Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    Yeah i understand that like most spy agencies in the world, the idea of doing bad shit and getting away with it is the prime point of their jobs. However, as i said, putin would stand to gain nothing from this, and would actually stand to lose more face with the other world leaders, and strengthen the opposition by making a martyr of nemtsov. and you even bolded the fact that i said that imo Putin is not an idiot... and an idiot would not have carried out an assassination from which he stands to gain nothing
    Because you don't want to see an anti-war rally losing a prominent figure before the rally, aka, making the rally weaker as a whole as gain. It is for anyone they were rallying against. Guess who.

Weak rallies don't inspire many people, so there most definitely would be a motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Yet for some reason when very same "some Chechens" threaten very same Novaya Gazeta journalists due to that "LGBT concentration camps" article those journalists actually do see it as serious and deadly threat?

You're seriously underestimating what Chechens can do. They'll get punished afterwards as per law but due to clan mentality that doesn't stop them.

As example, another relatively famous Chechen thing was when one Chechen who lost his family in airplane crash due to dispatcher error went to this dispatcher in other country and killed him. And dutifully spent his years in prison for that, not even trying to escape.
    So good mercenaries to be used. Still remains: who paid for it?
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-04-27 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I can tell you can't read much either
    Oh don't worry I have actually read the thread, but as you have apparently no interest in doing so I'll give you a TLDR: The title is clickbait, none of the conjecture in the article actually backs it up, add to that that even if the accusation that he is the mystery voice on a tape talking about another Buk is true, then it still doesn't link him in any way to the MH17 incident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Oh don't worry I have actually read the thread, but as you have apparently no interest in doing so I'll give you a TLDR: The title is clickbait, nothing in the article actually backs it up, add to that that even if the accusation that he is the mystery voice on a tape talking about another Buk is true, then it still doesn't link him in any way to the MH17 incident.
    Why should I believe you if you would willingly misquote me in a sad insult attempt? Sorry, but you lack credibility. I think the article is true now

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    you lack credibility. I think the article is true now
    Let's be honest, you were always going to think that no matter how ridiculous the article was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, you were always going to think that no matter how ridiculous the article was.
    Nope

But you should learn better tactics in trying to discuss things with people. We have all these jokes going around about getting paid to post. I have a feeling your boss is gonna be disappointed in you. PAY CUT DESERVED!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    you should learn better tactics in trying to discuss things with people
    Well if you had read the thread you would have seen we were all discussing the topic fine, I just had to take a break to answer your question about why people were joking about the OP being paid for his post

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you had read the thread you would have seen we were all discussing the topic fine, I just had to take a break to answer your question about why people were joking about the OP being paid for his post
    Nah, I gave a quick run down. A lot of whining

But I think you deserve a pay cut, you are bad at your job.

Sooooo another thread in which the Putinistas do the usual deflection / lie construction to cover up Russia's war crime? Tell me, they hit all the usual notes or has anything new been said?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Sooooo another thread in which the Putinistas do the usual deflection / lie construction to cover up Russia's war crime? Tell me, they hit all the usual notes or has anything new been said?
    Skroe come on, you always come across as a highly competent poster, have you even looked at the nonsense in the OP?

Here's the questions I had with it:
    1. It says the conversation took place on the day of the tragedy, but not before/after it, any idea which?
    2. How do we know the Buk they were discussing transporting was the one that shot down MH17? (the rebels had captured multiple and used another days before).
    3. It actually says they were discussing moving a Buk from Russia to the DPR, so that would mean it had to be a different Buk being discussed no?
    4. Why does the title say MH17 was downed by this guy, when the article only says he may have been a mystery voice heard on a recorded telephone call discussing moving a different Buk?
    5. Does anyone else think it looks like half his medals are (badly) photoshopped in?
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-27 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Some of them are getting a pay cut. Thats all thats new

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I smell another totally random death of a critic from heart failure/accidental fall from building on the horizon.

- - - Updated - - -

The one who mentions him first only has themselves to blame if it turns into that so be the change you want to see or whatever
    Nothing wrong in mentioning trump just mentioning him AND needlessly bashinh him is dumb

Some of them are getting a pay cut. Thats all thats new
    On a real forum you could get banned for saying such a thing. I guess in McCarthyism is fine now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    On a real forum you could get banned for saying such a thing.
    Okay
    /10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Only missing the Greek panslavist, all other members of the unbanned MMO-C FSB section were summoned like a clockwork.

That being said, I'd take any Russian media criticizing or accusing the Russian government in one way or another with a huge grain of salt.

It's just maskirovka.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who finds it wrong/depressing that people like the OP can post clickbait nonsense and instead of posters turning around and saying "hey, that's clickbait nonsense, get it out of here because it damages the value of real news/evidence by association" they swarm round to brand anyone who does say that a Putinista/FSB member/etc. It's just ridiculous (and technically self defeating as it only serves to promote the nonsense and damage the truth).

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Because you don't want to see an anti-war rally losing a prominent figure before the rally, aka, making the rally weaker as a whole as gain. It is for anyone they were rallying against. Guess who.
    And that only made that rally stronger, which was entirely predictable too.

So, why wouldn't those who were interested in stronger rally do it?

So good mercenaries to be used. Still remains: who paid for it?
    Not Putin, that much is clear.

There are lots of possible factions in play here, both foreign and domestic.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-04-27 at 11:59 AM.

It's just ridiculous (and technically self defeating as it only serves to promote the nonsense and damage the truth).
    In the end. Their little echo chambers hurt just them, when they are forced to face reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, @GennGreymane, what have I done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Oh my god, @GennGreymane, what have I done?
    You summoned the hordes!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And that only made that rally stronger, which was entirely predictable too.

So, why wouldn't those who were interested in stronger rally do it?

Not Putin, that much is clear.

There are lots of possible factions in play here, both foreign and domestic.
    Yes, very strong indeed. Instead of people being inspired to oppose the Ukrainian meddling, Putin got 85% approval rating out of it. Seems like he got what he wanted, while any opposition got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.