Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Azeroth's likely going to Buff us up....

Oh, and I would assume that there's going to be both an SSJ Illidan, as well as an SSJ Infused Anduin...

But...that's just me...
    And then our players will be like, "AND THIS... IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post
    And then our players will be like, "AND THIS... IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND!!!"
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*N'zoth is just looking, confused af*

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BOOM*

N'zoth: ....HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN SHI-

Me: And this...is...Super Saiyan 3.

N'zoth: ...Lel?

True. However, I need to clarify a bit....

When I mean that N'zoth's "Asleep", what I mean is this:

N'zoth can't actively talk, nor can he actively fool us into thinking that what Azeroth's Saying, is really what N'zoth's saying. However, he can STILL Corrupt her dreams...

The Legion is Influencing her thoughts, While The Old Gods are just making Nightmares out of them...
    N'zoth can talk. I saw a YouTube video and it had all the old god dialogue in the game and N'zoth was in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMqjn072NY

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sargeras will die this expansion. As was obvious from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

That doesn't change the fact that Yogg is dead.
    Then why would you ask how far away N'zoth was from Ulduar? As if that somehow would make Yoggy start to whisper things to Magni?
    Dead old gods can still whisper. Yogg was whispering during the start of Legion. I don't think it is Yogg talking to Magni but it is not impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sargeras will die this expansion. As was obvious from the start.
    Not only was it obvious, except for the hardcore Legion fans, but Alex Afrasiabi literally said that was going to happen last year.

"Q: Hi,has Sargeras truly become a demon (can reform in the Nether) or is he still just a titan with demonic features (horns..)?

A: Sargeras is a titan first and foremost. #Argus knows

Q: Thanks. Does that mean Sargeras can reform in the Nether like any other demon ? Or does he have "only one life" ?

A: take him down and find out."

https://www.twitter.com/Alex_Afrasia...19158681432064
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2017-04-28 at 01:29 AM.

True. However, I need to clarify a bit....

When I mean that N'zoth's "Asleep", what I mean is this:

N'zoth can't actively talk, nor can he actively fool us into thinking that what Azeroth's Saying, is really what N'zoth's saying. However, he can STILL Corrupt her dreams...

The Legion is Influencing her thoughts, While The Old Gods are just making Nightmares out of them...
    Actually i think he can talk and do more than talking. Probably he is the one talking to us in Blackfathom Deeps and think about the whole Dragon Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The dimond king is our pawn.....

The Nzoth is whispering to magni pretending to be azeroth. Lure the greatest heroes npcs and players away from azeroth and destroy the greatest threat to the void lords aka the burning legion.

I still fully expect them to want us to bring sargeras down to a point they can shatter his mind and make him become he dark titan he fought across the cosmos to prevent
    I'm betting that by the time we get back from our little off-world fight against the burning legion the old gods will have taken over the entire world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I don't see that....

Not now...

Not ever...

Not when we're given all those Old God/Naga hints.
    What naga hints?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm betting that by the time we get back from our little off-world fight against the burning legion the old gods will have taken over the entire world.
    There's only one old god with a trash tier disciple on Azeroth. If we leave even a contingent of seasoned fighters, they would easily hold off Nzoth and the naga.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    What naga hints?

- - - Updated - - -

There's only one old god with a trash tier disciple on Azeroth. If we leave even a contingent of seasoned fighters, they would easily hold off Nzoth and the naga.
    Wasn't Azsuna, or the Broken shore a big enough hint for ya?

Deleted
    It would be a good blow if we could somehow finish with Sargeras' lieutenants in the form of the eredar and start freeing/curing Args. The Burning Legion has all the time and all the ways to recover and tbh I would be quite disappointed if we could manage to nuke Sargeras that easily with the help of khadgar, velen, turalion, medivh (?) and a naaru at best when the rest of the titans were slaughtered in the past in a single fight. I mean come on we had to face archimonde on a platform from torso upwards. Are they going to give us a fight with the head of sargeras only ?
    So a retreat of the burning legion/sargeras would be the best that we would hope to succeed in.

Meanwhile something intersting is going on in Ulduar (or at least that's where most of the current game-quotes are hiniting).

10+ Year Old Account
    Old gods actually cannot truely die like demons probably, since in pre launch event, we heard Yogg'Saron whispers. Probably old gods when they are killed in Azeroth, was sent back to void to regenerate or something? But this could be total absurd?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Old gods actually cannot truely die like demons probably, since in pre launch event, we heard Yogg'Saron whispers. Probably old gods when they are killed in Azeroth, was sent back to void to regenerate or something? But this could be total absurd?
    Old gods can die, as blizzard has said many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Old gods can die, as blizzard has said many times.
    But still it's makes no sense for me at least, how Yogg still haunted halls of Ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    But still it's makes no sense for me at least, how Yogg still haunted halls of Ulduar.
    Old Gods aren't necessarily stopped by death that easily.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Sometimes I think Azeroth being destroyed and its Titan world-soul's death would be an interesting way to start a new iteration of stories for WoW 2.0. The survivors of Azeroth's destruction flee through portals opened up during the conflict to other worlds. With nothing left to stop them the Void Lords become resurgent and start to leach into the physical universe en masse - darkening nearly all worlds and tipping everything towards a universal apocalypse. Sargeras, realizing the futility of his goal to destroy everything to somehow stop the Void, retreats into the far reaches of the universe. Azeroth's destruction restored his sanity to him, just in time for him to see that the Burning Legion's goal was playing directly into the agenda of the Void Lords as opposed to stopping it.

Now the Light is dying as the Void is ascendant - old avenues of power close and newer paths open. The great powers the heroes of Azeroth relied upon to turn the tide have been all but snuffed out entirely, so new heroes are required and new worlds must be fortified against the Shadow. It's a bleak universe, slowly being tipped into the maw of the very abyss. Survival is a rarity, and "victory" seems like an impossible dream.
    As much as I like the idea, this is probably far too gritty for the bigger part of the userbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    As much as I like the idea, this is probably far too gritty for the bigger part of the userbase.
    "Overly gritty" and "too edgelord" were phrases that were bandied about. I'm a fan of the whole post-apocalyptic high fantasy subgenre personally, but I recognize it isn't for everyone.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

magic?

they are litteraly creature of void, one of the most base elements of wacraft's universe

They kind of linger and contaminate, especially after death it seems. Like toxic waste. What is the half-life of an old god?

At least that is how I've always thought of them, even C'Thun. They've fleshed it out more over time with Yogg's blood, Y'sarj heart, etc. They may not be full strength or really in control, but they still poison, corrupt and destroy even in death. They are outside of it all in an odd sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer if we do go and stay on another planet for the new expansion. Don't know how many more "islands" could be discovered on Azeroth before the map gets cluttered with them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'd prefer if we do go and stay on another planet for the new expansion. Don't know how many more "islands" could be discovered on Azeroth before the map gets cluttered with them.
    ...or we colonize another planet.