@Shadowpunkz

Haha thanks xD, liked and subscribed to you bwahaha~

Anyways back to the topic, yeap I think there's certainly a lot of potential with Rakan (I'm even think that it could work on other lanes/jg due to engage potential). Having mobility and AOE CCs are really really good, can't imagine if neither one are banned in ranked games (had a game like that but too bad nobody chose Rakan to pair with the Xayah).

@Darth Dracula

I've actually never bought knight's vow before (or maybe I did once and didn't like it). I know that there were some changes but I'm unsure if it's worth the buy.

On a side note, does Rylai re-apply when you run into the same champ again (like after charming, then you run back in again)?
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-04-26 at 01:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    @Shadowpunkz

Haha thanks xD, liked and subscribed to you bwahaha~
    I liked and subscribed to you too xD I hope you make more of those videos.
    I only make crappy videos and personal stuff though

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I liked and subscribed to you too xD I hope you make more of those videos.
    I only make crappy videos and personal stuff though
    Ahh thanks hah. I try to upload a video each week, I actually deleted all my previous videos cos I changed IGN and decided that old stuff aren't relevant anymore which I am regretting now but... too bad. lol.

Was thinking if I should start a new thread but I wanted to ask for opinions on Flat AP Glyphs. I have always been on AP scaling and am on a weird build, 3 points to natural talent and 2 points to vamp cos I get that little more sustain + 2 AP per level due to the increases from runes and masteries.

Lost some games recently because I was unable to apply early pressure and/or let my opponents escape. So I was wondering if I should go flat AP glyphs + ignite to max out that early game dmg to get myself ahead or if I should continue what I have been doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Was thinking if I should start a new thread but I wanted to ask for opinions on Flat AP Glyphs. I have always been on AP scaling and am on a weird build, 3 points to natural talent and 2 points to vamp cos I get that little more sustain + 2 AP per level due to the increases from runes and masteries.

Lost some games recently because I was unable to apply early pressure and/or let my opponents escape. So I was wondering if I should go flat AP glyphs + ignite to max out that early game dmg to get myself ahead or if I should continue what I have been doing.
    I have no idea if my answer is correct because i'm not a pro of any kind but doesn't it depend on the champion?

If you only have 60% AP scaling on abilities you might aswell go Magic Pen instead of AP runes.
    If you have like 80% scaling go flat AP runes for early game.

I heard some kind of pro saying Elise goes full Magic Pen because of crapy ap ratios. Might be true for other champions aswell.

What champion are you playing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I heard some kind of pro saying Elise goes full Magic Pen because of crapy ap ratios. Might be true for other champions aswell.

What champion are you playing?
    O.O As an an old Elise player (S5 OTP), this is news to me - time for some furious googling!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Elise has been penetration oriented for as long as I can remember.
    Her core build is either really beefy or pen as fuck

But what do I know I have all but quit this game and am decaying atm
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Elise has been penetration oriented for as long as I can remember.
    Her core build is either really beefy or pen as fuck

But what do I know I have all but quit this game and am decaying atm
    Ya I googled, they just meant use Mpen Reds, and slap on some old Abyssal, Liandries, Sorc Boots, etc.

I was thinking something more crazy - like Mpen everything.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I was also thinking of mpen everything too HAH. I actually calculated the numbers on my own and I think if you were to go mpen everything (marks/glyphs/quints), you'll have to make full use of it by getting Liandry's, Sorc boots AND void staff. I forgot the numbers but I think it increases your dmg output by something like 10% or so, which is pretty much late game.......................The only problem is that you'll have a lack of AP early game and may just get bullied so much that it'll be irrelevant.

On a sidenote, I've tried flat 25 AP mid with ignite but I couldn't get a kill on my opponent midlaner. I did manage to pressure my opponent quite a bit, but it's still pretty hard for me to get a kill if my opponents have a really good jungler (they just keep coming non-stop), so I think I'll stick with my scaling glyphs lol

Pretty sure you can't blame your early laning phase on runes alone. Not being able to land a kill early is more likely got something to do with your playstyle/exectution, than what runes you are running with. Sure runes matter, and it is a reason pretty much everyone is using flap AP runes for more damage early, as runes are more for early game than late game where your items brings most of the beef.

I never play AP champions, I suck at them. But I rarely use scaling runes on anything, except scaling HP in lanes vs AP champions. Or scaling AD on Illaoi, because her dmg is insane anyways, and more dmg late is just nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Have you guys noticed Rakan has insane good AD at level one? I'm doing like 95 damage to minions on level 1 if i go with AD runes & quints.

Funny little secret of mine (a shameful one) is that i play a lot of champions even AP ones with AD runes and quints so i can last hit better
    I know, i'm very ashamed but the ability to one shot caster minions with one auto attack after 1 Tower hit is just amazing to me. And i can't do it without AD runes

At this point, after playing hundreds of games with AD runes on several different crazy champion, i found Rakan to be the best out of all the champions i have played
    95 damage to minions at level one with dorans blade.
    I decided to check the AD of Rakan here
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik..._attack_damage

For some reason Rakan is the second champion with the highest AD in the game at level 1 i'm not crazy after all
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-30 at 02:53 PM.

So my toplane champ pool is kinda outdated. I have Maokai, Rumble, Renekton (who I don't play much), and Naut (who I have never played top before). I was wondering who I should buy next, Shen or Camille?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So my toplane champ pool is kinda outdated. I have Maokai, Rumble, Renekton (who I don't play much), and Naut (who I have never played top before). I was wondering who I should buy next, Shen or Camille?
    I would say Camille because she can snowball and get out of controll and Shen can't.
    Shen is more of a support and i hate those champions in solo queue.

I'm one of those guys who keeps saying supports can't carry games on their own with noob teammates. Some of my friends believe otherwise but i'm stubborn

All of those seems like good picks though. Mao and Naut are great tanks, Renekton is one of the best lane bullies that you can snowball hard with, Rumble is still rather good (Nothing changed with him since he was meta, just taste in champions really), his damage is insane if you know how to play him.

Shen is great, got great lane sustain and can dominate if you know how to play him well. Camille is more tricky as she is more complicated, but if you can learn her well you can carry hard with her.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    All of those seems like good picks though. Mao and Naut are great tanks, Renekton is one of the best lane bullies that you can snowball hard with, Rumble is still rather good (Nothing changed with him since he was meta, just taste in champions really), his damage is insane if you know how to play him.

Shen is great, got great lane sustain and can dominate if you know how to play him well. Camille is more tricky as she is more complicated, but if you can learn her well you can carry hard with her.
    Oh by outdated I mean those are the meta picks I have. I used to play a lot more Sion/Shyvanna/Aatrox etc. They were my go to.

As for Shen vs. Camille. I had a blast playing Camille when she was free to play last week, she is difficult to master, but was fun to try out at least and see what I could do with her. Shen is free this week and I've gotten a few games with him too. I like how with TP and his ult he can influence any lane at any time.

Oh by outdated I mean those are the meta picks I have. I used to play a lot more Sion/Shyvanna/Aatrox etc. They were my go to.

As for Shen vs. Camille. I had a blast playing Camille when she was free to play last week, she is difficult to master, but was fun to try out at least and see what I could do with her. Shen is free this week and I've gotten a few games with him too. I like how with TP and his ult he can influence any lane at any time.
    Yeah, it's great for countering ganks mid/bot, just watch out if your lane opponent got some sort of ability to stop the ultimate, I've actually died because I wasn't paying attention..

Aatrox is a lot of fun to play now after the rework. Just got to be used to how his passive work, so you don't dive and dies before your passive is up, or just after it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, it's great for countering ganks mid/bot, just watch out if your lane opponent got some sort of ability to stop the ultimate, I've actually died because I wasn't paying attention..

Aatrox is a lot of fun to play now after the rework. Just got to be used to how his passive work, so you don't dive and dies before your passive is up, or just after it ends.
    I've played AAtrox since his rework and while it is more fun to play, in terms of viability I think he is worse off actually. His blood drains way too fast out of combat so he just feels too reliant on his ulti to fill up his passive on demand.

@Shadowpunkz

I just realized that I didn't answer your question on what champ I was playing heh. Was looking at things in a general POV but intended to try it on Ahri. What happened was that Ahri (I deleted my video too bad), was part of my first few champion pool that got me into diamond. (To be specific Ahri/Morgana mid, Blitz/Braum/Thresh SP.

My policy is to avoid champs that I use often on smurf accounts so I get to learn other champs, but like what feederino mentioned, it's probably playstyle. I think it's because I avoided the champ too much that I totally lost touch, I just wasn't as much of an impact in diamond games (or even in high plat). It's solved now cos I just switched back to AP scaling and after 5 games, I suddenly became much more useful lol.

As for AD runes, I use it on some tanky champs to last hit too =P.. BUT I did hear of some using AD+AS runes on ranged AP champs just to get that early harass in (to starve out the opponent/secure kills). Don't worry, once I was spamming energy regen runes on Zed, go on deathfire touch and did surprisingly well (so much that it became my main champ overtaking my classic Ahri and Morgana), but I've since changed it back to what people usually use.

@Feederino Senpai

Yea I think it's cos I just lost touch, combining with doing more stupid things each game. There're many champs that I haven't really tried out yet, but I just managed to figure out some rune pages that I like. (I'm now running CD glyphs 5% + 5% at lvl 18 with 15 flat AP on quints, switched to +4.5% MS with TF)

I think runes give quite a bit of impact, early game that will ultimately affect late game. There was once I was stuck in around Plat 2/3, 2 seasons ago, till a friend in around D3 (who later on went into C1) brought me into his queue that paired me up with a C1 ADC (I was SP) against another 2 C1 Bot combo. It was there, that I realized how much the difference was. Then, I spent about 2 hours re-configuring/trying to understand runes and got a much smoother journey onwards (or maybe I just improved lololol).

@4KhazModan

I'll support Shen because I've recently been playing TF and really love his kit. Globals FTW, but that aside, Camille is scary when snowballed. I've literally seen some Aatrox that's like unkillable (with GA lol)...... Right now I'm just trying to get a new mindset of the different champs (e.g. I used to pick Kat into TF, but now I've recently been picking TF into Kat)

Anyways, here's my new video xD (it's on Thresh), I still love playing support so much (as well as buying banner).

Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-05-02 at 08:27 AM.

Holy crap

I have fallen in love with New galio.

I was looking for a top laner that had decent early lane presence but moved into a more peel / support tank late game.
    He just fits that perfectly, super flexible with item paths and builds its great.

Its just so satisfying to ulti your allies and save their life just sooo amazing.
    My only grip as a top laner is he gets basically 0 power spike at level 6 compared to most top laners, but thats a small price to pay.

This Dark Star: Singularity game mode is so much fun! Lost every match, but so much fun!

Deleted
    What cunt of Ahri was that just now? I will so definitely stalk your smurf.