Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not really. It's a common PR stunt. If you knew anything about the way businesses work then you would know that.

Don't blame me because you are unaware of how a PR stunt works.
    So only time blizzard's statements are correct and not a PR stunt is when you agree with them.

Prove this is a PR stunt.....Can't didn't think so.

We have your opinion vs a official statement from blizzard. Ill side with blizzard over some random forum user. Got anything besides "Its a PR stunt" if not then you have lost this argument.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nevah

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Deleted
    Not really. It's a common PR stunt. If you knew anything about the way businesses work then you would know that.

Don't blame me because you are unaware of how a PR stunt works.
    You're totally his alt you're actually repeating what he said now XD

You have no evidence Blizzard did this

This. Someone needs to reinvent the wheel. Problem is nobody wants to take the risk.
    It doesn't stop at MMOs either. Look at CoD, Battlefield, Ass Creed etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're totally his alt you're actually repeating what he said now XD

You have no evidence Blizzard did this
    Ya it has been known for awhile that Eleccybubb,Jaylock,Jayburner are the same person.

Even more so when awhile back they posted the same avatar to try to be funny. Then called it a "Stunt".
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya it has been known for awhile that Eleccybubb,Jaylock,Jayburner are the same person.

Even more so when awhile back they posted the same avatar to try to be funny. Then called it a "Stunt".
    Is your only argument here to insult me and other posters dude? If you want to discuss the topic at hand I'm happy to.

I'm of the opinion that WoW won't climb back upto 12-13 mil but maybe in the future another MMO will. Problem is right now the genre/market is stale and saturated.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-27 at 05:41 PM.

Is your only argument here to insult me and other posters dude? If you want to discuss the topic at hand I'm happy to.
    So how is pointing out you run three accounts a insult?

Once again we have blizzards official statement vs your opinion. You lose this, there is nothing to discuss when it comes to that 10million sub quote.

As for the original topic, I have stated my opinion.

There is NOTHING blizzard can do to bring WoW to 13 million subs, Legion didn't do it so no expansion will. There is a higher chance that a new MMO will do it over WoW.

That isn't me saying WoW is dying, Its just past its prime.

Once again we have blizzards official statement vs your opinion. You lose this, there is nothing to discuss when it comes to that 10million sub quote.

As for the original topic, I have statement my opinion.

There is NOTHING blizzard can do to bring WoW to 13 million subs, Legion didn't do it so no expansion will. There is a higher chance that a new MMO will do it over WoW.

That isn't me saying WoW is dying or is bad, Its just past its prime.
    If I was running 3 accounts I would be permanently banned for using alt accounts to evade a ban. Also I couldn't be bothered to.

So let's get off that topic and stop derailing and stick to the actual topic. I agree with you. All MMOs have hit a wall. Nobody wants to reinvent the genre because they are scared of failure since WoW sort of set the standards for the genre and half the MMOs these days are garbage F2P, P2W and overhyped.

So let's get off that topic and stop derailing and stick to the actual topic. I agree with you. All MMOs have hit a wall. Nobody wants to reinvent the genre because they are scared of failure since WoW sort of set the standards for the genre and half the MMOs these days are garbage F2P, P2W and overhyped.
    To be honest, I don't think MMO's can get away with charging $15 a month anymore. I had a slight interest in Pantheon and then learned its $15 a month. There is only two MMO's worth a sub IMO and that's Runescape/FFXIV and I don't even play those.

MMO's have changed to Destiny/Division/Marvel Heroes style mostly it seems. I would love for a new great MMO to get into, But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

If there was any Expansion that could have brought Wow back to its prime it was Legion. But blizzard dropped the ball so fucken hard on that it isn't even funny. Legion made wow feel like a shitty f2p mobile game and its why I left it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-04-27 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

As for the original topic, I have stated my opinion.

That isn't me saying WoW is dying, Its just past its prime.
    I can guarantee you, Eleccybubb and Jayburner are not my "alt accounts". You obviously don't know the forum rules if you think this.

OT: And you just stated a blatant opinion right there saying "there is NOTHING blizzard can do to bring wow back to 13 million subs blah blah blah blah" Do you even read what you type before clicking post reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I can guarantee you, Eleccybubb and Jayburner are not my "alt accounts". You obviously don't know the forum rules if you think this.

OT: And you just stated a blatant opinion right there saying "there is NOTHING blizzard can do to bring wow back to 13 million subs blah blah blah blah" Do you even read what you type before clicking post reply?
    Top Part: Yep I know the forum rules, Doesn't change the fact you are Eleccybubb and Jayburner. No one gets perma-banned on this site for anything.

Bottom Part: You are correct I stated a opinion that blizzard couldn't do anything to bring WoW back to 13 million subs. If they finally pull that rabbit out of there hat and WoW is at 13 million subs ill eat my hat.

Until then Blizzard can't do shit to bring it back. Legion was the Expansion that could do it and they dropped the ball.

Top Part: Yep I know the forum rules, Doesn't change the fact you are Eleccybubb and Jayburner. No one gets perma-banned on this site for anything.

Bottom Part: You are correct I stated a opinion that blizzard couldn't do anything to bring WoW back to 13 million subs. If finally pull that rabbit out of there hat and WoW is at 13 million subs ill eat my hat.

Until then Blizzard can't do shit to bring it back. Legion was the Expansion that could do it and they dropped the ball.
    Actually alternate accounts do get permabanned for ban evasion and either the main one gets an instant temp ban or depending on past infractions a permaban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, this is not a place to accuse people of alternate accounts, discuss moderation, or derail the thread with personal bickering. If you think someone is evading/creating accounts, talk to us (hint, no one in this thread is) and we'll investigate.

Stay on topic, please.

10 million maybe if they can cater to new people instead of trying to get returning. The younger crowd seems to be playing other games now.

On a side note, I'd jump on a starcraft MMO in a heartbeat.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Simple question, will WoW ever see 13 million subs again like it had in WoTLK?

Is there anything that Blizzard could do to get 13 million subs again?
    Does it matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Does it matter?
    Absolutely it does. More subs = more notoriety for Blizzard, which means better games because more money can be poured into their games.

I think unless something MAJOR happens in the MMO industry, no MMO will ever get 13 mil subs again. Would take something like a real VR game or some shit to make that happen.

Deleted
    Prolly not but wasnt wows peka in wotlk like 12M and not 13M?

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha no
    QFT

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was running 3 accounts I would be permanently banned for using alt accounts to evade a ban
    *Edited cause I actually respect Darsithis.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.