Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    June 13th or June 20th

FFXIV expansion is june 16th. So it's pretty obvious they'd hit that like they always do.
    Does Blizzard at all feel threatened by small fry competition?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banthare View Post
    That is a let down :/

Thoughts anyone?
    That is exactly when people thought it would be released... How is it a let down? It's exactly as expected.

7.2.5 will probably be released in mid May and then ToS in mid to late June.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

We knew it's June since the PTR started, how can you be letdown by something that was already known? March 28th + 12 weeks = June 20th. Basic math.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Legion schedule is veery predictable. I don't know why we have this threads.

7+ Year Old Account
    letdown? are you serious?

was "11 weeks of legionfall campaign" not obvious enough?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nighthold release january, so it seems to line up well

emerald nightmare 5 months (Tov in there but small raid so)
    nighthold 6 months (much bigger raid)
    Only in World of Warcraft can a single tier last 11 months, although intentionally this time.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Given that we already knew about the 11 week long questline I already thought that it would be released 13th of june at the earliest so....

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Does Blizzard at all feel threatened by small fry competition?
    It's common for game companies to schedule releases of content/games to collide with competition. 6.2 and FF14s expansion came out on the same day. I don't see an issue with it. Healthy competition at the end of the day.

Deleted
    I was hoping for two weeks sooner, but oh well. I can just level an alt or something. Since the gear/AP grind is much less awful now.

Blizz also says they consider Nightmare/tov one teir and nighthold another, and theres alot of sense to that soooo... yeah...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    So sometime after the campaign ends? Shocking! /s

It'll be okay.
    Campaign? You mean gathering marks and nethershards and doing 1 quest amounts to a Campaign? Shocking! What story telling, bravo. Surely surpasses the story telling and story gating of 5.2 ... don't make me laugh, 5.2 did story much better and we didn't have to wait weeks for It, we earned It overtime via reputation.

But yeah, when they gave the releases of "In week 1, this and that, week 2, this and that.." and their last one was Week 4+ Tomb of Sargeras I was imagening July If not much later. It's obsurd and hilariously bad, there's nothing to do unless you're a completionist and on everyday doing some little thing just for completionism sake and those people aren't many.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Although it is very expected I would rather have it a little bit less expected. We are running a siege and its kinda meaningless to know how long it will exactly last. They could have made how long the breach would last more uncertain in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Only in World of Warcraft can a single tier last 11 months, although intentionally this time.
    Only in World of Warcraft can people think that two entirely unrelated raids that are separated by a giant iLevel gulf are the same "tier".

Called it like 5+ weeks ago, happy gives us 7-8 weeks of M NH farming to take a little break before going back into full on prog mode again.

Uh, we've known this for a while now. Did some people honestly think the raid would come out before the 11 week chain of quests was completed?

7+ Year Old Account
    June 13th or June 20th

FFXIV expansion is june 16th. So it's pretty obvious they'd hit that like they always do.
    Stormblood comes out on the 20th. So guess which day TOS will open? We've all been saying this since it was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    That is exactly when people thought it would be released... How is it a let down? It's exactly as expected.
    Pretty much this. Tbh I feel they should've released 7.2 a bit later so it's less rushed (haha now they blame invasion lag on the grouping addons like WQGF...) and have less gap between 7.2 and raid so we would have less bugs at 7.2 launch and less whine the raid is delayed so much (when it really isn't).

15+ Year Old Account
    As expected...how can anyone be surprised by this? Middle of June was when most of the players thought it would be coming out.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.. people are surprised by this?

This has literally been the most accepted timeframe before people even had the official announcement.

June 13th or June 20th

this. People should've known the release date the moment ffxiv expansion's date was announced, but people wanna keep thinking blizz doesnt schedule their content around comptetitors releases