Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Yes, 11 quests for a mount YOU CAN ONLY USE ON THAT ONE CHARACTER. It's more than enough. Considering you can take 30 minutes and get the Mind Worm, the 11 quest mount is much harder to get and a lot less usable since you only have it for that one character.
    No it's not. It's 11 quests and most of them barely take any effort so far. Stop grasping at straws mate.

Handing in Nethershards. SO MUCH EFFORT! WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh so we are gonna do one of those "back in my day" kinds of posts are we? Those days are gone. Get with the times.
    Not at all, just saying that it's retarded to claim that removing the exalted requirement from the Campaign equals removing effort from the game.

It just doesn't, unless you're the type of player whom struggles with the concept of doing a few dailies every day for a long time due to a timegate being in place. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not at all, just saying that it's retarded to claim that removing the exalted requirement from the Campaign equals removing effort from the game.

It just doesn't, unless you're the type of player whom struggles with the concept of doing a few dailies every day. LOL!
    It's removing the effort required. Deal with this fact please. What a surprise. The "I want it now and I want it all" crowd is out in full force as per usual.

Deleted
    Oh wow ELEVEN whole quests. God forbid they make you get exalted on every alt and put some actual effort in. Try reading. Doing 11 quests one of which is hand in some Nethershards is not effort. Fact.
    Blizzard feel 11 quests is enough, wasn't you defending Blizzard decisions earlier

Honestly, if you're somehow not Exalted when class mounts become available, you should be given an achievement because that's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Blizzard feel 11 quests is enough, wasn't you defending Blizzard decisions earlier
    So because I defend them I have to agree with everything they do? That's pretty silly logic at best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Awesome! Now watch Negative Nate's proclaim how this is bad for the game and the playerbase somehow.

Case in point, didn't take long...

What a moronic notion. This will encourage more people to pursue the content, rather than put them off doing it. Has nothing to do with players being lazy.

I will be doing the campaigns across every single class now, rather than before when I'd only do it with my main.

Which still doesn't mean more players will do the content. The people who were doing class campaigns were going to do them anyway, and this only means certain players will do the same campaign more times. There will be more playthroughs but same amount of players basically.

Deleted
    It's removing the effort required. Deal with this fact please.
    You don't understand facts though proven in other threads... Effort is subjective afterall

thank christ
    I'd be okay with doing it on my main once, but fuck doing it for every alt

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Honestly, if you're somehow not Exalted when class mounts become available, you should be given an achievement because that's impossible.
    This. If you aren't Exalted after 11 weeks you shouldn't be getting your class mount imo. It's 11 weeks. If you can hit Revered in 2 weeks then it should only take 3-4 to hit Exalted.

Thank fuck!

Now i can stop doing those dailies on all my alts oh thank you jebus

It's removing the effort required. Deal with this fact please. What a surprise. The "I want it now and I want it all" crowd is out in full force as per usual.
    No it's not, because doing the dailies only takes time, not effort.

I'm still going to put in the EFFORT in order to get the mounts and all their color variants, so will everybody else wanting them. The Legionfall rep requirement only appeals to morons thinking they're putting in effort when they're really doing snooze-worthy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You don't understand facts though proven in other threads... Effort is subjective afterall
    Why are we bringing other threads into this? Also you were proven wrong in those threads so I'm afraid you are the one who doesn't understand facts. Don't start that again after a Mod came in that thread and told us not to please because it will just be that thread all over again which is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Praise be. Do they require the goddamn legionfail quests though? This week's is horrible.

Deleted
    i think it is possible

the quests give 1.5k rep right?

you need 21k just from revered to exalted so if you just did quests it wouldn't even get from revered -> exalted

unless theres other requirements that im unaware of.

Deleted
    The quests only reward 16500 reputation, Revered to Exalted is 21000

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    i think it is possible

the quests give 1.5k rep right?

you need 21k just from revered to exalted so if you just did quests it wouldn't even get from revered -> exalted

unless theres other requirements that im unaware of.
    It's easily possible to get Exalted before the final quest opens from now if you are Revered. People just want free handouts these days.

Oh wow ELEVEN whole quests. God forbid they make you get exalted on every alt and put some actual effort in. Try reading. Doing 11 quests one of which is hand in some Nethershards is not effort. Fact.
    Wait your slamming a quest you thumbs upped in a previous posts, so which is it, you cant tell people its meaningful, then turn around and claim its not. Besides, what effort were those people putting into the system, when all they did was click an App for 20+ rep tokens..... None.

Deleted
    It's easily possible to get Exalted before the final quest opens from now if you are Revered. People just want free handouts these days.
    the question wasn't if you can get exalted before final quest, it was can you get exalted just from the questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    the question wasn't if you can get exalted before final quest, it was can you get exalted just from the questline.
    Oh. Then I doubt it. Not from Revered alone. It's 1500 rep per quest right?

Apologies for the misunderstanding on my part. I misread the thing. My bad.