Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This really isn't atypical for WoW. We've had way worse content droughts in the past. I would hardly even call this a content drought since you are receiving a steady stream of non-raid content on the side in the 7.x.5 patches.

Content delivery is the least of this expansion's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    *grabs onto chair frantically looking around*

What the hell happened
    I agreed with you.

Ikr? Can't believe it either...

So many deluded idiots in here that don't know what an MMO is about.

Also, you not enjoying the content =! no content available

Just quit already and move on with your miserable lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    So many deluded idiots in here that don't know what an MMO is about.

Also, you not enjoying the content =! no content available

Just quit already and move on with your miserable lives.
    Again, Agreed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    probably. can't see too many people grinding the same world quests and the lackluster 7.2 content until winter. they will probably face a huge dropoff.
    Perhaps that's what Blizzard expect thus releasing 7.2 to finish in June and 7.3 to open in October, let people play FF new expansion over Summer then return back for Winter

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I suspect a lot of people will be swapping to FFXIV in June then returning to WoW for 7.3 in October, I know I will
    That, or even ESO (and I say that despite running into all sort of issues with simply trying to get that game to run right when it was free to play a couple weeks ago). Their Morrowind expansion arrives a week or two before FF14's Stormblood xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Actually, it did. Chronicles Vol. 1 showed us the Void Lords, and unraveled some of the mystery behind Old Gods.

Prior to Chronicle, the Void Lords were not "established" as villains. But if you actually read Chronicles... you should know that.
    A retcon to assure WoW wouldn't run out of villains after the Legion is defeated.

But if you actually understood Blizzard and their vast history of retcons... you would've known that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Even if it is 6 months, that seems pretty normal? About 5-6 months for a raid tier is about right.

Either way though doesn't seem to be a quote from Ion, just an assumption by the article writer.
    Tbh they should shorten the raid tiers to 1-2 months a piece really.

Most people that want to are done progressing heroic by then and mythic is designed to not be for those people.

Ideally you want the next raid to hit just as most people finish the current one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    A retcon to assure WoW wouldn't run out of villains after the Legion is defeated.

But if you actually understood Blizzard and their vast history of retcons... you would've known that.
    There may be a history or retcons but that doesn't mean it will happen again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

Atleast WOW's still going...

And, by the time we fight the Void, WE'LL ALL BE MULTIVERSAL/HIGH DIMENSIONAL GODS...

Oh...wait...

*Thinks for a while*

I've been wondering in the couple of few days.
    So first, this is THE expansion that was developed alongside WoD, they spent huge amount of time on it, and I can't totally deny this as how it started (Suramar for exmaple).
    But then I think they've made a huge mistake again with world quests. So say there are 1500(?) world quests around the isle, some of them are reused from leveling. Now. They've spent energy and resource to create shit WQs, that are non worthy for travel time (it's inside a cave), or for the reward (100 OHR), or people just hate them generally, and if we have this many, most of them won't even show up for weeks/months. That's wasted resource right there. When they created daily quests for factions, people had NO CHOICE but to do them. You want that sexy water strider? Well, get on fishing buddy! And that was, what? An area with fishermen, and like 8-10 quests that were on rotation. DONE.
    I think the world quest system eats up way too much effort for way too small reward for the game.
    Also who the fuck will continue to do the stupid wqs for another 6+ months? Not me for sure, it's boring as hell. I log in, open my map, see all the meaningless wqs, close map, log out.

So yes, this is THE expansion, and honestly, I've never been this bored of wow as of now. Not even in WoD. I leveled alts, farmed mounts. But with the prepatch, they fucked up my hunters, so if I want to farm mounts, I have to level them up. Ugh. Even with flying.
    Last edited by Lei; 2017-04-27 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

Most people that want to are done progressing heroic by then and mythic is designed to not be for those people.

Ideally you want the next raid to hit just as most people finish the current one.
    That's waaaaaay too short. You'd be surprised how long many casual guilds will spend to clear heroic, especially those who raid just one or two nights a week. And there are LOTS of Mythic guilds who clear heroic in the first couple of weeks but can spend the entire 6 months working through the Mythic bosses. I would say it's the vast minority of Mythic-raiding guilds who clear a tier within 1-2 months.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Blackwing Lair - 8 bosses
    Black Temple - 9 bosses
    Sunwell Plateau - 6 bosses
    Trial of Crusader - 5 bosses
    Firelands - 7 bosses
    Dragon Soul - 8 bosses
    Highmaul - 7 bosses
    Blackrock Foundry - 10 bosses
    Emerald Nightmare - 7 bosses
    Nighthold - 10 bosses
    So you just left out all the big raids and only picked the small ones? Topkek

Where is first tier of BC?
    Where is the first tier of Wrath, Ulduar and ICC?
    Where is the first tier of cata?
    You skipped all mop raids?
    Highmaul and BF were 1 tier, so were EN and NH.

If you want to give a list, please make it complete. but, you didn't because it would prove my point......
    Last edited by micwini; 2017-04-27 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I've been wondering in the couple of few days.
    So first, this is THE expansion that was developed alongside WoD, they spent huge amount of time on it, and I can't totally deny this as how it started (Suramar for exmaple).
    But then I think they've made a huge mistake again with world quests. So say there are 1500(?) world quests around the isle, some of them are reused from leveling. Now. They've spent energy and resource to create shit WQs, that are non worthy for travel time (it's inside a cave), or for the reward (100 OHR), or people just hate them generally, and if we have this many, most of them won't even show up for weeks/months. That's wasted resource right there. When they created daily quests for factions, people had NO CHOICE but to do them. You want that sexy water strider? Well, get on fishing buddy! And that was, what? An area with fishermen, and like 8-10 quests that were on rotation. DONE.
    I think the world quest system eats up way too much effort for way too small reward for the game.
    Also who the fuck will continue to do the stupid wqs for another 6+ months? Not me for sure, it's boring as hell. I log in, open my map, see all the meaningless wqs, close map, log out.

So yes, this is THE expansion, and honestly, I've never been this bored of wow as of now. Not even in WoD. I leveled alts, farmed mounts. But with the prepatch, they fucked up my hunters, so if I want to farm mounts, I have to level them up. Ugh. Even with flying.
    The Legion knows our true fear...

BORDOM! :O

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Sounds more like you need a break from WoW in general.
    "I don't have any more counter arguments, so let's just tell the guy he needs to play something else"

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So you just left out all the big raids and only picked the small ones? Topkek
    "Small ones"

I'm done.

You're the best troll. No denying it...

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't have any more counter arguments, so let's just tell the guy he needs to play something else"

Grow up.
    There's a chill button, mate.

Use it.

Besides, he's not wrong. Better on expanding your horizons. I'd suggest FFXIV! That's an awesome MMO.

So 7.3 in october and only a small raid to fill that gap and no other content? LUL

Instead of draught at the end of an expansion, it's now in the middle. They lied again. GG.
    Wait...what?

ToS is a full raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    "Small ones"

I'm done.

You're the best troll. No denying it...

- - - Updated - - -

There's a chill button, mate.

Use it.

Besides, he's not wrong. Better on expanding your horizons. I'd suggest FFXIV! That's an awesome MMO.
    Im just putting you on ignore. If you can't win an argument because you don't have anything to say and start making personal attacks...... jeez man. He didnt name any of the big raids/tiers. Im done with you. Fucking Americans, so low educated piece of shite.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2017-04-27 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

That way we could go back to have 18 months of SoO like in Pandaria.

i think you're grossly underestimating the amount to time to takes to build raid content.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Wait...what?

ToS is a full raid tier.
    only 9 bosses instead of 12-14. Said it before a few times.