Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, no Sunny in that episode, which was fine cuz... QUINN. Also, the next one Sunny kicks the fuck out of Floki's band of shit birds.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I'm not sure we need a running commentary on every episode that's random stream of consciousness. Especially since it's incoherent and nonsensical. This isn't a reaction channel on Youtube.

Latest episode finally got MK and Sunny back together, that's good stuff. The big reveal on Nick Frost though, damn, I think a few people suspected something, but it kind of caught me off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm not sure we need a running commentary on every episode that's random stream of consciousness. Especially since it's incoherent and nonsensical. This isn't a reaction channel on Youtube.

Latest episode finally got MK and Sunny back together, that's good stuff. The big reveal on Nick Frost though, damn, I think a few people suspected something, but it kind of caught me off guard.
    I thought he had some fighting ability. Mostly because there's a scene in the ads for the show where he's fighting two people at once, definitely didn't expect that though

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

I actually found it quite hilarious to be honest and am looking forward to his next synopsis. Trying to piece who the people are by his descriptions and name is fun.

Ironically wheelz had me laughing the hardest because I couldnt think who it was, until I looked at the obvious. Not to mention everyone knows Widow is #1 Waifu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I actually found it quite hilarious to be honest and am looking forward to his next synopsis. Trying to piece who the people are by his descriptions and name is fun.

Ironically wheelz had me laughing the hardest because I couldnt think who it was, until I looked at the obvious. Not to mention everyone knows Widow is #1 Waifu.
    It's worrying me that I can actually follow it quite easily...

Also, Veil is Queen Waifu.

Anyway: It's actually painful... Being right ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME.

I called it last week (or was it the week before?) Tilda is a lesbinim! and what's more Bajie is a former abbot and Kung Fu GOD (although considering he has the same name as Pigsy, we probably should have guessed that from week one ).

But yeah, GREAT episode, just fantastic.

Quinn continues to be the baddest motherfucker in the show, loved his scene with Lydia where they start off fighting and end up fucking. The dramatic and sexual tension between those two is electric, I could honestly watch a whole episode of just them talking with each other. Then he dials it up to 11 in his grand parlay with the Widow. EXCELLENT scene, both were at peak badassery, but that last line of Quinn's just edged it into his favour, for me. Then he took Veil back... I would be upset but he looked like such a boss emerging from the shadows like that, it's kinda hard to hold it against him.

Then, finally, MK and Sunny are reunited! WooooooT!

There's only one problem... The three insane Monks have turned up to fuck everything up. So MK, Sunny and my ex GF have to take them down, sadly MK is having performance issues, so only one of them can access the Darkness, while all three of their enemies can.

But who cares, because Pigsy is here to save the day!

And then Sunny dies.

LoL.

Can't WAIT for next week, the past few episodes have been decent, but not great. This episode was one of the best yet, in either season.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

http://www.darkhorizons.com/badlands...-third-season/

Renewed for season 3 with 16... yes 16 episodes!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    NICE! I just hope that they don't lose quality in favour of quantity... I'd rather have 10/12 great episodes than 16 mediocre ones.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I agree. Instead of 1-2 great fights per episode, having 1 great fight every other episode would annoy me. It would kinda turn it into a more bingey show, instead of week to week.

I knew something was up with Baji. Was even more obvious when he hides in the goo to trick the abbots. One thing that was silly to me is how MK's side chick was holding her own against two abbots when she isn't one though she does end up getting her butt kicked fairly quickly when the third dude steps in. The Tilda kiss scene was interesting because in the very next scene when she sees Vale she immediately asks about Sunny and MK. I personally think Tilda and her new lover and "wheels" are going to turn against the Widow when they find out she gave up Vale to Quinn.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    One thing that was silly to me is how MK's side chick was holding her own against two abbots when she isn't one though she does end up getting her butt kicked fairly quickly when the third dude steps in.
    Eh, I got the impression that the two she took on where juniors, and the guy that Sunny and MK fought was the main boss.

Also: So we now have Tripitaka, Monkey and Pigsy, do you think we'll get Sandy soon ?

Kinda shocked they let Sunny kill the main monk. The Bajie reveal was rather dumb. 3v3, one side getting wrecked, 4 of the 6 power up... I dunno, was a fun overall fight but Sunny's team should be mostly dead. Eva was fighting on some Iron Fist level weakness, which might be why they just said fuck it and had her get killed. MK was doing well though. Poor Sunny, he can't take that dude at all.

And Quinn... lol damn, he is owning this season. "They will cum for you... they WILL cum." I lol'd cuz Widow was like ... ew, they really would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Kinda shocked they let Sunny kill the main monk.
    Yeah, I really thought he was going to be the "Final boss" of the season, surprised they iced him so early... Guessing it'll be MK's master instead.

The Bajie reveal was rather dumb.
    Eh, I think it's fitting if you take his name into account. Plus, there has to be SOME connection between him and the main plot, or why would he stick around now he's got Sunny into the Badlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Eh, I think it's fitting if you take his name into account. Plus, there has to be SOME connection between him and the main plot, or why would he stick around now he's got Sunny into the Badlands.
    And, if he was able to get out, so can MK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And, if he was able to get out, so can MK.
    Yes, also that. He will probably also work out/fix whatever is currently wrong with MK.

episode 5

okay okay okay now if king swag is alive AND prince douche is dead therefore he was never really a baron and even if he was bro is ded now why the FUCK are these loser cogs still following this thot?

HOW!?!?? HOW IS SHE THE BARON? THE REAL BARON IS STILL ALIVE? IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE HOW THIS SHIT WORKS???? i thought you kill the baron you get the loot you become the baron this is fucking BULLSHIT @_@

#GuysCanBeGothBitchesToo

casper the friendly ghost! the friendliest ghost you know! though grown ups might look at him with fright the children all love him so!

waifu clan is 10/10 at finding waldo

WHY IS KING SWAG NOT THE GOD DAMN BARON @_@

"Wheres mk" dat fucker dead, dumb fuck slipped on a rock fell down a waterfall, nolonger in the show.. this mk shit better pay off

winguardium leviosa

i thought vegans didnt touch dead meat

press x to pay respects.

those clothes are pretty clean for having been on a dead dude

i think the vegan is gonna end up siding with king swag. something about this team up just seems fishy, either that or she kills both.

SHES CHEATIN ON SUNNY @_@

WAIFU and king swag joining forces? now thats a power couple bois

man this episode was so good O_O wasnt hardly anything to even make fun of
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    HOW!?!?? HOW IS SHE THE BARON? THE REAL BARON IS STILL ALIVE? IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE HOW THIS SHIT WORKS???? i thought you kill the baron you get the loot you become the baron this is fucking BULLSHIT @_@
    There is that.... but since it is all "FAM" I'm guessing other baron's allow houses to sort their own shit out, unless they invade and take over a zone. So ryder kills quinn, takes his shit.... Quinn doesn't die, hides out to rebuild then ambushes all and kills ryder, but doesn't go back "home", so Jade takes over for her husband. I think if Quinn went back to his house, it'd be his and his men would fall in line. This is fun though, i want to see what hot ass Jade is capable of (Haven't watched this week yet).

Bit of a slower episode, probably some necessary backstory to it.

I wish the only indication they had of Baji's theft would have been the observant viewer noticing the compass wasn't in the background after awhile - but then they lingered on the empty spot when they left, and then he pulled it out at the end of the episode.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo.............who is Flea? You think it's No Country for Old Men girl? If Baji has been gone for like, 4-6 years from the monestary, a 12 year old girl would be about her age. I can only imagine what happens if not only MK shows up back in her life, but also her former abbot.

It'd almost have to be Jade, just so it'd pit Sunny n co vs Quinn and Widow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid episode. Some good story and character building, I'm glad that now they've expanded to 12 episodes (16 next season) they don't feel the need to put huge fight scenes in every episode, and are using the extra time to instead build up the characters and the world. Makes it a more rounded show and that can only ever be a good thing.

As for who Flea is... I'm putting money down now that there is a hinky time jump/gap thing going on(or maybe Bajie is just older than we expect), and The Widow is Flea.

She is CRAZY skilled at buttkickery, she's super cagey about her past, doesn't like the idea of people being locked up, and most important of all... Back in season one she mentioned that she used to be "Special" like MK. That's why she was so focused on getting him, back in season one, because she's a former runaway, and wanted to keep him safe, and possibly get some info from him.

EDIT: Okay, the exact quote, from The Widow, refering to M.K. is "I used to be like him... Special".

Widow = flea confirmed.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-05-02 at 11:13 PM.

Bajie could definitely be older than he looks. He mentioned the Master being 175 and she definitely doesn't look like it. I'm aboard the flea=widow train.