Poll: Ability to trade m+ weekly chest gear with your party members that did the m+ w/ you?

Mythic+ and loot-trading system

An idea pop'd in my head and i wonder what you guys think about it:
    Loot trading system in m+ (specifically the weekly chest stuff);

Raiders that raid on mythic (nighthold/upcoming ToS) have the option to trade end-game (905+ or whichever current mythic nighthold drops), but you can't trade gear from mythic+ chests, my question is:
    Would you like the option to trade the gear you get from mythic+ weekly chests (that you don't need) with the players that have been in your group when you did the dungeon?

I think all gear should be tradable

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I think all gear should be tradable
    Yes because there aren't 5000 flaws to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yes because there aren't 5000 flaws to that.
    well gearing in legion feels like 5001 Flaws so I would consider it a win

Considering gearing is easy, this is just a git gud issue.

And if you have any friends at all, gearing is a total joke. Guy in my guild made a hunter alt, it hit 110 2 weeks ago, it's currently 904ilvl. Yes he got a little lucky, but you can hit 890ilvl in 2 weeks if you have even 1 geared friend.

My alt got 110 8 days ago and is 894 with just doing NH LFR/Normal/heroic once and doing about 10 mythic+ runs. Once that character lvl'd to 110 and i did broken shores stuff I was 860 2 hours by just buying the 850 nethershard gear. It's a joke to gear up now. There is no reason to have tradeable gear from mythic+ chests.

Take 5001 flaws, add 5000 more, and suddenly 10001 flaws is better?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    Would you like the option to trade the gear you get from mythic+ weekly chests (that you don't need) with the players that have been in your group when you did the dungeon?
    I did 4 +21s last week. What would they base it off of? Quickest run? Highest m+ points? We alternate out our dps, but when clearing multiple of the same level how would you decide? If you pick my quickest timer, but our spriest was in different, slower run of the same level with half of the same group, how would the gear exchange work? Too many flaws with this idea, imo.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom