do. They'll get punished afterwards as per law but due to clan mentality that doesn't stop them.

As example, another relatively famous Chechen thing was when one Chechen who lost his family in airplane crash due to dispatcher error went to this dispatcher in other country and killed him. And dutifully spent his years in prison for that, not even trying to escape.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-04-27 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure people have already destroyed the OP's linked article (which in fairness wasn't hard as it contained nothing to actually support it's clickbait title). To the point where people joked about how he would have to have been paid to post that nonsense.
    Haven;t read too much other than "WHAAAAA ITS BIASED WHAAAAAAAA"

- - - Updated - - -

Don;t tell my Boss, Illim Naughty that you know this

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haven;t read too much
    Evidently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evidently.
    I can tell you can't read much either I can see why you took my sentence apart. It makes you feel better.