Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will blizzard nerf Mythic NH more before the new raid?

So ToS raid is getting closer and closer, 2 months in my oppinion. Besides the nerfs they did 1 month ago to Aluriel and Star Augur, do you think blizzard will nerf Elisande & Gul'Dan? For reference, only 260 guilds killed Mythic Gul'Dan.

Most likely they will yes. One or two months before ToS they will for sure nerf some of the last bosses (GD/Elisanj/Starboy)

7+ Year Old Account
    If they nerf the ap grind - and remove all the 49 extra levels of concordance of the legionfall, guilds would not have roster issues from people getting burnt out, which equates to more guilds clearing content and actually raiding.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

did M guldan get any nerfs at all? While ellisande got changed a couple of times I dont think he was adjusted at all, so maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    did M guldan get any nerfs at all? While ellisande got changed a couple of times I dont think he was adjusted at all, so maybe?
    Nope, no nerfs at all on M gul'dan.

I honestly doubt it. I imagine Blizzard thinks that the more AK everyone gets, the more AP everyone gets... and having a few more traits upgraded to 4/4 will equal gigantic nerfs to NH.

Not saying what I think... I am saying what I think Blizzard's perspective is.

With ToS out there should be a standard 20% nerf ? plus most people should have concondence in less than a month ? I dont think think they should but I think they will

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    did M guldan get any nerfs at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Nope, no nerfs at all on M gul'dan.
    Well, there was a slight nerf to the winds in phase 2.

But more importantly, the new traits from 7.2 represent a huge indirect nerf to all encounters, including Gul'dan.
    You can now push p1 before the 2nd demon, all the eye-related dps checks in p2 are so much easier and p3 ends 30 seconds after the tripple-debuff on Illidan, rather than having to spend another few minutes managing CC on all the new adds or coordinating the next orb super quickly to apply a 4th stack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    So ToS raid is getting closer and closer, 2 months in my oppinion. Besides the nerfs they did 1 month ago to Aluriel and Star Augur, do you think blizzard will nerf Elisande & Gul'Dan? For reference, only 260 guilds killed Mythic Gul'Dan.
    We are already 2 months prior to ToS. Its reasonable to assume ToS opens June 20th.

That being said, the artifact traits already tremendously nerf current content. Once all in our roster have their concordance of legionfall, I expect several encounters to be much easier.

I doubt we'll see many more nerfs in Nh. Maybe a slight Gul'dan nerf in about 3-5 weeks to allow some more guild to get thieir AoTC, but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    Well, there was a slight nerf to the winds in phase 2.

But more importantly, the new traits from 7.2 represent a huge indirect nerf to all encounters, including Gul'dan.
    You can now push p1 before the 2nd demon, all the eye-related dps checks in p2 are so much easier and p3 ends 30 seconds after the tripple-debuff on Illidan, rather than having to spend another few minutes managing CC on all the new adds or coordinating the next orb super quickly to apply a 4th stack.
    I still think Gul'dan is probably one of the fights least nerfed by the extra dps as you still have to learn most of the mechanics. At least at the current point I don't see anyone progressing it being able to skip too much of the fight, you need a lot of dps to be able to skip 2nd add in phase 1 which I doubt anyone progressing will have and while it's true that dps checks are much lower now in phase 2 and 3 you still have to learn all the mechanics. It's nothing compared to for example star augur where most of the hard mechanics are never seen anymore due to the dps increase.

Deleted
    They will probably nerf it, when the 7.2.5 class changes roll out, just to make sure that no raid with a lot of nerfed classes cannot reclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Most likely they will yes. One or two months before ToS they will for sure nerf some of the last bosses (GD/Elisanj/Starboy)
    Starboy was already nerfed to the ground, easier than botanist now ..... but ya GD and Elisande will get dmg nerfed and maybe hp nerfed a couple of weeks before ToS as they always do.

Why would they nerf it even more? Place got nerfed to the ground with 7.2 and new traits

The 7.2 traits were the nerf and will steadily nerf it every week as groups gain more traits, Just a Valor ilvl upgrades have been in past expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    Starboy was already nerfed to the ground, easier than botanist now ..... but ya GD and Elisande will get dmg nerfed and maybe hp nerfed a couple of weeks before ToS as they always do.
    While Augur is a LOT easier, it's definitely not easier than Botanist now.

Deleted
    The gear makes most encounters a joke. If you are struggling on bosses it is now entirely a L2P issue. Augur is a joke now you push him so fast and the conjunction last so long before it explodes.

Elisande with the gear and artifacts people has is extremely easy. You can push her into P2 fast very easily now which makes the entire fight so much easier.

Gul'dan is actually decently easy if your raid isn't filled with braindead morons who keep padding on Illidan rather than killing adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchh View Post
    The gear makes most encounters a joke. If you are struggling on bosses it is now entirely a L2P issue. Augur is a joke now you push him so fast and the conjunction last so long before it explodes.

Elisande with the gear and artifacts people has is extremely easy. You can push her into P2 fast very easily now which makes the entire fight so much easier.

Gul'dan is actually decently easy if your raid isn't filled with braindead morons who keep padding on Illidan rather than killing adds.
    You are talking strictly from someone who I would consider a "no lifer" that is probably way past 46-47 traits your average mythic raider currently has. We had to vantus rune Krosus for a kill and etc before any of the new traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    The 7.2 traits were the nerf and will steadily nerf it every week as groups gain more traits, Just a Valor ilvl upgrades have been in past expansions.
    Yeah, it already feels like a lot of the fights are getting easier every week as more of the raid fills out their new talents.

Looks like they are gonna maybe nerf elisande and guldan

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some people are forgetting that new Artifact traits nerfs will be getting weaker and weaker. Many traits before Concordance offer minimal dps increase - some of them are pure utility, useless on boss fights. People who are far into Mythic have most likely gotten the most important ones already so the raid won't be becoming much easier until they hit Concordance - and even then, it's just a small one time buff, as each new level is weaker and weaker.

Plus, it's pretty much confirmed that the last two bosses will get nerfed. Not unexpected, since they were really conservative with nerfs this time around and should have done something quite a while ago. The only ones who got changed were Augur - because he was way out of line for his place in the instance - and Auriel - which also happened very late, considering the number of 3/10 guilds.