Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altberg View Post
    Being raped is also way down on my list of things to worry about...
    So is it on mine. But I'm not a 18 year old girl in a miniskirt and wasted as fuck. For them, the threat is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that big of a deal, you're as likely to have acid thrown in your face as you are to be murdered in Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So is it on mine. But I'm not a 18 year old girl in a miniskirt and wasted as fuck. For them, the threat is real.
    So you're concerned on behalf of the gang members that are almost exclusively the victims of acid attacks? Oh you're all heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What is this "protected community"? Do you have data that supports this?

Not necessarily disagreeing, just curious.
    No the British government actively covers up crimes by muslims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth...tation_scandal

Acid attacks are child's play to covering up thousands of child rapes(that haven't stopped)

you think native english are running around throwing acid in womens faces?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I think I'd rather get shot.

You can't really crack down on possession of caustic substances simply because there are too many and they generally have legitimate and common purposes. Maybe they just need to make use of it as a weapon, regardless of results, a serious offense.
    They had acid thrown in their faces, if they had a gun they might have well been shot in the face, atleast they are alive.

Anyways, this is one of the most scummiest things someone to do to another person, ignoring how horrific it is of it all, it's also has 0 defense against it, you can't even make a reasonable attempt to defend yourself. Atleast if someone throws a punch, you get hit and you get retaliate, someone threatens you with a gun, you have precious seconds to beg for your life or attempt a futile disarm. With liquid, it's going to get you and you won't be expecting it at all, especially not in a night club, Even if you do, likely hood you think someones probably just being an ass hat and throwing their drink on you.

This is the one crime I think an eye for an eye is completely justified. The offenders should be forced into a surgical procedure under anesthetic and have a chemical injected into their eye or eyes to cause permament blindness. Yes I said anesthetic, we're supposed to still be civilized at the end of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    It's not that big of a deal, you're as likely to have acid thrown in your face as you are to be murdered in Chicago.
    Chicago:
    Population 2.7 million
    Murders 468

London:
    Population 8.6 million
    Acid Attacks 454

About three times more likely to be murdered in Chicago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altberg View Post
    So you're concerned on behalf of the gang members that are almost exclusively the victims of acid attacks? Oh you're all heart!
    I'm a gift that keeps on giving!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what else has been on the Rise in Britain in the last few years.

hmmmmmmmm.

There's data on google if you really want to do some research. Not going to bother posting sources and get banned though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I used to work in central London doing a late shift, finished work at 4am on friday/saturday nights and had to get the bus home, shocking how many girls were by themselves getting the bus, completely wasted, looked like they could barely even stand/walk, its horrible how some people can have such a disregard for their own safety!

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post

There's data on google if you really want to do some research. Not going to bother posting sources and get banned though
    Banned for facts lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He's saying it's Muslims.
    But I thought white males were the protected community who does this because they don't get what they think they are owed? You are confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I can assure you that no acid attacks in Britain take place in the Middle East as that would be a geographic impossibility. From googling around it seems the "protected class" referred to is white British males.