Deleted

Another Islam terror attack on Westminster was stopped today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-Square.html

how many more people have to die needlessly?

how much longer do we have to live in fear of our own streets?

Scary. Getting to the point where anyone on the left who is protesting the government from enforcing stricter immigration laws should be arrested as an assailant or for manslaughter when people die in terror attacks that could have been prevented.

Vote conservative on June 8th and take back your country.
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2017-04-27 at 05:24 PM.

I kind of want to be the first to say religion of peace.

But really has westminster touched them in the wrong place?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I kind of want to be the first to say religion of peace.

But really has westminster touched them in the wrong place?
    you are condemned on this forum if you use any logic that is remotely sound.

These dumb fucks need to learn that stabbing a few tourists is not gonna give you a first class ticket to heaven!

Deleted
    already a thread on this right?

good it was stopped though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-Square.html

how many more people have to die needlessly?

how much longer do we have to live in fear of our own streets?

Scary. Getting to the point where anyone on the left who is protesting the government from enforcing stricter immigration laws should be arrested as an assailant or for manslaughter when people die in terror attacks that could have been prevented.

Vote conservative on June 8th and take back your country.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...U-K-Parliament

The article only mentions Islam once, and in reference to the last attack. Yet you claim it's "Another Islam terror Attack."

Good on the police for stopping this before anyone got hurt. You however need to learn how to compare apples to apples. Fuck, considering the attack was shut down before it even started I'd argue that even calling it a "terrorist attack" isn't even accurate. It's a suspected terrorist attack at best.

Islam used in the topic title? Yeah......this will be closed.

Religion of peace's friendship event you mean?

Also inb4 people saying that it isn't Islam/it isn't a terror attack

Deleted
    no one cared about your one.

I don't find this scary at all. Some nutter with a knife or a van and an attitude isn't going to change the way I live my life.

I also think its a dumb and ineffective way to do the whole "terror" thing. Sure its sad for the people that die from it but I'd wager more people get trampled to death by ducks or something comical each year and we aren't waging war against ducks or fearmongering against them in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I don't find this scary at all. Some nutter with a knife or a van and an attitude isn't going to change the way I live my life.

I also think its a dumb and ineffective way to do the whole "terror" thing. Sure its sad for the people that die from it but I'd wager more people get trampled to death by ducks or something comical each year and we aren't waging war against ducks or fearmongering against them in the press.
    A big difference is that the theorical murderous ducks don't plan on murdering humans,it just happens because of a poor consequence or coincidence,the ducks don't have a group that specifically plan to kill as many non-duck creatures as possible

Deleted
    muslim in terrorist shocker!

10+ Year Old Account
    since Zenkai's was first, and in general is less baity, Im closing this one