Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Yes, very strong indeed. Instead of people being inspired to oppose the Ukrainian meddling, Putin got 85% approval rating out of it.
    It was whole year later then "Ukrainian meddling" that got Putin that approval rating...

There was freaking million march of opposition year before this minor rally, way stronger. Noone was killed before that one, they marched just fine, and it didn't change anything. This rally wouldn't change anything either, Nemtsov or not.

Seems like he got what he wanted, while any opposition got nothing.
    Opposition got another "martyr" to pin on Putin and rally Western support (which seems to be their general aim, not actual "regime change").

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Skroe come on, you always come across as a highly competent poster, have you even looked at the nonsense in the OP?

Here's the questions I had with it:
    1. It says the conversation took place on the day of the tragedy, but not before/after it, any idea which?
    2. How do we know the Buk they were discussing transporting was the one that shot down MH17? (the rebels had captured multiple and used another days before).
    3. It actually says they were discussing moving a Buk from Russia to the DPR, so that would mean it had to be a different Buk being discussed no?
    4. Why does the title say MH17 was downed by this guy, when the article only says he may have been a mystery voice heard on a recorded telephone call discussing moving a different Buk?
    5. Does anyone else think it looks like half his medals are (badly) photoshopped in?
    He's very knowledgeable for sure, but he's posted idiotic things as well. He also openly admitted (years ago) to sabotaging other guilds in WoW to halt their progression (and improving his) and something about framing the work he and his colleague did in a way that he got most of the credit for it or a bonus or a promotion... Don't remember what it was and how, but something none too pleasant. He spoke proudly of both those things as well. This post here may just be to stoke the flames that are already going.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2017-04-27 at 12:37 PM.

MH17 Animation regarding the transport route and the launch site, released by Dutch Public Prosecution Office:

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So that's what they were doing all that long ass time? An animation. Looks fake.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    He's very knowledgeable for sure, but he's posted idiotic things as well. He also openly admitted (years ago) to sabotaging other guilds in WoW to halt their progression (and improving his) and something about framing the work he and his colleague did in a way that he got most of the credit for it or a bonus or a promotion... Don't remember what it was and how, but something none too pleasant. He spoke proudly of both those things as well. This post here may just be to stoke the flames that are already going.
    What a sick degenerate..

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-27 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So that's what they were doing all that long ass time? An animation. Looks fake.
    they should have animated these photoshopped medals and stars on the epaulets of this officer, so it would appear more trustworthy for western cucks

Guess who is one of the main donators to this newspaper? George Soros. What a surprise.

No, they are building up evidence to find out who's responsable in the end. And we will find out, and we will relatiate. Don't be mistaken.

And clearly you didn't even click on the official video from the JIT team, since it's loaded with evidence and the animated fragment is only shown as front. But i expect nothing less from a Russian.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    No, they are building up evidence to find out who's responsable in the end. And we will find out, and we will relatiate. Don't be mistaken.
    We knew who was responsible the day it happened, Eastern Ukrainian separatists, the same ones who shot down a military plane with the same type of system days before.

And clearly you didn't even click on the official video from the JIT team, since it's loaded with evidence and the animated fragment is only shown as front. But i expect nothing less from a Russian.
    He's a Cardassian.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    We knew who was responsible the day it happened, Eastern Ukrainian separatists, the same ones who shot down a military plane with the same type of system days before.
    Then link to evidence Eastern Ukrainian separatists shot down MH17.
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-04-27 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    A Russian newspaper saying something doesn't make it true just because its being critical of Russia. I don't give a **** about Trump, Putin or any of these jackasses who are considered players on the world stage but there is no proof that the Russians shot the plane down there. We know it was most likely a buk missile that shot it down near there but we also know the Ukrainian gov't had something like 3 different battalions armed with buks stationed near enough to where it happened to have shot it down also. Posting this kind of story as conclusive proof is just trolling. I'm guessing you dislike Trump and so therefore by proxy dislike Russia and that's the only reason the op posted this.
    I'm curious, how many airplanes do the terrorists have? How many should Ukraine have expected to come from the West? How many airplanes had the rebels shot down before MH17?

7+ Year Old Account

Stereotyping folk is wrong man. Also, ad hominem attacks only really serve to make you look like an asshole.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Then link to evidence Eastern Ukrainian separatists shot down MH17.
    Didn't you post a video on the other page showing one hypothesis on how they did it? O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    How many airplanes had the rebels shot down before MH17?
    Twelve, plus a few more damaged yet able to return to base.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how the victim leads the investigation. No conflict of interest at all. It's been what 3 years now? You got nothing.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It's funny how the victim leads the investigation. No conflict of interest at all. It's been what 3 years now? You got nothing.
    How do you know we have nothing if you don't take the time nor courtesy to look at the presented evidence, but only "call-horn" your "personal opinion".

You come with nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know we have nothing if you don't take the time nor courtesy to look at the presented evidence, but only "call-horn" your "personal opinion".

You come with nothing.
    I know you have nothing because it's been 3 years and you are still "investigating".

Well I guess they should have photoshopped a huuuuge Buk shooting it down from Russia, 2 days after the incident to convince you.

I know you have nothing because it's been 3 years and you are still "investigating".
    Well this ain't Russia where "investigations" are conducted with a bribe and a gun.

But you're still deflecting, you just keep screaming "false evidence" without providing any proof. You're a joke.

Elim Garak, i have not forgotten the retarded accusations from Russia appearing one after another. Su-25 in a shitty photoshop, really? Only reason I can imagine was the panic so nothing was thought through if the accusation against the Ukraine was even possible. I wonder why Russia has now "forgotten" about that one.
    Suuuuurely it must not have been damage control xD

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    ..., i have not forgotten the retarded accusations from Russia appearing one after another. Su-25 in a shitty photoshop, really? Only reason I can imagine was the panic so nothing was thought through if the accusation against the Ukraine was even possible. I wonder why Russia has now "forgotten" about that one.
    Suuuuurely it must not have been damage control xD
    10 Outrageous Ways Russian Media Covered The Crash Of MH17; (source)

10: LifeNews Anchor Contradicts Herself Within Minutes
    9: Channel One Shows A Crude Photoshop Image Of A Fighter Jet Firing At MH17
    8: Komsomolskaya Pravda Claims It Was An Attempt To Assassinate Putin
    7: Russia 24 Accuses Ukrainian Air Controllers Of Deliberately Diverting MH17
    6: The Tale Of Carlos, The Mystery Air Controller
    5: LifeNews Reports A Bomb Explosion Aboard MH17
    4: RT Suggests MH17 Was Downed By An Israeli Python Missile
    3: Komsomolskaya Pravda Publishes Fake CIA Phone Calls
    2: Speculation That MH17 Was Actually The Missing MH370
    1: The Infuriating Claim That MH17 Was Filled With Corpses

Some of these deflects are funny, some are just plain dumb. But when you lean back and think about it then there's only one conclusion: the Russians are a disgrace-stain on human history.