Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    So if the crown Prince and Ranger general of silvermoon both did not let their elf pride prevent them from "trying" to hook up with humans, why do you think Veleera wouldn't hook up with a human? She is a blood elf who is sworn friends with Varian(human) and Broll(night elf), twos races most blood elves hate and wouldn't befriend. Not only that she swore Loyalty to Varian and his son. Would a proud blood elf swear loyalty to the king of stormwind? She also isn't part of the Horde, would a proud blood elf do that? Not to mention she is in the Uncrowned, a group with 3 humans led by..... a human. It's clear she isn't the most prideful blood elf, otherwise she wouldn't make it clear she isn't a Horde member.
    Neither is she a Alliance member. She makes it clear about two things, One shes extremely proud of the blood elves, and that her loyalties are to her friends. None of this points to her falling for a human at all. If you want a human and elf relationship, read a a knaak book.

Also being super into the horde wasn't really a blood elf thing, not until the purge of Dalaran.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-04-27 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Neither is she a Alliance member. She makes it clear about two things, One shes extremely proud of the blood elves, and that her loyalties are to her friends. None of this points to her falling for a human at all. If you want a human and elf relationship, read a a knaak book.

Also being super into the horde wasn't really a blood elf thing, not until the purge of Dalaran.
    And none of it points to her not falling for a human. I don't have to read a Knaak book. I read "dark mirror" and got my monthly fill of Human x Elf already.

10+ Year Old Account
    And none of it points to her not falling for a human. I don't have to read a Knaak book. I read "dark mirror" and got my monthly fill of Human x Elf already.
    Then you should be revolted enough to hope that another HumanXelf relationship never happens.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Then you should be revolted enough to hope that another HumanXelf relationship never happens.
    Nah. The blood elf tears would be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. The blood elf tears would be worth it.
    I'm not going to care too much in this case, the chances of it happening are so slim that I take it more as a bad joke, that in your case, you try to push it as a serious chance in obvious spite.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-04-27 at 04:06 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm not going to care too much in this case, the chances of it happening are so slim that I take it more as a bad joke, that in your case, you try to push it as a serious chance in obvious spite.
    What is not clearly understood here is that Anduin falling for an elf and viceversa is unlikely for the mere fact that is a worthless option with no story hooks whatsoever, unlike Tess or Vanessa that not only are goddamn humans, which would be delightfully "normal" for the Anduin character, its role and responsibilities, but both of these options offer interesting plot points that could be explored. Unlike Valeera that would serve nothing but giving the Human x Elf fappers something to further fap about.

The Human x Elf thing worked when it felt "forbidden" and unusual. That's why people used to like that shit. But if you come up with that kind of trope over and over again to please those people than you quite defeat the whole point of why said trope was appreciated. Seriously, is not some kind of sin that humans usually fuck humans and elves usually fuck elves. And Windrunners aside elves ain't really that fond of humans anyway. Kael'thas' attraction towards Jaina was an exception, in fact he was also attracted to Sylvanas at some point.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-04-27 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Or maybe it's because Valeera swore loyalty to Varian and his son, making her loyal to Anduin. And Anduin is becoming more of a man it is only a matter of time before the Human x Elf fans at blizzard are back at it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe it's because Valeera swore loyalty to Varian and his son, making her loyal to Anduin. And Anduin is becoming more of a man it is only a matter of time before the Human x Elf fans at blizzard are back at it again.
    swearing loyalty isn't swearing marriage.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Soon Anduin will join with the Army of Light and be surrounded by a harem of xenomorph ladies who will all be interested in another human paladin/priest after having met Turalyon. I mean he was taken so it's their time to score! Anduin should be the Shepard of the Warcraft universe, bringing new alliances for the humans across the cosmos one hot alien chick (or dude) at a time!
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lPu2a8fyuZg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw after playing with my shaman a bit I want to ship Magatha with the Shadowlands. They need to get together ASAP. Or with Neptulon, he'd love to tell her exactly how weak elemental water is.
    cutting off all her connections with the grimtotem and the elements, then let her live in thunder bluff harmless and powerless is a worse punishment imo.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly this thread needs more crackships. With sonic fanart style drawings.

Let me start - i would love to see Gelbin trying to invite sylvanas to date (black mirror makes it lore-friendly since we know there are members of alliance popping boners for her.)

I'll nominate Therazane and Cenarius as my crack ship, momma wants to see what her daughter was so obsessed for!
    I think Tectus and Therazane is better.

"EVEN THE MOUNTAIN... FALLS... IN LOVE..."

We can also add Deathwing to the mix, we know he wanted to "have his way with her".
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Assuming Blizzard eventually corrects and does something with Med'an I could see

Med'an x Yrel

Have him reconnect with the blueberry side of his heritage.

Personally my only problem with the guy was how he was multi-class. He should've simply been a mage.

Anduin x Garona.

So she can fuck two Wrynns.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.