Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How is calling someone out using violence a right wing talking point? I am against using violence to silence others regardless if they are right or left, do you not agree with this? Or do you condone the violence?
    The left has become the party of advocating violence and not enforcing the law

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Only for values that they agree with, otherwise violence is frowned upon and the law must be enforced.

10+ Year Old Account
    She should be allowed to give a speech imo. It seems to me if people just let the old cook go and talk it would get a lot less coverage and no one would care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You and your poor victim complex

How is calling someone out using violence a right wing talking point? I am against using violence to silence others regardless if they are right or left, do you not agree with this? Or do you condone the violence?
    There were no threats of violence. The school was afraid violence might break out, but no one said "If Ann Coulter comes to the school, we'll burn it down!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    There were no threats of violence. The school was afraid violence might break out, but no one said "If Ann Coulter comes to the school, we'll burn it down!"
    You didn't answer my questions. Also the threats of violence were credible enough to cancel Her and Milo speaking.

You didn't answer my questions. Also the threats of violence were credible enough to cancel Her and Milo speaking.
    I wouldn't call using threats of violence as simple protesting.
    So if there are no threats of violence for this event, then why did you bring it up to begin with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So if there are no threats of violence for this event, then why did you bring it up to begin with?
    Because he's a woke independent soothsayer.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/us/ann...eech-canceled/

Police say there were security concerns over the conservative commentator's planned event, and even though she won't be on campus, they still are planning for possible violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Because he's a woke independent soothsayer.
    Glad I am and not biased such as yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You and your poor victim complex
    Victim complex? I'm not on the side that acts like moldylocks and antifa are the victims.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/us/ann...eech-canceled/

Police say there were security concerns over the conservative commentator's planned event, and even though she won't be on campus, they still are planning for possible violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad I am and not biased such as yourself
    Whatever you say professed woke independent soothsayer.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Antifa saying they're going to protest is enough of a threat as they keep escalating the violence with each passing event.
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

The right wing talking point is that there were threats of violence.

There were no threats of violence. The school didn't provide them an indoor venue, so the speech was going to be held outside, and the school's police department didn't want protesters and speech attendees clashing.

There were no threats of violence made by people.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

The right wing talking point is that there were threats of violence.

There were no threats of violence. The school didn't provide them an indoor venue, so the speech was going to be held outside, and the school's police department didn't want protesters and speech attendees clashing.

There were no threats of violence made by people.
    Why can't you stop lying?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...Bnation&wpmk=1

The university first announced Wednesday that it was canceling Coulter’s April 27 appearance following several political protests in Berkeley that turned violent. But amid mounting criticism and national attention, the school reversed its decision Thursday, saying that it had found a safe venue to hold the speech on a different date, May 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking dishonest posters, no wonder we can't ever come to agreements.

You know your side is in a bad way when you can somehow make Ann Coulter look like a victim. When you say democrat now all I think of now is masked college kids and professors with bike chains.

Why can't you stop lying?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...Bnation&wpmk=1

The university first announced Wednesday that it was canceling Coulter’s April 27 appearance following several political protests in Berkeley that turned violent. But amid mounting criticism and national attention, the school reversed its decision Thursday, saying that it had found a safe venue to hold the speech on a different date, May 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking dishonest posters, no wonder we can't ever come to agreements.
    Do you understand the difference between these two words:

possibility

threat

I can provide you with a definition if you need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You know your side is in a bad way when you can somehow make Ann Coulter look like a victim.
    This is something that some people fail to get. We are having to defend people we find ideologically unpleasant, because extremists are using/advocating violence to stifle speech.

The bizarre thing is that those supporting violence in political debate, often do not think they are extremists. We have posters on here who think it is perfectly acceptable to punch people with political views they do not like.

Do you understand the difference between these two words:

possibility

threat

I can provide you with a definition if you need it.
    You make it sound like the possibility of violence is minimal.

Police taking antifa's masks away? They probably won't get violent now.

Police taking antifa's masks away? They probably won't get violent now.
    The leader of BAMN is on video, without a mask, beating a man and having her thugs maul him. The U-lock attacker took off his mask multiple times. These people don't necessarily care about anonymity.