Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    I also like that he is trying to get his stuff done
    Such as?

He didn't write TrumpCare 1.0 or 2.0

The "tax plan" is a crude sketch in crayon hurried out for his 100 days that has little to no chance in passing.

He's outsourced pretty much everything involved with Yemen, Syria and NK to the Pentagon.

Most (62% or so) of his E.O.'s are "review and get back to me".

And he has a record high number of jobs that he hasn't even nominated anyone for.

What, exactly, has he tried to get done?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    What, exactly, has he tried to get done?
    He's trying to clamp down on illegal immigration, repeal ACA, and push a lower tax plan. Whether those are his ideas or not is irrelevant to me as long as his support helps them.

He's trying to clamp down on illegal immigration, repeal ACA, and push a lower tax plan. Whether those are his ideas or not is irrelevant to me as long as his support helps them.
    And all of those were basically poorly thought out half assed shit fiestas of ideas. Everything Trump has done aside from nominating Gorsuch is getting struck down by federal courts and even his own party as it's political suicide to back some of these ridiculous things he's submitting and/or supporting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How long did it take for him to fill out his cabinet? Oh yeah, its still not 100% filled thanks to the morons in congress on the left "doing their job".
    You can't defend that.

Trump has nominated fewer people for jobs only he can fill than any president in recent history. Whether or not the vote drags or not, is not relevant.

Oh, and, Obama and Trump both entered the scene with a majority of their own party in Congress. So, you can't blame that, either. Nor can you blame the fillibuster since Pence has already broken 50/50 ties.

Basically, you're either parroting Trump (who's factually false) or making shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

He's trying to clamp down on illegal immigration
    He just gave up on Wall funding. Strike one.

repeal ACA
    He has not written either TrumpCare 1.0 nor TrumpCare 2.0. He's just throwing his signature at whatever Ryan tries to hand him. Despite a health care plan that was, and still is, on his own election website. That's not trying to do anything. Strike two.

and push a lower tax plan
    The one with basically no details? That's not a plan. It's charitable to call it an outline. And it has nearly no chance of passing Congress. Strike three.

You want to send up the next batter? I am right-handed, just so you know.

Whether those are his ideas or not is irrelevant to me as long as his support helps them.
    First of all, he's low on political capital. He's already caved to the Freedom Caucus. So, his support isn't really helping them.

Second of all, whether those are his ideas or not is very relevant. Taking credit for someone else's work is not effort on your part. If Trump is "trying" to get things done, why isn't he actually doing something? You know, writing up an actual tax plan? He's had months. Why is he spending his time golfing and tweeting when there is no funding for the Wall?

You're giving him credit he has not earned. Military strikes? Not his concern. Health care? CBA to write something, who knew it was so complicated? The Wall? The Congresspeople that represent those states are all against it, regardless of his support. What you have, is him saying he wants things to happen. What you don't have, is him putting in the effort to make that the case.

He just gave up on Wall funding. Strike one.

He has not written either TrumpCare 1.0 nor TrumpCare 2.0. He's just throwing his signature at whatever Ryan tries to hand him. Despite a health care plan that was, and still is, on his own election website. That's not trying to do anything. Strike two.

The one with basically no details? That's not a plan. It's charitable to call it an outline. And it has nearly no chance of passing Congress. Strike three.

You want to send up the next batter? I am right-handed, just so you know.

First of all, he's low on political capital. He's already caved to the Freedom Caucus. So, his support isn't really helping them.

Second of all, whether those are his ideas or not is very relevant. Taking credit for someone else's work is not effort on your part. If Trump is "trying" to get things done, why isn't he actually doing something? You know, writing up an actual tax plan? He's had months. Why is he spending his time golfing and tweeting when there is no funding for the Wall?

You're giving him credit he has not earned. Military strikes? Not his concern. Health care? CBA to write something, who knew it was so complicated? The Wall? The Congresspeople that represent those states are all against it, regardless of his support. What you have, is him saying he wants things to happen. What you don't have, is him putting in the effort to make that the case.
    I mean you ask what he has tried to do so far then counter with 'b-b-but those didn't work out!11!! You also don't seem to realize that Trump isn't the legislative branch and him signing their shit is basically what a president is supposed to contribute.

Tell me, where did Trump touch you?

I mean you ask what he has tried to do so far then counter with 'b-b-but those didn't work out!11!! You also don't seem to realize that Trump isn't the legislative branch and him signing their shit is basically what a president is supposed to contribute.

Tell me, where did Trump touch you?
    It's so transparent this is just an exercise in rubbing brain cells together at this point.

It's like trying to convince a guy that just overpaid for a used car with lots of problems that he bought a lemon.
    And that's just what Trump is; A used car sales"person"
    (#PCculture)
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-04-28 at 07:20 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    It's so transparent this is just an exercise in rubbing brain cells together at this point.
    Welcome to online battle character shitposting forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

It's like trying to convince a guy that just overpaid for a used car with lots of problems that he bought a lemon.
    And that's just what Trump is; A used car sales"person" (PC trigger brah)
    Right, because my car is breaking down and this is hurting my daily commute.

No wait, nothing at all is happening to me whatsoever. ::thinking::
    Last edited by Allerius; 2017-04-28 at 07:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you ask what he has tried to do so far then counter with 'b-b-but those didn't work out!11!!
    Nope. I mean yeah, they didn't work out, but you said "trying". And I correctly pointed out two things he didn't even try at all -- by virtue of not writing them in the first place, or giving up and going home without making even a cursory attempt to get Wall funding -- and one thing that shows no effort was involved. None of them were Trump "trying". Unless your bar for "trying" is so low that the tax plan counts, in which case, you don't have three strikes, you have two strikes and one foul in kiddie-league T-ball. I'm not sure that's any better. By the way, what are the income cutoffs for his new tax brackets? Name any of them. Go ahead.

Oh, and nice attempt to distract by suggesting Trump is a homosexual. You sure you want to go with that?

EDIT: Wups hang on, missed a spot.

You also don't seem to realize that Trump isn't the legislative branch and him signing their shit is basically what a president is supposed to contribute.
    ...and that helps your point, how? Sitting at a Mar-a-Lago table, waiting for your staff to bring you something to sign, is not "trying". Remember, he said only he could fix it. He said, he would send things to Congress in the first 100 days. He signed a contract and everything. He had a tax plan, and a health care plan, on his election website. You don't get to use "that's not his job" as a defense, when Trump made such a huge deal about not just sitting and waiting. You want to call that strike four, or hit by pitch?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2017-04-28 at 07:21 AM.

I am not American but having him as president is a fucking bad example for my Japanese students. They have far bigger vocabulary and far better grammar than Trump has. So they think like "oh i don't need to try hard, if this man could become a president I definitely don't need anymore English than this". Really a fucking disgrace.

"I have X I can tell you it is big. The biggest one. Good one. Great. Strong. You will see."

Above sums up Trump's English knowledge.

At least Pikotaro's English "I have a pen I have an apple" is entertaining. Trump's? For fuck sake や*て。。。

-update-
    I am trying to write "yamete" why that "me" character doesn't show up but seems like some kind of profanity filter?
    Last edited by Gref; 2017-04-28 at 07:23 AM.

Nope. I mean yeah, they didn't work out, but you said "trying". And I correctly pointed out two things he didn't even try at all -- by virtue of not writing them in the first place, or giving up and going home without making even a cursory attempt to get Wall funding -- and one thing that shows no effort was involved. None of them were Trump "trying". Unless your bar for "trying" is so low that the tax plan counts, in which case, you don't have three strikes, you have two strikes and one foul in kiddie-league T-ball. I'm not sure that's any better. By the way, what are the income cutoffs for his new tax brackets? Name any of them. Go ahead.

Oh, and nice attempt to distract by suggesting Trump is a homosexual. You sure you want to go with that?

EDIT: Wups hang on, missed a spot.

...and that helps your point, how? Sitting at a Mar-a-Lago table, waiting for your staff to bring you something to sign, is not "trying". Remember, he said only he could fix it. He said, he would send things to Congress in the first 100 days. He signed a contract and everything. He had a tax plan, and a health care plan, on his election website. You don't get to use "that's not his job" as a defense, when Trump made such a huge deal about not just sitting and waiting. You want to call that strike four, or hit by pitch?
    Sure, whatever, the things Trump tried so far in his first 100 days he didn't actually try because he didn't put enough effort by your metrics or something. I am extremely disappointed that the president hasn't singlehandedly overhauled our immigration, health, and tax systems in his first 100 days.

Not really though, I'm actually quite content. How are you doing?

Deleted
    As a European, I couldn't be happier!

He's elected a judge for supreme court, otherwise he havent done anything. I guess people who arent pro-trump should feel abit happy about him beeing kept in place.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes. Seeing the social justice crowd and the MSM flail around, powerless in stopping Trump. It has been delightful.
    The left doesn't need to stop trump. That is what the GoP is for. They couldn't even get Trumpcare through, even though it should've being really easy since the GoP control all 3 levels of federal government

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, whatever
    It's not my metrics you should worry about. What, specifically, has Trump actually tried to do? The 140-character Trump doesn't have a lot of follow-through, but promised a ton of things in his first day/first 100 days that either didn't happen at all, or he gave up on, or he reversed positions on. But surely there's a few things left, aren't there? Go ahead and sift through the ashes. Three things Trump actually put effort into. Come on! Even I can think of three.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    They couldn't even get Trumpcare through
    Wait till the tax plan hits. Not what Trump gave up, that's a crude sketch at best, the actual tax plan with details and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    He isn't Hillary Clinton and another rabid liberal isn't on the Supreme Court. Everything I voted for has been accomplished.
    So you're stating for the record that you're a blind partisan and don't care about a single election promise, you just vote for the elephant?

Good to know how much weight we should give your opinion then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Seeing the social justice crowd and the MSM flail around, powerless in stopping Trump. It has been delightful.
    Between himself and the GOP, stopping Trump seems to have been handled before the MSM even got there, kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    He's elected a judge for supreme court, otherwise he havent done anything.
    P.S. Congress does that, and the candidate was pre-picked so would likely have been exactly the same regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'd say the Judicial Branch has accomplished more in favor of the country than the toddler-in-chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This is what I love about the US, a lot of people actually wanted a biased court.
    Muh feelings before reality!
    Srsly its sickening seeing the conservatives justifying anything this child does really, only because of a stupid agenda or something.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Totally agree, these people are far worse than anyone who supports Trump. At least Trump supporters genuinely want America to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not from the US but, I really don't see how anyone could be happy. He hasn't actually done anything of true note. The senile old fool still thinks he is campaigning...

Other than the morons that are only cos "liberal tears", who should all just be ignored for the retards they are, how can anyone be happy at such a ineffective president?
    You mistake is thinking that the morons who care only about "liberal tears" and don't particularly give a shit about any specific policy other than building a wall and keeping out muslims are in the minority. But in fact this is 90% of Trump voters. So they're perfectly happy with how he's doing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    You mistake is thinking that the morons who care only about "liberal tears" and don't particularly give a shit about any specific policy other than building a wall and keeping out muslims are in the minority. But in fact this is 90% of Trump voters. So they're perfectly happy with how he's doing so far.
    i really cant understand them, and there're many of those people on this forum, being happy only because of the liberal tears that trump is causing... not realizing that the outrage is mostly justified, and that they cut their collective nose to spite their face (that's how the saying goes right?)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker