Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Vae Victus.

Woe to the Conquered.
    Sure, and as the Gauls found out a few centuries later, payback is a bitch.

Indeed, a read an article earlier that Crack Cocaine is Racist.
    I mean there is shit like this floating around:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rumps-america/

fucking racist milk..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Except it isn't just a method they are opposing. The same people opposed ICE sweeps, opposed enforcement, have supported sanctuary cities, etc. Also, these tend to be the same people who claim to support diversity, but then run to the courts when someone doesn't fall in line with THEIR view. "Freedom of ____, as long as it matches my view" has become the new moral magnet for idiots.
    How is that any different than what you're doing now? You don't support their view so you're lambasting them. ICE has questionable methods in how they go about enforcing the law, even ICE itself admits to it. If the the concern is only about the results then there's not much point in continuing this discussion. I want illegal immigration kept in check as well but I don't want the government or law enforcement over reaching their bounds. And this is from someone who lives right on the border and deals with immigrants (legal and illegal) every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    As a child, I was violated by a race of intergalactic species known as the Sparkwatrawkawk. A probe still exists within my anal cavity, it cannot be removed as it is now intertwined with my body and the few doctors that have taken me seriously have also received "probation" shortly after my visit.

This office finally opens up a means for the likes of me and millions of people that have been used by aliens as mere toys to get help from the government.

God bless America and Donald Trump.
    That was a future Deltan.
    http://imperator-zor.deviantart.com/...ltan-642860647

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I'm not an idiot, dude. Guy Fawkes was one of the holidays in a Daria episode. Sheesh.

But seriously, I'm not talking about the Guy Fawkes aspect. I'm talking about the demonizing the other, I could've cited a million different works that demonstrate it, but I was trying to be culturally appropriate for you; I didn't expect you to be a nationalistic jerk about it.
    I'm not being Nationalistic you simpleton, Jesus this is the entire Point. V for Vendetta Demonizing EVERYONE. Because the British Preference is Centralist in the extreme.

V was Guy fawkes because he represented a duality, He was fighting against a Facist dictatorship, but he himself was an idea of Anarchy and bedlam, He was an Anti-Villain. He was cruel, sadistic and Psychopathic, easily able to avoid the shades of Grey the Government was to enact his petty vengeance and his dreams for Anarchy. THAT is why he is Guy Fawkes. Because We burn Guy Fawkes on bonfire because he was a TERRORIST against the people of Britain, but also a symbol that the Government is still at the whim of the People.

To try and cite that as your defense AGAINST a tool, was folly.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're still calling a Hammer racist? What if Average joe uses the Hammer to build a fence, the exact same hammer as the KKK hood, Is he racist because he used the same hammer?
    You said we should be calling out the hoods and not the hammer. We do call out the hoods, those that would use this tool as a means to be prejudice and call in a tip about every latino person they see and every accent they hear and then we get "How is that racist?" Prob drop your hood bit if you're not going to be consistent with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nothing to do with Skin tone. If you're European and you are here illegally, I would report you, does that make me racist? People who thrown down trigger words as a counter argument without using logic should never be taken seriously.
    How do you identify illegals to report them? From what I understand of illegal immigration, their crime is being here. We are here as well and display the same illegality of being here, as anyone illegally here. What would identify an illegal for you to call? Just them telling you for no reason that they are committing a crime?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You said we should be calling out the hoods and not the hammer. We do call out the hoods, those that would use this tool as a means to be prejudice and call in a tip about every latino person they see and every accent they hear and then we get "How is that racist?" Prob drop your hood bit if you're not going to be consistent with it.
    You're arguing Hot air. My stance is "It's a tool" and your arguing that because racists are using the tool, the tool itself is racist. And because I am arguing it's a tool, you are now calling ME racist.

You are literally arguing an object is racist.

Don't argue with him, he supports arming the racists; give them all the hammers they need just to make him feel better.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're arguing Hot air. My stance is "It's a tool" and your arguing that because racists are using the tool, the tool itself is racist. And because I am arguing it's a tool, you are now calling ME racist.

You are literally arguing an object is racist.
    Memory of a goldfish I see. Alrighty then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Don't argue with him, he supports arming the racists; give them all the hammers they need just to make him feel better.
    So in order to stop arming racists, we should just have no hammers. THAT is your argument, Well no, Your argument is We should have some hammers, but only hammers that you think we should have, that are the exact same fucking hammer and used the exact same fucking way by Racists or not because semantics.

- - - Updated - - -

Memory of a goldfish I see. Alrighty then
    Then care to enlighten me? You argue nothing and simply stand to be antagonistic to my stance.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    An anti-immigrant hotline? This reminds me of the Red Scare and McCarthyism... :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    So in order to stop arming racists, we should just have no hammers. THAT is your argument, Well no, Your argument is We should have some hammers, but only hammers that you think we should have, that are the exact same fucking hammer and used the exact same fucking way by Racists or not because semantics.
    How would you have knowledge to report anyone for being here illegally, when ICE doesn't know? What powers does an avarage American have, where a hotline would help identify illegals, where ICE cannot?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Then care to enlighten me? You argue nothing and simply stand to be antagonistic to my stance.
    You said the criticism should be directed at the racists themselves and not the tool. That is the criticism ffs. The tool is good in theory but it's going to be abused by racists especially when you give it such a narrow purpose. Crime hotlines already exist and even those are abused but they do a lot of good. This shit is just going to be fuck loads of false reports and paranoia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    An anti-immigrant hotline? This reminds me of the Red Scare and McCarthyism... :|
    Because it has the same effect. You are not going to be reporting people who are illegal, because you don't know who they are and if you did, you already can call the authorities. A hotline creates fear and I'm not talking about scaring illegals. And with fear, an incompetent baboon can be president.

Edit: missed a not, which changed my post completely. Doh!
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-04-27 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    As a child, I was violated by a race of intergalactic species known as the Sparkwatrawkawk. A probe still exists within my anal cavity, it cannot be removed as it is now intertwined with my body and the few doctors that have taken me seriously have also received "probation" shortly after my visit.

This office finally opens up a means for the likes of me and millions of people that have been used by aliens as mere toys to get help from the government.

God bless America and Donald Trump.
    Mark you calendars folks, this was the day the internet was won.

I don't think you understand what demonization means or how it works no matter how much in tune you claim to be with V. If you have a hammer that says "use this to stop crime", it doesn't profile or enable intrinsically. If you have a hammer that says "use this to report on neighbors you suspect are here illegally", the mere presence of the hammer signals that its usage is important. It is divisive intrinsically. It elevates the crime to something greater than it actually is.

If the existing hammer isn't doing the job correctly, fix the hammer.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's no response you can offer that is thought out well enough to be worth consideration. You seem to be aware of this, considering the response you actually offered.
    Thank you for proving my point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How would you have knowledge to report anyone for being here illegally, when ICE doesn't know? What powers does an avarage American have, where a hotline would help identify illegals, where ICE cannot?
    Exactly. This is why it's just going to get flooded with calls of "There's a big latino family living in this house and they have funny accents y'all should investigate!!"

Deleted
    You said the criticism should be directed at the racists themselves and not the tool. That is the criticism ffs. The tool is good in theory but it's going to be abused by racists especially when you give it such a narrow purpose. Crime hotlines already exist and even those are abused but they do a lot of good. This shit is just going to be fuck loads of false reports and paranoia.
    So the tool is good in theory, but Racists may abuse it, so the tool is now not good because of racists and thus the tool is racist.

But Crime hotlines already exist and abused by racists, but they are good.

So again I say, Why is this suddenly racist?