Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Tomb wont be released until late june???

This shit excuse belongs in fucking cirus, why should we wait for people to do fiddle with their dicks in nighthold while everyone else is waiting for the tomb raid, should we all unsub and let them finish Nighthold mythic before we can actually do new content??

Here some advice for those people who moan that releasing new content quickly is bad. If your behind its not our problem, everyone is waiting to go into the new raid, if you dont like it then there is a simple solution is, fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    This shit excuse belongs in fucking cirus, why should we wait for people to do fiddle with their dicks in nighthold while everyone else is waiting for the tomb raid, should we all unsub and let them finish Nighthold mythic before we can actually do new content??

Here some advice for those people who moan that releasing new content quickly is bad. If your behind its not our problem, everyone is waiting to go into the new raid, if you dont like it then there is a simple solution is, fuck off.
    Then unsub and come back when ToS comes out? Why is it that hard for some people to understand that you dont have to stay subbed all the time if you dont want to.

If you haven't killed mythic guldan you still have content to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Then unsub and come back when ToS comes out? Why is it that hard for some people to understand that you dont have to stay subbed all the time if you dont want to.
    the only person who has to unsub if people like you, then we might actually get new content out quicker, not up for the job in nighthold mythic? stick to lfr, faster clear and you wont hold anyones time up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    If you haven't killed mythic guldan you still have content to do.
    yeah because killing same boss on some other dogshit difficult is brand new content right? get your tongue out of blizz's ass hole
    Last edited by mmoc627d35faa6; 2017-04-27 at 08:12 PM.

I killed mythic Guldan in mid-Feburary and I'm happy with a mid-late June release date for Tomb. It's nice to be able to breath between progression raids and do other stuff, both in game and out of it.

1 raid every 6-7 months feels about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    because fuckers like you who delay shit for others, you moan when new content gets released because its too fast, when blizz delay shit you then start asking for them to release the moment you say go.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah because killing same boss on some other dogshit difficult is brand new content right? get your tongue out of blizz's ass hole
    Ok so you had no response to my question, but just wanted to insult me? Also where did i say anything about that i liked long times between raids?

Or are you just here to randomly insult people?

Deleted

Sorry to bother Emperor of LFR, but if you don't like the content, don't play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ there is the Battle Pet Raid, go for it champ :^)

10/10 LFR Casual Shit Spoted .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Sorry to bother Emperor of LFR, but if you don't like the content, don't play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    typical bullshit response from blizz arse licker
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-04-28 at 05:43 AM.

While his tone could be slightly more polite.... he's right. Why does everyone have to wait for that 1% to finish mythic difficulty of an old raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granador View Post
    10/10 LFR Casual Shit Spoted .
    how do you know that, your some sort of a crystal ball mind reader? get on ur bike and start riding it.

Deleted
    Everyone expected this to be the release date. You're the only one acting surprised and hoo boy what an act. Bringing out the big boy sweary words!

Pretty much everyone that read ptr posts knew it would be around june 20/21st because brokenshore timegating is 11 weeks long.
    Its delayed so you casuals can quest in peace.

So... you done the entire raid on Mythic then? Or did you run LFR and consider yourself to be done?

I know people whom killed Mythic Gul'dan in February that are more than happy with ToS coming in June. Gives them time to do other things.

1 - The Average lifecycle of raids has always been about 5-6 months ... its been 3
    2 - The raid isn't even ready, its been somewhat tested but it was more for server stability then raid testing, if it was to be released now it would be buggy and unbalanced
    3 - To quote you
    if you dont like it then there is a simple solution is, fuck off.
    How do you still play this game if literally every raid before this has lasted more then 3 months yet its bothering you now?

Deleted
    typical bullshit response from blizz arse licker
    You can start the pet battle raid quest in Dalaran, show them champ :^)

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    While his tone could be slightly more polite.... he's right. Why does everyone have to wait for that 1% to finish mythic difficulty of an old raid?
    Beside the fact that nobody is waiting them to finish before realease ToS

Like OMGZ people can't play as much as me. They are garbage. I am beastmode. I need to rage on the MMO champ forums so people know how hard I am. Rawrrrr

Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It's called timing . If they released earlier , then we would've just had to wait x month more for 7.3. And then same thing can be said for 7.4/8.0. If they rushed content whilst plenty of people are still progressing , these people would just move to new content , and that shit continues until you get the last raid tier lasting a ~year.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Reading this I was like "wow, what a surprise because most of the people that clear mythic relatively quickly enjoy the time off so we can play other things or relax or catch up alts but this dude wants to go all in. What a boss." Then I see that he's a legit LFR God-King and is "done" with the raid cause they released the final wing for him

Never respond to trolls without asking first logs, armory and played time.