Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Seems it's all this is turning into to be honest dude.
    Lel
    I agree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You didn't need to rush to exalted, in fact considering we have 7 more 1500 rep quests why waste the effort?
    Need them WQ for my hidden holypriest skin anyway.
    Sucks though.
    I'd have changed it to account wide and required ex.

I guess its nice that you don't have to grind to exalted anymore when you have a lot of alts who want their class mount. Though Blizzards implementation of these requirements don't seem to be well thought out when they keep making these radical changes like removing the invasion requirement from Pathfinder 2.0.

They can think what they want of my opinion. Doesn't change the fact there are tools on this site to deal with the displeasure that they seem to be creating for themselves. I'm tired of being friendly so I'll just put it bluntly. I have opinions, I agree with multiple posters on this site. Deal with it. That's what "ignore" is for.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is whining. Plain and simple. People whined at Blizzard and it got changed.
    You're defining it as whining because it achieved a goal that you didn't want achieved. Had it been a goal you wanted, you would have called it "successful campaigning".

Your definition of the actions that lead to the change are completely subjective and equally irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You're defining it as whining because it achieved a goal that you didn't want achieved. Had it been a goal you wanted, you would have called it "successful campaigning".

Your definition of the actions that lead to the change are completely subjective and equally irrelevant.
    Nah I'm defining it as whining because that is what it is.

Nice. everything gets handed to us without effort. That's what I call a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Nice. everything gets handed to us without effort. That's what I call a great game.
    Indeed. Thankfully there are a few MMOs I still enjoy where the dev teams are quite stalwart on effort and rewards.

Good move. Class mounts is casual content. You want to look for something requiring effort in this game, do ranked pvp or mythic raiding or high mythic+ pushing.

Blizzard's devs should start thinking more "is this content fun?" so players will log more and enjoy it rather than foremost "is this content stretched through enough monthly active user-hours so we look good in quarterly report fun be damned?" Farming rep on 12 classes through boring, repetitive dailies is the definition of content that is made only for quantity (of logged hours spent) rather than quality (people having fun playing through it and wanting to do it more).

I'd rather defend the idea of Moonkin festival, pvp brawls, pet battle dungeons and transmog contest, because this content seems to be made for fun (even if it's not exactly my sense of fun) than the idea "make people regrind the same thing over and again on every class", if the mounts weren't class specific that would be a different story.

You still have to do the questline on every class and you still have to grind AP until concordance on several of them for the extra mounts / pets / toys / hunter tame etc. There is an abundance of stuff to do and time to sink if you wish. Yes, it's a bit awkward some classes don't have these rewards while some do, but I bet hardcore mount / pet collectors will want to do them all.

Oh yeah, and there are paragon caches with RNG drop mounts, pets and toys so if you like to grind, there is always something you can go grind.

Since when did gaming industry stop being about entertainment and fun and started being about who toiled harder uphill through snow to tell stories to their grandchildren...

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Need them WQ for my hidden holypriest skin anyway.
    Sucks though.
    I'd have changed it to account wide and required ex.
    Tbf, that's the feedback I gave and the only one I've seen thus far. Was surprised to see them just flat out removing the requirement rather than making it require exalted with 1 character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, already exalted on main. Even just lorewise, it didn't make sense to lock your class halls missions behind a tierse party.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* I like it better the other way... Now people will complain that there is no "Legionfall Rep Mount" so the exalted rep is now "pointless." :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Already exalted on 3 characters but still good news imo.

I just didn't expect it this soon, more like a 7.3 or something (if they add another rep) or even later.

Also happy they said invasions aren't going away anytime soon if at all, the time they appear isn't random. It just shifts zones every 18.5 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    *Shrugs* I like it better the other way... Now people will complain that there is no "Legionfall Rep Mount" so the exalted rep is now "pointless." :|
    I heard you can get a chance for any of the 5 paragon mounts in the cache but cannot confirm at-all. But blizz already said in the same QA the caches aren't interesting enough, and I agree a 1% RNG mount and mostly seeing gold isn't interesting at all, even less if you actually owned a mount (which I don't yet)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-27 at 08:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    thank the light.

i dont have to grind all the stuff on my mage.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    It was never designed as a Legionfall mount

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It was never designed as a Legionfall mount
    It required exalted, now there is no mount that requires exalted. Sounds like a reputation mount to me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Oh wow ELEVEN whole quests. God forbid they make you get exalted on every alt and put some actual effort in. Try reading. Doing 11 quests one of which is hand in some Nethershards is not effort. Fact.
    So what you're saying is, you don't know what a fact actually is? Thanks for letting me know I can write off everything you say since you don't understand the simple concept that is subjective/objective.

I didn't think exalted was too much to ask for a mount, but ok if Blizzard wants everyone to have them asap that is fair enough.

I don't agree that everybody should have to grind exalted on every single character. One of the reasons I'm taking a little break right now was getting burned out on the idea of being forced to take my alts to the shore every day or else be way behind.

I think they did ease it up a bit too much though. It seems to me that the requirement should be exalted (which a whole bunch of people have already anyway) and then once you get that on any character, it's Revered on any others. (Revered is very easy to get in comparison)

Not quite, Revered but not Exalted, Revered to Exalted alone is 21000
    Honestly, I am pretty far into revered already. Of course I also do about 5-6 Broken shore world quests a day for the Legionfall supplies so that definitely helped. I will be exalted long before the mount is even available.

Of course I see the point when it comes to alts.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-04-27 at 08:56 PM.

We still have to wait for all 11 weeks to run out, though, dont we?

'cause im not seeing the quest anywhere (and im actually exalted on my main as of today by happenstance).