Thread: GG Blizzard

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'm one of the most notorious anti-Legacy posters on this message board but I personally dislike add-ons which promote people from playing this game less like a video game and more like a fucking excel spreadsheet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Spreadsheets are at least fun, don't hate spreadsheets
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I can gather, this hardly even affects WQGF and is more targetted at addons that automate realm hopping like Server Hop. Those are widely abused to farm AP from chests in broken shore and by herb bots looking to replenish their route. I was worried when I first read the blue post but it seems entirely reasonable now.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's extremely far from lazy.
    No, using a tool that automatically group you up with other people to do WQs is in fact lazy. You don't do anything, it's a shortcut from "gather a group for X WQs in dalaran", like guildless people used to do for some time in early legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Sorry buddy, looks like you posted in the wrong thread, what you said literally has nothing to do with anything.
    What I meant was that groups aren't even necessary for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, using a tool that automatically group you up with other people to do WQs is in fact lazy. You don't do anything, it's a shortcut from "gather a group for X WQs in dalaran", like guildless people used to do for some time in early legion
    Efficiency does not always mean lazy. There is a difference. "Gather a group in trade" has been an outdated way of doing things for a long long time now. Anyone doing it in legion, is trash and has no awareness or concept of how group premade finder works.

That's like saying, flying somewhere instead of riding on your ground mount is lazy. Because people used to ride a ground mount everywhere, and now we have the option to fly, but anyone using it is lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    What I meant was that groups aren't even necessary for me.
    Cool. They aren't Necessary for most people who use them. And?

It's literally just to make things go faster. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    fucking blizzard get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    That was a well thought out and informative reply.
    That being said is this update going out now or at a later date? I may have missed that part in the blue thing telling about it so sorry if i did. Please don't rag on me about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of them WQ's you have to group for the golden elites are not fun to kill as a non tank spec..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Who cares what you think. We'll see over the next few days if it's true. Starting with seeing if it's still extremely painful to loot when server changed. That will be the big sign.
    Well for one, I do, so go fuck yourself I guess? The addon has been around longer than the lag as I said.

Sounds like some people would rather have Blizzard implement a random queue finder for such activities. Instead lets just complain the killing of a subpar mod that led to impacting the majority of players including those who dont use the mod.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People actually require groups outside of World Bosses?

This can't be real. There can't be 2 posts from OPs who don't understand the changes and yet still make posts about it.

It's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    There was a ton of lag caused by it, especially since 7.2.
    I don't know if this can be 100% true, i mean the addon has been around and functioning almost exactly the same way since Legion was released. We are the major lag issues only beginning to happen now in 7.2

But meh the changes don't actually break the addon so it's not all gloom and doom like people seem to be carrying on about just a little more manual now

Deleted
    They fixxed the stupid DCs and lag spikes. Trully GG on that one.

Comparing reactions on the official forums this morning was highly amusing.

Blizz: We broke an addon that was messing with the servers.

EU: Oh. Cool.

US: RAGE RAGE HOW DARE YOU GAME IS RUINED UNSUBBING STUPID BLIZZARD RAGE RAGE

At any rate, I'm still incredulous people ever needed groups for world quests. Every one of them is a zergfest already when I show up, so with multitag grouping has been a baseline funtcionality since 7.0.

If you actually tag, that is. Won't shed a tear for leechers. So... GG Blizzard indeed.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2017-04-28 at 06:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    These right here is a prime example of the entitled morons WoW has been populated with.
    Preach it, The fact that people like this even play the game is a problem above all problems.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Ah, good to be a tank =).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Since 7.2 it was far more noticeable delays on talking to npcs/looting/world quest completion etc.
    Yepp, apprently those who use the addons are the only ones who matter & everyone else effected by the lag don't matter apprently. Whatever happened in 7.2 the addons is hurting the servers & the fact Blizzard even had to take action shows it is a big issue.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Some of them WQ's you have to group for the golden elites are not fun to kill as a non tank spec..
    Hmm, i found as a DPS these are super inefficiënt to group up for and go faster when solo killing them, my ruleset goes as follows:

1. Kill X amount of mobs and/or click X amout of things Use WQGF: Yes
    2. Kill 1 big elite, use WQGF: No
    3. Gather X amount of <item>. use WQGF: no

Deleted
    what group finder add-on? lul, didnt even use it. normies crying again.

Lot of DPSers in this tread waving their E-Peen around "I do so much dmg solo it's faster than in a group *yuk yuk yuk* you guys are just bad"

Well some of us play support and group finders allows me to do dailies relatively as fast as the rest of you guys while still being able to pour my AP into my main spec. No we're not the ones responsible for leeching, we keep the group topped up and deal our marginable 200k dps. We're being supportive!!

But as people have said it's not going anywhere and at most you press one more button which I can live with.